Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Earth Kingdom :: Middle of Nowhere ~ Copper Sky - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Earth Kingdom :: Middle of Nowhere ~ Copper Sky - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Earth Kingdom :: Middle of Nowhere ~ Copper Sky - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Earth Kingdom :: Middle of Nowhere ~ Copper Sky - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Earth Kingdom :: Middle of Nowhere ~ Copper Sky - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Earth Kingdom :: Middle of Nowhere ~ Copper Sky - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Earth Kingdom :: Middle of Nowhere ~ Copper Sky - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Earth Kingdom :: Middle of Nowhere ~ Copper Sky - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Earth Kingdom :: Middle of Nowhere ~ Copper Sky - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Earth Kingdom :: Middle of Nowhere ~ Copper Sky - Page 3 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Earth Kingdom :: Middle of Nowhere ~ Copper Sky - Page 3 I_vote_lcapEarth Kingdom :: Middle of Nowhere ~ Copper Sky - Page 3 I_voting_barEarth Kingdom :: Middle of Nowhere ~ Copper Sky - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Earth Kingdom :: Middle of Nowhere ~ Copper Sky - Page 3 I_vote_lcapEarth Kingdom :: Middle of Nowhere ~ Copper Sky - Page 3 I_voting_barEarth Kingdom :: Middle of Nowhere ~ Copper Sky - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Earth Kingdom :: Middle of Nowhere ~ Copper Sky

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Laurent
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Laurent

Earth Kingdom :: Middle of Nowhere ~ Copper Sky - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earth Kingdom :: Middle of Nowhere ~ Copper Sky   Earth Kingdom :: Middle of Nowhere ~ Copper Sky - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 10:00 pm

Kassidy eyed Ba'sill strangely. She wondered why someone would change their arguement so quickly. When she saw the stranger reach out for her hand, she instinctively pulled it away.

"What do you think you're doing!? Who exactly do you think you are?"

Kassidy was getting frustrated by the strange man. How dare some disgusting, random stranger try to TOUCH her?

The bewildered girl continued.

"And what do you mean by who- And why did you change your argument so qui- and why did you reach out for my hand, almost like you were-"

In a sudden moment of realisation, she stopped for a second. It was almost at if a lightbulb went off in her head.

"ALMOST LIKE YOU WERE TRYING TO KISS IT!" Screamed An infuriated Kassidy.

"What do you think I am, some piece of ass? You sicken me! And the way you changed your argument; It's because I'm female, isn't it? You sexist!"

Kassidy got in a fighting stance. Nobody who knew Kassidy would give her special treatment, especially for something such as gender.

"What's wrong, are you to afraid to fight me because I'm a girl?"

((OOC: couldn't decide if I wanted flirty Kassidy, or angry Kassidy. You can see which one I picked. And I realise this kind of goes against the very first thing she said, but her head isn't on straight when she's angry.))
Back to top Go down
Rokku
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Rokku

PostSubject: Re: Earth Kingdom :: Middle of Nowhere ~ Copper Sky   Earth Kingdom :: Middle of Nowhere ~ Copper Sky - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 11:18 pm

Rokku raised an eyebrow as the girl seemed to now want to brawl...in a verbal sense. Luckily for him that it seemed the man he was fighting drew attention away from him when he tried to put the "moves" on her. Rokku couldn't help but chuckle in his head a bit at the thought of how entertaining this could be and when he saw Roman's face he knew it was something that happened often, or at least was funny or embarrassing.

While those two had their brawl Rokku walked over to Roman who he had grown to like a little. He looked at the boy

"I didn't mean to hurt you, I just wanted to help. Hope everything is okay and we can be friend", he said with his signature warming smile.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Earth Kingdom :: Middle of Nowhere ~ Copper Sky   Earth Kingdom :: Middle of Nowhere ~ Copper Sky - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 11:52 pm

| Darin "Ba'sill" |

Earth Kingdom :: Middle of Nowhere ~ Copper Sky - Page 3 Basil_10

As Ba'sill reached for the young woman's hand, she pulled it back, defensive. Darin paused, regarding the lady with obvious intrigue.

"What do you think you're doing!? Who exactly do you think you are?"

Ba'sill opened his mouth to reply --

"And what do you mean by who- And why did you change your argument so qui- and why did you reach out for my hand, almost like you were-" There was a sudden pause. During which the trees rustled and Roman coughed lightly and the entire world seemed to prepare itself. Then ..

"ALMOST LIKE YOU WERE TRYING TO KISS IT!"

Several birds took flight, which was an impressive feat considering there weren't any within a mile radius to begin with. Ba'sill dug his pinky in his ear, attempting to dispel some of the ringing inside. God. Why did girls have to have the loudest, shrillest voices, considering how often they were screaming?

"What do you think I am, some piece of ass?"--Kind of. Yes, thought the assassin.--"You sicken me! And the way you changed your argument; It's because I'm female, isn't it? You sexist!" The girl fell into a fighting stance, leading Ba'sill to wonder just how many skilled combatants wandered this particular forest in the middle of the day.

He sighed, moving to lean against a tree. "Silly girl. I'm not going to fight you," he told her dramatically. "But you're feisty. I like that." Ba'sill winked, moving closer with the full intent of invading her personal space. "What's a dame like you doing all the way out here. Are you lost? Do you need my help?"

Meanwhile, Roman seemed to be conversing with the other man, Rokku. The boy smiled lightly, gray eyes gleaming. "It's okay," he replied. "I think I needed it. Rii always says I have to work on my reflexes."

Roman saw the exchange between Ba'sill ad the woman, and ducked his head, no longer able to look.

Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Earth Kingdom :: Middle of Nowhere ~ Copper Sky   Earth Kingdom :: Middle of Nowhere ~ Copper Sky - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Earth Kingdom :: Middle of Nowhere ~ Copper Sky
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3