Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The Imperial Wedding and Coronation (Open to ALL Royalty and Nobility from ALL Nations and ALL Imperial Military Only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The Imperial Wedding and Coronation (Open to ALL Royalty and Nobility from ALL Nations and ALL Imperial Military Only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The Imperial Wedding and Coronation (Open to ALL Royalty and Nobility from ALL Nations and ALL Imperial Military Only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The Imperial Wedding and Coronation (Open to ALL Royalty and Nobility from ALL Nations and ALL Imperial Military Only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The Imperial Wedding and Coronation (Open to ALL Royalty and Nobility from ALL Nations and ALL Imperial Military Only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The Imperial Wedding and Coronation (Open to ALL Royalty and Nobility from ALL Nations and ALL Imperial Military Only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The Imperial Wedding and Coronation (Open to ALL Royalty and Nobility from ALL Nations and ALL Imperial Military Only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The Imperial Wedding and Coronation (Open to ALL Royalty and Nobility from ALL Nations and ALL Imperial Military Only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The Imperial Wedding and Coronation (Open to ALL Royalty and Nobility from ALL Nations and ALL Imperial Military Only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The Imperial Wedding and Coronation (Open to ALL Royalty and Nobility from ALL Nations and ALL Imperial Military Only) - Page 3 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The Imperial Wedding and Coronation (Open to ALL Royalty and Nobility from ALL Nations and ALL Imperial Military Only) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Imperial Wedding and Coronation (Open to ALL Royalty and Nobility from ALL Nations and ALL Imperial Military Only) - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Imperial Wedding and Coronation (Open to ALL Royalty and Nobility from ALL Nations and ALL Imperial Military Only) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The Imperial Wedding and Coronation (Open to ALL Royalty and Nobility from ALL Nations and ALL Imperial Military Only) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Imperial Wedding and Coronation (Open to ALL Royalty and Nobility from ALL Nations and ALL Imperial Military Only) - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Imperial Wedding and Coronation (Open to ALL Royalty and Nobility from ALL Nations and ALL Imperial Military Only) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The Imperial Wedding and Coronation (Open to ALL Royalty and Nobility from ALL Nations and ALL Imperial Military Only)

Go down 
+7
The Phantom Thief
Kyoko
LadyKura
Massie.
Yukina
Cao Cao
Fire Lord Kouzai
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

The Imperial Wedding and Coronation (Open to ALL Royalty and Nobility from ALL Nations and ALL Imperial Military Only) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Imperial Wedding and Coronation (Open to ALL Royalty and Nobility from ALL Nations and ALL Imperial Military Only)   The Imperial Wedding and Coronation (Open to ALL Royalty and Nobility from ALL Nations and ALL Imperial Military Only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 6:35 pm

Owlan watched Theira as she sat down in the throne beside them. He smiled at her, but kept quiet as not to disrupt the ceremony. "She's so beautiful...." he thought to himself happily, "I am truly one of the luckiest men alive. Not because I have a beautiful girl by my side, but because I have tasted love. True everlasting love." The Fire Sages walked into the room and up to the top of the raised platform where the two thrones of Theira and Owlan sat. "Please stand for the marriage of Theirastra Malra of the Northern Water Tribe to Owlan Ezofuji-no-Tsukiyomi, Vermilion Emperor of this, our great nation." said the aged Fire Sage.

Owlan waited until everyone was seated amongst the round tables that were set up among the hall. The Fire Sage then turned towards the couple, and had a marble podium placed between the two thrones. "May the best man please step up to present the rings and perform the ceremony," said the Fire Sage wisely. Eldunar stepped forward from the crowd, and walked up towards the thrones. In his hands was a red satin pillow with two golden rings and red silk ribbon upon it. Eldunar stepped up and bowed to Owlan, and then to Theirastra, and placed the pillow atop the podium. He then retrieved the marriage writes scroll from the Fire Sages, and stepped between the two thrones, behind the podium facing the crowd.

Owlan and Their then stood up from their seats, and knelt down on either side of the podium, facing inwards to each other. "Would the couple please place their right hands atop the pillow with the rings," said Eldunar calmly, "And interlock fingers." Owlan and Theirastra did as instructed, and smiled quietly at each other as they did. Eldunar then opened the scroll, and began to recite the marriage rights.

"As we gather here today," said Eldunar, "We come together to watch the union of these two lovers. Owlan Ezofuji-no-Tsukiyomi, and Theirastra Malra, have decided to be joined together, under the watchfully blessing eyes of the benevolent God, F'yr, patron god to our nation, and the source of our Firebending power and our monarchy. There is assumed to be a desire for a life-long companionship, and a generous sharing of the help and comfort that a couple ought to have from each other, through whatever circumstances of sickness or health, joy or sorrow, prosperity or adversity, the lives of these parties may experience. Marriage is therefore not to be entered upon thoughtlessly or irresponsibly, but with a due and serious understanding and appreciation of the ends for which it is undertaken, and of the material, intellectual and emotional factors which will govern its fullfillment. It is by its nature a state of giving rather than taking, of offering rather than receiving, for marriage requires the giving of one’s self to support the marriage and the home in which it may flourish. It is into this high and serious state that these two persons desire to unite."

"May the witnesses come forward," asked Eldunar. Up stepped Naina and Erolass, both of whom--smiling away nervously--calmly bowed towards the Emperor and his future wife, and then knelt before the platform, looking readily at Eldunar. "If you witnesses to this holy wedding should have any reasons to why these two should not be wed, I beseech you speak now." Naina and Erolass spoke first, both in unison "I solemnly swear that I know of no reason why these two should not be wed." Then Eldunar turned towards Owlan and Theriastra, and asked the same, and they answered in unison, mirroring Erolass's and Naina's response.

Eldunar smiled, and Naina and Erolass returned to their seats, and Eldunar resumed the ceremony. "Will the couple to be wed accept the gift of each others rings?" he asked, to which Owlan and Theirastra nodded in agreement. Eldunar then placed down the scroll, and picked up the satin ribbon and the two rings, and strung the ribbon through the rings, and then placed one ring upon each of the couple's fingers. Eldunar then took the ribbon, and tied it around both Owlan's and Theirastra's wrists ceremoniously.

"With both of you ceremoniously bound to each other," stated Eldunar, "You may now recite your vows. Firstly, Owlan, do you take this woman as your wife?" Owlan nodded, "I do." Eldunar then turned towards Theirastra, and asked, "Do you take this man for your husband?" Theirastra nodded, and answered "I do." Owlan smiled, and so he was to be married. "Then as the best man of this wedding, I sanction this marriage, and allow it to proceed. You may now kiss the bride." Owlan smiled, and as he and Theirastra stood up, arms still bound together, he lifted her veil and kissed her. That was it; Owlan was married. As Owlan stood up to the applause, the Imperial Orchestra began to play the instrumental version of the Imperial Nation Anthem, followed by the sung version.

With Lyrics

Instrumental

Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Leihsing Sho
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Leihsing Sho

The Imperial Wedding and Coronation (Open to ALL Royalty and Nobility from ALL Nations and ALL Imperial Military Only) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Imperial Wedding and Coronation (Open to ALL Royalty and Nobility from ALL Nations and ALL Imperial Military Only)   The Imperial Wedding and Coronation (Open to ALL Royalty and Nobility from ALL Nations and ALL Imperial Military Only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 4:25 pm

Leishing watched the beautiful ceremony and saw the looks of everlasting devotion on the lovers's faces. Her head tilted slightly and her hands jumped to her heart. She couldn't think of a more incredible way to be married, and looked again at the bride's dress and the groom's garb.

"How incredible," she murmured, clutching Onao Peng's hand as she watched. When the rings were exchanged, a tear dripped down her face, taking a blot of makeup with it. She wiped it aside, gripping Onao's hand even tighter. She couldn't help but show her love for her sweetheart. The entire room seemed to be dripping with romance as famous royal couples kissed, hugged, and began to bawl. Hearing the cheers from around her, Leihsing raised her voice and cheered.

"Long live the Vermillion Emperor and Empress! Long live the Vermillion Empire!"

She had never been so happy in all her life, with the exception of when she first kissed Onao. And even then, there was a heck of a lot of competition.

Last edited by Leihsing Sho on Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: The Imperial Wedding and Coronation (Open to ALL Royalty and Nobility from ALL Nations and ALL Imperial Military Only)   The Imperial Wedding and Coronation (Open to ALL Royalty and Nobility from ALL Nations and ALL Imperial Military Only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 5:39 pm

| Prince Cassian |

The Imperial Wedding and Coronation (Open to ALL Royalty and Nobility from ALL Nations and ALL Imperial Military Only) - Page 3 976-20

Castiel was watching the progression with starstruck eyes and bated breath, much to Cassian's annoyance. The elder prince looked as if he could float away at any moment. Ever the hopeless romantic, his brother was practically on his tiptoes. His lips were sealed tight, but Cass could tell he was restless; could tell that he had a thousand comments to make but was too respectful to do so in lieu of the ceremony. Finally, when the kiss sealed the deal, the older twin erupted in a cacophonous bout of cheering, whistling, and clapping. Cassian hadn't seen him react so enthusiastically to something in a long time.

Cassian clapped somewhat in rhythm to the music, a bit awkward at how he should respond. The ceremony was beautiful. The love shining in the emperor and the new empress's eyes made his heart constrict in a way similar to how it twisted when he looked at Kaida. He had been gazing at pure, unadulterated love. Coveted love that took time to meld. However, since Cassian wasn't a very expressive person at all, he felt the new feelings just as awkward and almost as unmanageable as they had been with Kaida. That was why, as everyone clapped and whooped -- some were even crying--Cassian settled for a series of hearty claps.

He sulked, jealous of Castiel. Castiel delved in romance like it was one of his scriptures. He was smoother, more talkative, and more honest and confident when it came to girls. Most people would assume the contrary when it came to the twins, but Cassian now saw that years of deliberate social isolation was NOT a good move. Moreover, he was feeling intensely bitter inside for not having enjoyed the ceremony standing beside Kaida. Because, in perhaps a year or so, he and the Southern princess would be undergoing a similar ritual themselves.

He broke away from his twin brother, who was no so beside himself with glee he was rushing up to perhaps congratulate the emperor and empress personally. It was time to find Kaida.

Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
The Phantom Thief
Administrator
Administrator
The Phantom Thief

PostSubject: Re: The Imperial Wedding and Coronation (Open to ALL Royalty and Nobility from ALL Nations and ALL Imperial Military Only)   The Imperial Wedding and Coronation (Open to ALL Royalty and Nobility from ALL Nations and ALL Imperial Military Only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 1:12 am

Kael had watched the ceremony in awe. It was beautiful and elegant, but bittersweet. It made Kael realize, for the first time, that he had no one in his life. He had no lover, no one to share moments with. He felt a dull ache in his heart he had never noticed before. 19 years of age, a king, and never in his life had he experienced love. Always he had taken care of his family or his nation, and he loved both, but.... He smiled sadly and put a hand over his heart, watching the new Empress embrace Owlan. Owlan would be good to her.

Kaida felt...uncomfortable. Like she was intruding on a special occasion that only a few should see. She would admit it was wonderful, but she questioned why she had come. If she ever got married, she wasn't sure she wanted it to be an enormous occasion like Owlan's. While her mind drifted to her own wedding, she thought of Cassian and blushed. Kaida knew many women younger than her were already married with children, but the idea seemed preposterous to the princess. She refused to have thoughts of marriage and Cassian at the same time, for it was just her hormones talking.

About a minute into the music, Kaida lost her attention and looked around the grand ballroom. She remembered seeing Castiel and Cassian not far off, but couldn't find the pair now. Frowning, she craned her head, the slowly slipped away from Kael (who honestly wasn't paying any attention to her) and into the crowd. The noise was ridiculous as the guests started cheering for the couple, and Kaida instinctively covered her ears before wondering if that was seen as rude. She pushed herself through the crowd a little ways - and ran right into Cassian. Literally.

"Oh!" She grabbed his arm to sturdy herself (god damn high heels), and looked up into his face. He looked genuinely happy, relieved even, to see her. She grinned at him, spoke something, but her words were lost in the cheering of the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: The Imperial Wedding and Coronation (Open to ALL Royalty and Nobility from ALL Nations and ALL Imperial Military Only)   The Imperial Wedding and Coronation (Open to ALL Royalty and Nobility from ALL Nations and ALL Imperial Military Only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 11:16 pm

Even though he was worried about the threats across the seas a smile seemed to make its way on Onao's face. He was amazing that in a time of crisis with war going on in a far off land that something so beautiful can happen. The entire ceremony was astounding, even though they did a few different rituals compared to an Earth Kingdom wedding, but it was still beautiful none the less. He felt Leishing grab his hand and he was about to tell her again how people in nobility don't do that sort of thing, but he decided not to. He figured he might as well let her do it and maybe no one will notice something as small as hand holding. Onao started to clap and then jumped when he heard Leishing shout. He sighed to himself and gathered himself together. As people started to clap and cheer and then it slowly died down and the Imperial Nation Anthem started to play. Onao could not help but let his mind wonder.

He thought of his future life with Leishing and even if they would get that far. His hand slid to his pocket feeling the rings there as if they were burning holes through his many layers of fabrics. He sighed softly and then as the song continued to play Onao's mind drifted further and further. He thought of his nation and that quickly went to his men fighting in the New World. How they were doing? Were they even there or were they even alive? He physically shook his head. Liu was in charge of the war efforts and he also had Mojin and Moying there for more supports. Everything was fine and they were safe, he just wishes he has heard some word from them already. He came back to the world and joined back into the festivities. Though thoughts of the war efforts lingered in his mind. He would have to find a chance to talk to Owlan about all this. He hated having to talk about the war at such a joyous occasion, but war stops for nothing. Not even a wedding.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Imperial Wedding and Coronation (Open to ALL Royalty and Nobility from ALL Nations and ALL Imperial Military Only)   The Imperial Wedding and Coronation (Open to ALL Royalty and Nobility from ALL Nations and ALL Imperial Military Only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Imperial Wedding and Coronation (Open to ALL Royalty and Nobility from ALL Nations and ALL Imperial Military Only)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: Golden Topics-
Jump to: