Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 3 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapFusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 3 I_voting_barFusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapFusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 3 I_voting_barFusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
soul
Beginner
Beginner
soul

Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)   Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 12:47 pm

sol wachted as the 2 girls talked.
"oh so there were just exploring"sol thought
"uh Hi girls, im sol the firebird a firebender"sol said in a kind voice
"you are welcome to stay here but i dont know about you"sol said as he looked at the women behind the bush.
then the 2 women looked at him
Back to top Go down
Massie
Dungeonmaster General
Dungeonmaster General
Massie

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)   Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 12:50 pm

Massie came out of the bush and leaned against the tree. Massie looked at Terkara, and Kiari. She recognized them. "I won't touch him". Massie said. Massie then smiled a little.
Back to top Go down
soul
Beginner
Beginner
soul

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)   Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 12:55 pm

the women behind bush went out of the bush and lean agiandst a tree still talking to the women.
"sigh" groand sol
Back to top Go down
Massie
Dungeonmaster General
Dungeonmaster General
Massie

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)   Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 12:57 pm

Massie looked at Sol. "Whats wrong"? Massie asked.
Back to top Go down
soul
Beginner
Beginner
soul

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)   Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 1:00 pm

sol look at the women "well you two just completely ingore me" sol said
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)   Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 1:01 pm

Aki saw the stars dancing across the sky. Aki sat in the field then she heard a voice in her head calling her. She fell back hitting her head on the ground then passing out on the ground. No one saw this happen. Everyone would be clueless where she was sitting in the field just north of the campsite.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
Massie
Dungeonmaster General
Dungeonmaster General
Massie

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)   Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 1:02 pm

"Sorry". Massie mumbled. "What do you want to know"? Massie asked. Well I don't mean to ignore you. Massie thoyght. Massie looked at him with her luscious brown eyes.
Back to top Go down
soul
Beginner
Beginner
soul

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)   Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 1:06 pm

"well you see i ask why you were here because this is a really speacil place for me" said sol
"are you with them"said sol as he look over her shoulder to see 2 more peopel.
Back to top Go down
Massie
Dungeonmaster General
Dungeonmaster General
Massie

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)   Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 1:07 pm

"Ah. My reasons are my own on why I am here. I am not with them". Massie said.
Back to top Go down
soul
Beginner
Beginner
soul

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)   Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 1:39 pm

sol doesnt trust at all "you know that lies can bring pain but thruths can bring rewards in the furture"said sol
"ill ask you agin why are you here,i wont allow peopel abuse this place"said sol in a stern vocie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)   Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next