Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Keith Thora I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Keith Thora I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Keith Thora I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Keith Thora I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Keith Thora I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Keith Thora I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Keith Thora I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Keith Thora I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Keith Thora I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Keith Thora 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Keith Thora I_vote_lcapKeith Thora I_voting_barKeith Thora I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Keith Thora

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Koda Hugacha
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
Koda Hugacha

Keith Thora Empty
PostSubject: Keith Thora   Keith Thora I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 3:29 am

|BASICS|
Name: Keith Thora
Birthplace: elemental kingdom, fire nation district
Current Residence: unknown
Element: N/A
Pets: N/A
Weapons: several dagger pouches and a few hidden daggers

|OPTIONAL|
Birthday: feb 11
Blood type: b
Hobbies: fighting crime, fighting, and throwing or sparring with daggers
Quirks: doesn’t like people who are drunk but when he drinks he gets vary drunk himself

|APPEARANCE|
Hair: jet black hair; vary short military style hair cut
Eyes: hazel
Height: 5’ 5”
Clothes: blue anorak and trousers lined and trimmed with white fur and dagger pockets. Here and there
Skin: mild tan
Body Type: strong and athletic

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: Keith is a strong leader he likes to fight for the weak and punish the powerful bad. Keith tends to believe people who are or appear to be poor or helpless more than he should. Keith doesn’t like females he thinks they are manipulative and distracting.
Personal Strengths:
Master at using daggers
A great and leader
Good at defusing troublesome situations
Personal Weaknesses:
The deceitful poor or helpless
Bars
Alcohol
Personal Hero: leaders of nations
Dreams and Ambitions: to totally eradicate crime

Alcohol
Finding and bringing criminals to Justus
Helping the weak or poor
Sparring

Dislikes:
Women
Crime
Drunks
Corrupt leaders

Brief History:
Birth
Keith was born in the fire district of the elemental kingdom. His dads name was Dan, His moms name was Lily, and his older brothers name was Kyle. Keith’s dad worked as a security guard at a famous teashop while his mom stayed home and took care of him and his brother. Their family was relatively poor they came to the elemental kingdom looking for a fresh start after Dan gambled all his money away. Usually Dan isn’t much of a gambler but he was drunk that day and well went over board, he even borrowed some money to stay in longer he lost that too of course.

Age 0-7
Keith was usually always taller than other his age but other than that he was the average kid. Keith got in fights now and then but not often he wasn’t especially rude and he stood up for the weak when they where being bullied however he some times got beat up when he did. At the age of 4 Keith’s mother gave birth to a baby girl. Keith loved his sister so much and was always willing to help his mother take care of her. Keith’s relation ship with his older brother wasn’t so good. Keith loved his brother and looked up to him but Kyle didn’t do the same but he wasn’t mean to him Kyle just avoided him and didn’t talk to him much.

Age 8-13
Keith was starting to get vary interested in fighting as a sport. His parents tested him to see if he was a bender but he ended up negative no bending. Keith didn’t seem to disappoint by the news instead he just would find an open field and practice throwing dagger at stomps. Keith’s relationship with his sister Jessica was ever increasing she was his best friend they talked and did everything together. Kyle who was now 15 was the enemy of the family. He had joined a gang called the under ground pretty much he was doing bad things.

Age 14-16
Keith was no longer taller than others his age now he was shorter he stopped growing and is stuck at 5 feet and 5 inches. But he didn’t let that stop him he found that he was faster than everyone he knew so he decided to focus on training him self with a dagger. Their family was starting to gain some money they could now be considered middle class. Jessica found out she was an earth bender and hoped that she could strengthen her relation with her oldest brother Kyle but Kyle hated the fact the Jessica was an earth bender he was hoping that he would be the only earth bender in the family. One day at night Kyle sneaked into Jessica’s room while everyone was asleep and murdered her the screams of her dying woke the parents up but one they got to her room they saw Kyle jump out a window. Keith vowed revenge against his brother and was only determined to train harder.

Age17-21
Keith was doing vary well at this stage in life he had joined a neighbor hood watch helping keep the crime low and always on the look out for his brother should he return. Keith got a job as a security officer at the same teashop his dad worked in. He quickly raised through the ranks because of his leader ship and ability to defuse a could be catastrophe. He was now head of security and his dads boss which seemed a little strange to Keith. One day Kyle returned almost everyone in his gang had ether died or got captured. Kyle was running out of money and returned to his home town because he knew everything there so well which made it easier to steel things. Keith found Kyle steeling some family’s precious gems. Even though Keith vowed revenge against Kyle he wasn’t going to kill him no Keith wanted him to suffer in jail and think about his actions. Keith being an expert with daggers easily immobilized him by sticking daggers into his clothing to pin him he did it one big fast motion of movement where he threw a great many daggers and they all hit their spot. Kyle has been sentence to life in prison and Keith has moved to the water nation district and continues his job happily and helping keeping crime at bay.

Recent events
When the elemental kingdom was attacked Keith was lucky to have been on vacation at the northern water tribe. When he returned home he was devastated.
Back to top Go down
Koda Hugacha
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
Koda Hugacha

Keith Thora Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keith Thora   Keith Thora I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 3:31 am

This was the character I was going to use for the elemental kingdom king when the position opened again but seeing there is no more elemental kingdom I might as well post him now.
Back to top Go down

Keith Thora Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keith Thora   Keith Thora I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 4:24 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Koda Hugacha
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
Koda Hugacha

Keith Thora Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keith Thora   Keith Thora I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 4:34 am

I may be wrong but I think I remember reading in a post once that only admins can approve a character.
Back to top Go down

Keith Thora Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keith Thora   Keith Thora I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 5:29 am

All Staff can
Back to top Go down
drakendottir
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
drakendottir

Keith Thora Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keith Thora   Keith Thora I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 6:43 am

Seriously, we can? Even the chat mods?
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

Keith Thora Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keith Thora   Keith Thora I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 8:43 am

It is true that in the rules it states that:

"Only Admins may approve characters."

But we have slightly changed our rules to include Moderators, if you want further clarification please ask Kouzai.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Keith Thora Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keith Thora   Keith Thora I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 9:13 am

Actually, no where in the rules does it state that only admins can approve characters. In fact, it doesn't state anything about WHO can approve them. However, there is an unwritten understanding between me and my staff that only admins and moderators may approve characters. Chat mods cannot, unless of course they have been specially requested otherwise.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Keith Thora Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keith Thora   Keith Thora I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Keith Thora
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Announcements :: Topic Graveyard-
Jump to: