Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Love is Alight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Love is Alight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Love is Alight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Love is Alight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Love is Alight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Love is Alight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Love is Alight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Love is Alight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Love is Alight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Love is Alight - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Love is Alight - Page 2 I_vote_lcapLove is Alight - Page 2 I_voting_barLove is Alight - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Love is Alight - Page 2 I_vote_lcapLove is Alight - Page 2 I_voting_barLove is Alight - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Love is Alight

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Leihsing Sho
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Leihsing Sho

Love is Alight - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love is Alight   Love is Alight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 4:58 pm

Leihsing smiled at Onao, and watched the servant come in with papaya juice. "Thank you, sir," she said, holding her glass to her lips and downing the light orange liquid. The sweet taste of papayas splashed down her throat, filling her heart with joy. The last time she had this delicacy was when her family was still alive. The memory made her smile, remembering the good times rather than the death of her parents. She wiped her mouth with a nearby napkin and looked fondly at Onao. He seemed very insistent on having someone to share his meals with. Could he be talking about...her?

Before she could answer her own question, the king moved on to talk about her idea. She smiled brightly when he said it was a great idea. "I'm sure your subjects in the Lower Ring will love it. I'll host it myself if you want. Maybe we can make it a yearly thing, like..." She thought for a moment before snapping her fingers, a name popping into her head. "Earth Kingdom "Feed the Needy" day! Wouldn't that be great?" She was so gleeful and happy about one of her ideas coming to fruition (No pun intended. You know, fruit? Food? Aw, forget it.).

When the man with the tray came in and handed Onao the invitation, Leihsing sat up, looking over to see what the note said. When he asked if she could be his guest, her eyes went wide and her jaw dropped. "Really? I would've thought you would asked some noble or general or..." She looked into his eyes and smiled when she saw how serious they were. They were such a beautiful light green, like tinted glass in windowpanes.

Without thinking, she put her hand behind his head, feeling his soft brown hair. She closed her eyes and kissed his perfect lips. The kiss was new, exciting, and was more electric than a thousand fireflies in the hot summers of Ba Sing Se. Leihsing was confused and was a sweaty mess, but at least she could get a kiss right. She released her lips, but kept a very close gaze with Onao.

"I'll be your guest," she whispered, resting her head on his chest. She smiled and listened to his hastened heartbeat. Her world was content.
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: Love is Alight   Love is Alight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 3:50 pm

"Yearly?" Onao asking thinking about the event. "No," he said shaking his head, "I would say maybe a monthly or even a weekly event. The people in the Lower Ring are starving and now that I see this it must be dealt with." He looked around and a servant quickly ran up. "Tell the court that we will meet to make plans to clean up the Lower Ring," Onao said to the servant, "it is time we clean it up for good." Onao sat back in his chair plans and methods going through his head at how he could fix it up. Onao was going to have to take a tour of the Lower Ring to see the damages. He gulped that was going to be dangerous, but he must do it. (Haha you are so punny.)

Onao read the invite and his eyes went wide. "We may have to get ready to leave now..." Onao said looking at the date. "The wedding will be starting soon and a trip to the Vermilion Empire takes days. We may be late, and hopefully we wont miss the ceremony." Onao was still looking at the invite and he happened to look up and grab his cup. He took a few sips and placed it down and looked at the girl to his side. "I don't want to take anyone else but you," he said with a smile. "I think it is time the other royal families meet you." He said with a grin. Onao was going to go back to eat, but he could not stop looking at her.

Then he saw her hand move behind his head and he did not fight it. His eyes were wide open while he kissed her, but then they slowly began to close. The feel of her soft lips on his felt like magic and it was a moment he will never forget. Thoughts of his kingdom, the war, and even how they had a wedding to go to just melted away. He held the back of her head feeling her long soft hair move in and out of his hands. He felt her lips move back, but his eyes opened slowly to see her staring at him. A small smile formed on his face and then he held her close. He sighed softly and kept Leihsing close to him. He did not want her to leave ever. Right at this moment he knew she was the perfect one for him. "I had a feeling you would accept," Onao said smiling. He broke his gaze and looked at the invite on the table. "We need to leave," Onao said not wanting this to end, "the wedding is going to be starting soon and the trip is long. Don't worry about what you will wear. I can get my tailors to make you clothes fit for a queen."
Back to top Go down
Leihsing Sho
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Leihsing Sho

PostSubject: Re: Love is Alight   Love is Alight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 6:35 am

Leihsing looked up in disappointment when he said that they had to leave. Just like Onao, she wanted to stay in the moment forever. However, she was extremely excited for going to the ceremony now. A real royal wedding and getting to meet all the nobles? This was very exciting for a girl who grew up very poor. When she was about to ask what she would wear, the king answered her question for her.

"R-really? Your tailors will make an outfit for me?!" She could hardly believe everything that was happening, because it was happening so fast. She reluctantly released Onao from the perfect hug they had, but quickly stood up when she heard they had to get going. "Well, what are we waiting for, then?"

She nearly spun out of the door, her mind was so muddled from the recent kiss. Her thoughts buzzed around her head at a thousand a second. Did this mean he liked her enough for them to become a couple? Would he marry her, even if she had no noble blood? What would she even wear at the royal wedding? She also had a goofy grin on her face from the memory of her favorite gentleman's lips on hers. It felt so perfect, so beautiful, that she had a hope (albeit a slender one) that the king might want to do it again. She would have to find out later.

"What are you even going to wear?" She asked, still keeping her stupid silly grin on.

((Short posts are short. Sorry, this is just to keep things going.))
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: Love is Alight   Love is Alight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 12:26 pm

Onao nodded when she asked the question. "Well of course," he said, "You will be with royalty so you have to look the part." He looked her up and down, "You look beautiful to me, but I don't even think they will let you in with what you are wearing." He took one final sip of his drink and looked around and noticed she was gone. He placed his cup on the table and walked out the door following her. "This way," he said grabbing her hand and taking her down one of the many halls of the palace. He has walked them so many times, but being with her made him actually appreciate everything. "They will take your measurements and then you will need to get cleaned up," Onao said not letting go of her hand but slowing down so she could catch up.

"They will probably want to do your hair and all that," Onao said as if it was nothing, "I suggest you let them do it because well it is their job and they are hard to say no to." He stopped at a door and looked inside. People were frantically running around with fabrics in all shades of green, yellow, and even brown. Since they will be going to the Vermilion Emperor's wedding he may have them add a little bit of red in there. He looked at Leihsing and said, "Let them take the measurements and do whatever they want. When you are ready meet me in the room right down the hall. We will need to be leaving soon." Onao gave her a kiss on the cheek, turned, and started to walk away.

He walked through the door and sighed a stupid smile on his face. "My king?" he heard someone ask. "Oh yes," he said to a servant, "tell the guards and my court I will be leaving soon. Pack my ceremonial robes, some meals for the ride," he stopped thinking of anything else and then it hit him. He needed two important things, "First I need a gift for the Vermilion Emperor," he stopped and looked around and said in a whisper, "and go into the vaults and find me Lu I's wedding rings." The servant nodded quickly and walked out going to complete the orders. Onao was attacked by tailors making sure his measurements were the same and quickly got to work mending or making new robes for him.

((We will post here a few more times and then end it with them leaving to the Vermilion Empire. I was thinking maybe you can post and mention her getting her measurements done, being all amazing by this, and then the clothes the tailors make. Then from there she can meet Onao in the room and I guess they can leave right there.))
Back to top Go down
Leihsing Sho
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Leihsing Sho

PostSubject: Re: Love is Alight   Love is Alight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:21 am

Leihsing laughed when Onao said she was beautiful. "Oh, you don't have to lie for me. I look a wreck!" She sighed as she looked down at her time-worn kimono. It probably wouldn't last much longer, but she didn't have much money for clothes now, since her "source of money", so to speak, was long gone. "Also, I'll gladly let them do my hair. It looks like I just rolled out of bed." She had just rolled out of bed when she heard the news, but she didn't want to tell the king that.

He led her, hand in hand, to the dressing room. She blushed slightly when he had to lead her, but was still happy when he let her catch up. She listened silently when he told her about measurements, nodding at the end and slipping inside.

"Goodbye, my sweet king!" She yelled as he walked away, closing the door behind her. She sighed happily as she thought of the sugary-sweet morning between her and Onao. He was the perfect man, and a king no less! How could it be that he was in love with such a poor little girl like her? Well, not really little, but still!

As she was lost in her daydreams, female servants rushed about, looking as if they had prepared their whole lives to dress her. She was quickly shed of her worn kimono, which startled her enough to snap her out of her daydream. The team of stylists quickly put her scantily-covered body on a stand to see her entire body and gather measurements, and Leihsing was glad that only female stylists were around. As the stylists worked, she heard faint whispers all around.

"Do you think this is the one he was telling us about?"

"She doesn't look like nobility..."

"Hush, hush! Take this tape measure and tell Oishi 31 around the waist!"

Leihsing barely had room to move, but she still turned her head to look at the whispering servants. "Um, excuse me? What are you saying?"

A younger girl piped up, despite several adults trying to shush her. "We think King Peng is going to marry you!"

"Shhhhh!" The stylists around Leihsing shushed, going back to their measuring and fabric cutting. Leihsing was already blushing, but her mind was alight with different possibilities. What if the king did marry her? She would have a new dress, along with many more. She would have a loving husband, and her parents, bless their souls, would be proud of her, wherever they were. She wouldn't have to run off to a world that she didn't appreciate; she could spend her whole life with the king, living in royalty. None of her children would have to suffer through hunger or need to fight for their lives. The thought made her smile widely. Her children would be safe. Their children...

"Oww!" She yelled as a needle was pushed into her skin. The servant below her mumbled a sorry and continued working. She looked down and gasped at what she was wearing. The dress was beautiful: a light green dress with bright red flowers all over it to represent the fire nation. The flowers were connected by perfectly stitched dark green vines that stood out over the whole dress. Underneath her dress was a forest green shirt to keep her comfortable and avoid the draftiness of the thin silk thread. Her left arm was covered in a green sleeve, which was comfortable and flexible. The servants were nearly done mirroring it on her right arm.

"Wow, you ladies work fast!" She exclaimed, watching as the servants moved like clockwork to finish the sleeve. When it was finished, they tied light red ribbons around her upper arm for decoration purposes. A very amazed Leihsing stepped into a pair of brown traditional sandals which were mostly hidden by her long dress.

She was walked (as she was somewhat unsteady) to a mirror, where a kind-looking servant in her 30s began to style her hair. After combing it (with mixed results), she began pinning it up in different styles, before giving up and deciding to put it into a more simple style. She began to braid a layer, then placed it around her head like a headband. She put the rest of her hair into a simple ponytail, which in itself had its own special beauty.

"I think the King will like the simple style," the lady whispered. Leihsing nodded, amazed at the way the simple ponytail looked so perfect. She had always worn her hair down and not really cared about it, but the stylist made it look so beautiful that she wondered what she was missing. For the final touch, a crown was placed in her blonde hair, covered in bright green gemstones. She touched it for a moment, then smiled. If she could wear that crown forever, she would in a heartbeat.

The makeup stylists put a layer of foundation on, but the stylist yelled, "Stop!" before they could put anything more on. "She looks fine like this." Leihsing stared in the mirror for a moment longer, then stood, stumbling for a moment on her new sandals, then righting herself.

"Thank you all so much!" She exclaimed, spinning once in her new dress. The fabric was perfect, the design flawless, and her hair looked beautiful. The servants nodded, proud of their hard work. She stepped outside of the door and waited for Onao, then remembered that he said to meet him down the hall. She walked slowly. For one thing, her shoes were very hard to walk quickly in, and also, she wanted to savor every moment of this occasion.

((Her full look: http://www.dolldivine.com/Game-of-Thrones/Evergreenf-1240683 ))
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: Love is Alight   Love is Alight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 2:11 pm

The servants filled the room the second Onao thought he had some alone time. They attacked him with tape measures and pins. "Ow!" he shouted making a servant quickly say, "I am so sorry my king." He chuckled and replied, "It's fine. You are just doing your job, just try not to stab me anymore." The fitting continued, but they were fast. He was glad for that because he could not stand being here for a few more seconds. Next was his hair. This took the longest out of everything and once the woman was done he thanked her and she quickly left. Onao stood facing the mirror dressed in clothes that he could travel in, but nice enough to appear under his ceremonial robes which will be packed and taken with him. They were so heavy and hot Onao was only allowed to wear them at the ceremony, they also were very old and delicate. There was a knock on his door and a servant came in. "My king," the servant said bowing, "she is ready." A grin went across his face and he walked outside to see the most beautiful girl in the world walking his way.

"Well hello," Onao said looking her up and down. She looked so different, but she was still her same old self to him. He was going to say something romantic, but a servant came up ruining the moment. "Sire," the servant said bowing, "the Royal Air Balloon is ready." Onao nodded and said, "Good!" He looked at Leihsing and took her hand. "Our journey begins," he said with a grin and walking her down the hall and outside where the large balloon waited. To get to the Vermilion Empire it was a long trip. They took a large hot air balloon to the Northern Air Temple, stopped there and then got back on and flew to the Light State capitol. There they spent the night and early in the morning they flew over to the Western Air Temple. At the Western Air Temple Onao would change into his robes and they made sure the royals were ready. Then from there it was a quick flight to the Vermilion Empire Capitol.

Onao helped her up onto the large hot air balloon and he followed her. "I hope you are ready," Onao said looking at her and then at his palace. People moved all around making sure everything was ready and on board. Onao stood on the deck holding onto the railing. "You may want to stay on the deck for this," He said looking out his palace. When the balloon took off you got to see all of Ba Sing Se. It was an amazing sight. It lifted off the ground and quickly ascended into the bright blue sky. Onao looked down at the Upper Ring and his Palace. Then the rest of the city and before he knew it they were over land making their way to the Northern Air Temple.

((The air balloon looks like that, but is a lot bigger. If you want to post to show her reaction you can, but we can end it after that. I figured in the wedding post we cam sum up their trip in the air balloon.))
Back to top Go down
Leihsing Sho
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Leihsing Sho

PostSubject: Re: Love is Alight   Love is Alight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 8:48 am

Leishsing Sho smiled with Onao emerged from the door. He was in much more comfortable and relaxed clothes; the stylists only got one look at her, so they had to make her most elaborate robe first. She still didn't know what she was going to wear when they stopped for the night. She hoped the stylists had packed some pajamas. Despite his travel clothes, he still looked like royalty, and he was still just as handsome as before, if not more. She took his hand as they walked to the balloon, her head resting on his shoulder as they walked.

"Wow," she murmured into his ear as she saw the large air balloon before her. Servants rushed around them, holding bags and gifts and supplies. She smiled as the king helped her onto the balloon. "I'm not a child, you know." She chuckled, looking out over the palace. She touched her crown and laughed. "I used to have one of these, you know. When I was little, I would play princess with a plastic crown with fake gems." She took hers off for a second, staring at the craftsmanship. It was absolutely beautiful, made of real silver and real emeralds. She placed it back on, careful not to mess up her hair in the process.

As the balloon finally took off, she stared over the railing, taking in all the beauties of the palace and Upper Ring. The buildings looked like toys, the people like ants scuttling around. She leaned into Onao's chest, taking in a breath of cool air. This once in a lifetime opportunity was best lived with the man she wanted to love all her life.

((Aaaaaand....done!))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love is Alight   Love is Alight - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Love is Alight
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2