Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Stranger in a new land(finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Stranger in a new land(finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Stranger in a new land(finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Stranger in a new land(finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Stranger in a new land(finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Stranger in a new land(finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Stranger in a new land(finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Stranger in a new land(finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Stranger in a new land(finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Stranger in a new land(finished) - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Stranger in a new land(finished) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapStranger in a new land(finished) - Page 2 I_voting_barStranger in a new land(finished) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Stranger in a new land(finished) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapStranger in a new land(finished) - Page 2 I_voting_barStranger in a new land(finished) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Stranger in a new land(finished)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Koda Hugacha
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
Koda Hugacha

Stranger in a new land(finished) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranger in a new land(finished)   Stranger in a new land(finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 9:02 pm

Once the two slowed down Varis relaxed a bit however Tatsuya was still tense and ready for battle.

“Hello Lona Anonbender, My name is Varis Faral and this is my friend Tatsuya” Varis said not knowing what a bender is and mistaking what she said as her last name. The dragons never bothered to teach him much about things outside Dragon Island.

“What are you doing here?” Varis said still suspicious as to why they where here. Running into one person in the forest was understandable but 2 at the same time is reason for concern.

Last edited by Koda Hugacha on Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rhia
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Rhia

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in a new land(finished)   Stranger in a new land(finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 10:41 pm

Rhia stared at the newcomer in concentration. Where had she seen her face before? She wasn't an airbender, that's for sure, but she certainly was a bender. Racking her brain, she turned to Lona.

'I know you from somewhere,' said Rhia, suspicious. 'Lona.... Lona... I KNOW YOU!' she gasped. 'You're-'

Rhia stopped, for once thinking before she spoke. Why was she pretending to not be royalty? Was she being followed?

Rhia slowly approached Lona, hoping that she might be able to help. 'Are you in trouble?'
Back to top Go down
http://stark-narked-industries.tumblr.com
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in a new land(finished)   Stranger in a new land(finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 2:44 pm

Lona laughed putting her hand together."My last name isn't nonbender,I am a nonbender and no I'm here to visit,I love the fire nation capitol."Lona said putiing her hand up in the air and smiling.She petted Nuig to calm him,he wasn't use to being around dragons.Infact he has never seen one.
"What a lovely dragon."Lona said putting her hand on the dragon's muzzle.

"Now may I ask,who are you two?"Her hand was slowly sliding off the dragon as she looked to the dazed boy and girl.
Back to top Go down
Koda Hugacha
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
Koda Hugacha

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in a new land(finished)   Stranger in a new land(finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 4:18 pm

Tatsuya snapped at the girls hand. Varis jumped on his head holding his jaw shut.
“Tatsuya these people are not here to harm us calm down.”
Tatsuya continued to growl as Varis replied to Lona.
“oh, I did not mean to say nonbender my apologies Lona anonbender. My name is Varis and this is my cranky friend Tatsuya”
Tatsuya flung Varis off his head and into a nearby tree and let out a snort.
“I think me and my friend should get going” Varis said jumping on Tatsuya’s back. Feeling uncomfortable with the situation and eager to leave.
Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in a new land(finished)   Stranger in a new land(finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 4:29 pm

Lona rolled her eyes and smiled at the fact he still gave her the last name nonbender.Nuiga snapped at the dragon when he growled at Lona.Lona stretched as she watched Varis hop on his dragon."Your leaving?"She asked putting a hand on a hip.She soon slid it off reaching her way to her hair.It was hot,and her hair was out,she started to braid her silver hair slowly to take time as her bag fell having Nuiga's treats,her tiara,and a waterskin fall out."Oops."She said as she nealed to the ground and picked at the stuff fast.
Back to top Go down
Koda Hugacha
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
Koda Hugacha

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in a new land(finished)   Stranger in a new land(finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 6:48 pm

“What’s that tiara? Rhia is right you are in trouble. Who’s stash did you steal it from? Varis questions, Tatsuya crouches and prepares to pounce.
“Answer quickly!” Varis shouts
Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in a new land(finished)   Stranger in a new land(finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 6:55 pm

"Uh!"Lona shouted squinting her eyes.

"I do not steal!And don't raise your voice at me,this is my tiara."She said taking the tiara quick and putting it in her bag.She rolled her eyes,not liking the fact that she was accused of stealing a tiara,her tiara.She started to laugh.But Nuiga started to growl when he seen Varis yelling at Lona.He started to light bend a little getting ready to attack.Lona noticed.

"Dailee!"She yelled at him,which ment stop in a certain language.Nuig growled at Varis before stopping.

"Fine,hello I am Lona.Princess of the light nation."She said crossing her arms.
Back to top Go down
Koda Hugacha
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
Koda Hugacha

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in a new land(finished)   Stranger in a new land(finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 7:51 pm

"oh my apology's its not every day you meet a princes" Varis said and did a half bow in respect.
"Tatsuya bow to the princes" Varis said in an expectant voice

"no! I'm not bowing to anyone, beside maybe she is lying." Tatsuya said relaxing and shaking Varis of his back.

"hmm that's true, what proof do you have Lona?" Varis said sitting on the ground waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in a new land(finished)   Stranger in a new land(finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 8:48 pm

Lona shrugged.To her there was no way to prove it.WHat ways could she prove it?She sighed."I may not prove it,it is up to you who I may be,believe it or not.It's up to you."She said jumping on top of Nuig.Lona was so humble.She didn't really care what she was to people as long as she was someone.
Back to top Go down
Koda Hugacha
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
Koda Hugacha

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in a new land(finished)   Stranger in a new land(finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 10:33 pm

Varis decided not to question further it wasn’t his business anyway. Then an idea popped into his mind there where 2 people around him one of them possibly being a thief or a princes ether way one of them is bound to know some efficient way of finding information.

“Hey I’m new to this land and I have a question. Say I wanted to find someone and the only information I knew about this person was their last name. How would I should I go about finding that person?”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in a new land(finished)   Stranger in a new land(finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stranger in a new land(finished)
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next