Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 4 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapFusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 4 I_voting_barFusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapFusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 4 I_voting_barFusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)   Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:12 pm

Aki was not in the place she passed out she was in the spirit world. She was a spirit bender so she has ties to the spirit world, but it is very rare to have this gift. Aki looked around the place nothing was unusual.

A forest spirit walked over to her and said "I'm so glad you came." taking Aki by the hand and running thought the shallow pools of water. The spirit bowed before a great spirit that ruled over all the forests. Aki bowed as well. " Arise, Lana and Aki, welcome to my palace." The forest spirit queen said.

It was a forest with wildlife flourishing in every corner. Birds chirped and squirrels chattered on tree branches. Frogs croaked to the forest spirits. A large waterfall was in the back area with pools of multicolor fish. Aki's gray eyes were filled with excitement. " This is my home I happy to say it is." The queen of the forest spirits said. " Aki I need to talk with you alone in my underwater garden." " Yes, my queen." Aki said The queen put on smile on her face and lead Aki to the underwater garden room. The queen created a sphere bubble and she stepped in and motioned Aki to come in as well. The sphere dove though the crystal clear water down to a room with underwater decorations.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)   Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:19 pm

((Sorry for my long absence. There were many things to do around the house.))

Tekara gazed at the Sun boy skeptically. Did he just jump off of a phoenix? The phoenix was just as beautiful as Aki's spirit Phoenix; younger, yes, but still as radiant. Tekara wondered if she would find a pet companion one day, when Kiari was older. She didn't have time to be taking care of a beast when she was supposed to be taking care of him.

"Your phoenix is beautiful," she told him. "Are you some kind of protector of this place?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
soul
Beginner
Beginner
soul

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)   Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:32 pm

sol droped his glare at massie and look over at the other women.
"indeed im am"said sol with a calm voice ""thanks for the complament, his name is soleris"said sol
"i was flying with him and i spoted a campsite and i figure if there frendly and can stay"said sol "you can explore the ruins i can also guide you to some but i dont know about her" said sol as he looks at massie.
"im gana call my phoenix here" said sol as his hand started to white and then he has a glowing orb in his hand and then he toss it in the air and it shone brightly in the air.then a big whoosh and big shawdow grab the orb and flew down beside sol.
"this is soleris"annoace sol
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)   Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:42 pm

Tekara stared. That was pretty cool. Beside her, Kiari was endearingly attempting to touch the phoenix, but Tekara gripped the back of his shirt tightly. The bird seemed to be made only out of fire and feathers. She didn't want it to scorch him.

Tekara glanced at Massie. Sol obviously didn't trust this girl a lot. Tekara didn't either, it seemed as if she was hiding something, but she shrugged it off. I may not really know until she tells me, the young girl thought. I just hope she doesn't expect us to put all of our trust in her right away. Especially if she's hiding things.

"I'd like to explore the ruins," Tekara told him. "That'd be pretty interesting, as long as there's nothing in there that'll hurt Kiari."

The mentioned five-year-old lunged for the large bird again, but Tekara yanked him back once more. "Stop that!" she scolded. "Do it again and I'm pinching the back of your neck."

Kiari calmed, but he was still gazing at the phoenix with excitement.

"Sorry about him," Tekara said, though her voice was laced with fondness. "He likes animals, and bright things. So... about these ruins...?"
Back to top Go down
soul
Beginner
Beginner
soul

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)   Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:55 pm

sol smiled at the 5-year old tryed to touch soleris. "its ok i know what it like to be young and see vast things"sol said as he look at soleris eyes.sol can tell that soleris was smiling."soleris is very knid and gentel to young ones,he may sit oh his back but nothing more"sol said as he looks at the wonder in the 5-year old eyes."there are some ruins that are off limits but there alot of ruins that arent,i can give you a pass to one of my secret ones but she cant"sol said as he looks at massie.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)   Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:59 pm

Tekara sighed and let go of Kiari. The boy rushed forward and touched the bird's feathers with his hands. Tekara was surprised he wanted to; Kiari was always deeply afraid of fire. After a moment of consideration, she moved forward and lifted him on the bird's back. He laughed with delight, his long hair ruffling in the cool night breeze.

"I'd still like to go. Where's Aki?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
soul
Beginner
Beginner
soul

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)   Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 3:09 pm

sol grinned as he wach the 5-year old on soleris back smilling happely.soleris was waching him with his eyes and smiled.
"well explore the ruinis tomarow,"said sol
"and whos aki,is he one of your freinds"said sol
Back to top Go down
Massie
Dungeonmaster General
Dungeonmaster General
Massie

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)   Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 3:17 pm

"I wasn't doing anything bad to the forest Sol. I was just merely spieing". Massie said. Massie didn't care what they think of her anymore. It seemed weird as weird as it was. Massie laughed softly so they couldn't hear it.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)   Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 4:21 pm

Tekara peered around her worriedly. "Aki is on of my friends," she said. "I don't see her at all."

"I wasn't doing anything bad to the forest, Sol. I was just merely spying," said the girl with the brown hair suddenly.

Tekara faced her, anger seeping off her in waves. "Spying?" she bit out. "Who sent you and what to they want?" She touched her arrows cooly. "Don't lie to me. Why should I trust you now?"
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)   Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 4:39 pm

Aki was in the underwater room, fish swam around looking at her and seaweed waving. " Have a seat," The queen said.

" I don't know how to put this but, I was a living girl 5000 years ago. I came to the sun warrior city to bring the immortal forest sparrow to the leader to show unity. I was chosen to deliver it that year. I went from valley to valley then arrived at the city. The leader stole the bird and put it in a golden case that matched every part of the birds body. They lock me up and left me to rot with no food or water. One night a forest spirit found me and asked me if I wanted to be a forest spirit escaping this terrible life. I agreed and here I am. The immortal forest sparrow is still living to this day in the case begging for help. I ask this of you Aki find the immortal forest sparrow and its case and return it to me. Be-warned Sol will stop at nothing to make sure nothing is tampered with at the ruins. Tekara is talking with them right now. Listen." The Queen said.

Aki heard a bird sit on a branch listening. "Spying? Who sent you and what to they want? Don't lie to me. Why should I trust you now?" Tekara voice was un-mistaken. " I have to go help her." Aki said jumping up. The queen put her hand on Aki's shoulder. " Let's just listen for now, no one but I know you are hearing this." The queen said as she was sitting down. Aki sat listening to what was happening. If Sol gave Aki a location of the immortal forest sparrow she would find and return it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)   Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)
Page 4 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next