Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Stranger in a new land(finished) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Stranger in a new land(finished) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Stranger in a new land(finished) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Stranger in a new land(finished) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Stranger in a new land(finished) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Stranger in a new land(finished) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Stranger in a new land(finished) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Stranger in a new land(finished) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Stranger in a new land(finished) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Stranger in a new land(finished) - Page 5 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Stranger in a new land(finished) - Page 5 I_vote_lcapStranger in a new land(finished) - Page 5 I_voting_barStranger in a new land(finished) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Stranger in a new land(finished) - Page 5 I_vote_lcapStranger in a new land(finished) - Page 5 I_voting_barStranger in a new land(finished) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Stranger in a new land(finished)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

Stranger in a new land(finished) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranger in a new land(finished)   Stranger in a new land(finished) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 8:32 pm

Lona shook her head.She couldn't belive he knew nothing of this."No,you must be born one,you can't just pick a element,your either born one element or your like me a non-bender."Lona said.
Back to top Go down
Koda Hugacha
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
Koda Hugacha

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in a new land(finished)   Stranger in a new land(finished) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 8:41 pm

“well maybe I’m a fire bender lets find out” Varis picked up a scroll labeled fire bending for dummies.
“It say here to throw your arm out like your throwing a punch but to focus all your energy threw your arm and out your fist.” Varis did what the book said.
“ha!”
There was an explosion from across the library followed by some screaming.
“Hurray I did it I’m a fire bender. But uh where was the fire?”
Varis looked at Lona confused
Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in a new land(finished)   Stranger in a new land(finished) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 8:44 pm

Lona's eyes widen.A guard caught the fire in time before it hit the ancinet scrolls.She didn't answer his question as she grabbed his arm."Let's go!"She told him knowing he would be in deep trouble."He almost hit the ancient scrolls!No,no that would be bad,really bad!"She thought.
Back to top Go down
Koda Hugacha
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
Koda Hugacha

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in a new land(finished)   Stranger in a new land(finished) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 9:09 pm

"Wait where are we going" Varis turned around to see the guard coming after them.
"never mind I'm coming and uh sorry about that"
Then another fire blast explodes in the distance.
"what ever it was I swear It wasent me"
"At least I don't think it was."
Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in a new land(finished)   Stranger in a new land(finished) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 9:17 pm

Lona stopped running turning him around."Wait it wasn't you that bended fire?"As she said that a big exploson happened through the wall.Lona was scared bu relief that it wasn't him that did it,guards seem to pass them screaming like crazy,some scrolls caught on fire."NO!"Lona screamed hurrying to the scrolls.
Back to top Go down
Koda Hugacha
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
Koda Hugacha

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in a new land(finished)   Stranger in a new land(finished) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 10:02 pm

“I’ll go see what’s going on!” Varis said following the guards to wherever they where going. When he reached what was causing all the commotion he was only half surprised. Tatsuya was breathing short bursts of fire all over the place and slamming the guards into walls right and left. The fire bending they tried to employ on him was totally useless he was a red dragon and totally immune to fire, the fire just brushing off his scales harmlessly. Varis knew Tatsuya wasn’t going even trying he was just having fun. None was severely hurt…yet.

“Tatsuya!!!” Varis screamed running at the dragon at full speed.
Varis tackled the dragon as hard as he could actually throwing the dragon that was several times larger than him out of the library. Tatsuya immediately jumped on Tatsuya’s neck and started strangling him.
“Calm down Tatsuya!” Varis yelled at the slightly angry dragon.
The crowd that had gathered round was keeping their distance as Tatsuya thrashed Varis around trying to get him off his back. Tatsuya running out of air calmed down and flopped spread out on the ground. Varis released his hold.
“Don’t ever do that again Tatsuya, uh oh” guards where running at them now.
“Tatsuya to the air!”
Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in a new land(finished)   Stranger in a new land(finished) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 10:09 pm

Lona approached Nuiga who was startled.She could tell because his paws wewre surrounded in light.She paid no attention to Varis tackling the dragon."It was him?"She said aloud as she seen the guards attacking the dragon.She was shocked.She could see how startled the dragon was."What should I do?"She thought to herself.But then she seen Varis hit the air."WHat should I do?"She thought.But then she jumped onto Nuiga.

"Haihai!"She yelled which ment come on.She followed Varis in the air.The guards noticed her face surprised.

"Princess?Of the light nation!"They said.She was done.WOuld tehy ever trust her again after what was going on?She didn't want that to happen.She closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Koda Hugacha
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
Koda Hugacha

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in a new land(finished)   Stranger in a new land(finished) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 10:42 pm

Varis and Tatsuya landed in the part of the forest where they first departed from to go to the library.
“Never ever do that again Tatsuya oh and I’m not hunting for you now” Varis said angrily
“What but we had a deal.”

“yea we had a deal too you said you would stay outside”

“no I said I would stay out side for awhile, awhile was up and I went in.”

“You call that display you did an entrance you apologize to Lona right now!”

“no”

“I’m sorry we had to put you through that Lona” Varis said felling terrible for what his friend did.”

“I’m not” Tatsuya added
Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in a new land(finished)   Stranger in a new land(finished) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 10:53 pm

Lona stopped and shook her head.She wasn't okay with it but she didn't want to say.She got off of Nuig who growled at the dragon."It's ok I'll explain to them later,do't worry about it."She told them."I am screwed."She thought to herself.But she didn't want to make it seem like it's their fault.
Back to top Go down
Koda Hugacha
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
Koda Hugacha

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in a new land(finished)   Stranger in a new land(finished) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 11:02 pm

Varis lay down on the ground sighing “What a day and nothing accomplished ether.” Tatsuya was already laying down ignoring Nuig. Varis’s stomach began to growl. “oh man, Hey Lona where do you people keep your deer?”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in a new land(finished)   Stranger in a new land(finished) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stranger in a new land(finished)
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next