Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Life so far...(OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Life so far...(OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Life so far...(OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Life so far...(OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Life so far...(OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Life so far...(OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Life so far...(OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Life so far...(OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Life so far...(OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Life so far...(OPEN) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Life so far...(OPEN) I_vote_lcapLife so far...(OPEN) I_voting_barLife so far...(OPEN) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Life so far...(OPEN) I_vote_lcapLife so far...(OPEN) I_voting_barLife so far...(OPEN) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Life so far...(OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ken Ozuki
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Ken Ozuki

Life so far...(OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Life so far...(OPEN)   Life so far...(OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 1:44 pm

Ken woke up to the sound of his mother calling his name. The sun peeked through a window and went straight to his eyes. "KEN!!! WAKE UP, ITS BREAKFAST TIME!!!" Ken slid out of bed, still a little dizzy heading towards the bathroom. After a few minutes he walked towards the kitchen, less sleepy than before. "Morning mom, thanks for the breakfast." He started to eat while his mom was cleaning up. She turned to look at Ken and began to speak. "Today is wednesday, so ima need you to head to the market today." Ken nodded in agreement. He finished his food, and walked towards the door. "I already know what to get, I'll see you in a few."His mother just waved as he headed out the door. The warm air hit Ken's face like a gust of wind, even though it was winter, it doesnt get to cold around Omashu. He walked towards the market to get the groceries.
Back to top Go down
Ken Ozuki
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Ken Ozuki

PostSubject: Re: Life so far...(OPEN)   Life so far...(OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 4:54 pm

As he walked towards the market he was looking at all the people that's out. Omashu was a pretty big place, all sorts of people lived there. From the crazy to the noble. The Market was one of the most active places just for the obvious reasons. Over flowed with hagglers and beggars of all sorts. The busiest time in the market was around noon, which was right now. People constantly moving, anything from old friends meeting each other, to first loves blooming. Making his way through the crowd, Ken walked up to a vendor that sold produce. There was a old man standing behind the counter looking at Ken as he approached. "Hiya Ken!" the old man randomly spouted. Ken looked up and answered "Hey old man, i think you know why i'm here." said Ken. "Yep back for the usual, got em right here for ya." said the old man. Ken grabbed the bag and pulled out some coins from his pocket. "Here you go, that'll do it thanks." Ken said handing the man the money. "Thanks sunny boy, say, hows your mom doin lately?" the old man said. "She doing fine, anyways thanks again, see you later." Ken said walking away. "NO PROBLEM, CYA AGAIN NEXT WEEK!!!" the old man shouted.
Back to top Go down
Ken Ozuki
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Ken Ozuki

PostSubject: Re: Life so far...(OPEN)   Life so far...(OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 9:47 pm

Ken made his way towards the market entrance after getting the groceries. He looked to his right to see the bulletin board. Around it were a group of people staring at the posts. The board is one, if not the most popular thing at the market. There the people would post jobs that were open, anyone from the palace guards to farmers looking for an extra pair would post stuff. Ken never really paid attention to it to much. Today however more people than usual were gathered there. Ken decided to see what was going on, and as soon as he looked at the board, dead center was a form requesting help. The palace posted a form that stated they needed help at the the burned lands. In which they especially needed earth benders and water benders who could heal. After reading it a couple of times, Ken walked out of the crowd to breathe. "Hm, that sounds kinda interesting..." Ken thought to himself. He turned at went back on his way to his house. Pondering what he just read, and he should do.
Back to top Go down
Ken Ozuki
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Ken Ozuki

PostSubject: Re: Life so far...(OPEN)   Life so far...(OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 11:48 pm

Returning home, Ken sat the bag on the dinning room table and looked for his mom. "MOM!!! I'M HOME!!!". He then saw his mom poke her face out of the bathroom with a brush in her hand. Ken's mom always looked pretty, at least in Ken's eyes. She had long black hair that reached the lower half of her back. Her eyes were a dark brown color, similar to Ken's. Her skin tone however was a little lighter than Ken's, probably because she didn't really go out much. Even though she was 39, she still had that slim hour glass shape to her. She really had no sign of aging what so ever. "Thanks honey, you know, if you didn't eat tomatoes like apples you wouldn't have to go to the market all the time." said Ken's mom. Ken just shrugged and said "Same goes for you, besides, i don't mind going to the market, its nice exercise." Ken said sarcastically. Ken's mom just turned towards the mirror and began to laugh. "I'm going to have dinner ready at the usual time today so make sure you wash up before." said Ken's mom. Ken shook his head and walked back outside cutting into a empty ally which lead to Ken's training grounds. He removed his shirt and took stance to begin practice.
Back to top Go down
Yi Lin Sung
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Yi Lin Sung

PostSubject: Re: Life so far...(OPEN)   Life so far...(OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 2:28 am

Lin wasn't entirely sure why he'd come to Omashu, but it was certainly different than he expected. He'd heard, stories, sure, but to see it like this? Everything was so...efficient. He wasn't quite sure why, but the firebender enjoyed watching the transportation system at work. It was impressively thought out. He brought his travelling bag he'd slung over his shoulder in front of him and opened it up, peering through it with some interest. Aaaaand he was just about out of food. He'd have to find a temporary job. For now, anyway, he wasn't all that hungry. That was a blessing, at least. He swung the bag back over his shoulder and headed out, intent on exploring the city.

After a good 10 minutes, he realized that the initial glamour had worn off. He looked around and sighed. He was beginning to become very disillusioned with new places. Time was he would go to a new place and enjoy and explore it for days. Now, it just seemed dull to him, like he took everything in too quickly. Perhaps he should go meditate on his unfortunate new outlook on life. He looked around for a while and, eventually spotted an alley. Quietly slipping down it, he followed until he came to what looked to be a well worn training ground. And just as he was about to emerge, he saw someone in it, apparently training. Hm, perhaps watching a young earthbender practice his art would be interesting. He hung back a short ways down the alley, leaning on the wall in the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Ken Ozuki
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Ken Ozuki

PostSubject: Re: Life so far...(OPEN)   Life so far...(OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 4:14 pm

Ken stomped his foot aggressively into the ground, creating a small cavity that was the size of his foot. At the same time, a medium sized boulder sprung out the ground. Ken aimed towards one of the targets that was posted up right in front of a wall and shot the boulder. The boulder hit the target dead center, the impact also made a dent in the wall. Ken stomped his other foot into the ground, another boulder that was more or less the same size as the last one sprung up. Ken spun around and kicked the boulder with his other foot into another target. The boulder veered towards the right clipping the target. Ken took his original stance back, he started to focus more. He slowly lifted his arms up picking up 6 boulders that was laying around the training grounds, including the two he created. He continued this pattern of hitting targets, and picking boulders up for another 30 minutes. Ken was exhausted, he looked up towards the sky to see that it was the evening. "Its almost dinner time, better head home" Ken thought. He picked up his shirt and started walking out of the alley way when he noticed someone standing there. He approached the stranger and began to speak. "How long have you been standing there?" Ken said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life so far...(OPEN)   Life so far...(OPEN) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Life so far...(OPEN)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: 2012 :: June-
Jump to: