Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Stranger in a new land(finished) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Stranger in a new land(finished) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Stranger in a new land(finished) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Stranger in a new land(finished) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Stranger in a new land(finished) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Stranger in a new land(finished) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Stranger in a new land(finished) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Stranger in a new land(finished) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Stranger in a new land(finished) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Stranger in a new land(finished) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Stranger in a new land(finished) I_vote_lcapStranger in a new land(finished) I_voting_barStranger in a new land(finished) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Stranger in a new land(finished) I_vote_lcapStranger in a new land(finished) I_voting_barStranger in a new land(finished) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Stranger in a new land(finished)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Koda Hugacha
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
Koda Hugacha

Stranger in a new land(finished) Empty
PostSubject: Stranger in a new land(finished)   Stranger in a new land(finished) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 8:29 pm

Varis was flying on top of Tatsuya above the fire nation thinking about how to gather information but Tatsuya was vary tired from the flying and needed to land.

"Varis if you don't find a place to land soon I'm going to drop down into the middle of the city!"

"No, if you do that we will make a big scene. I don't think these people have seen many dragons."

"You think I care! I'm going in."

"Wait!, go land uh over in the forest next to the city."

As Tatsuya Flops on the forest bed to rest Varis jumps into a nearby tree to continue thinking of a way to gather information on his father.

Last edited by Koda Hugacha on Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:30 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rhia
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Rhia

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in a new land(finished)   Stranger in a new land(finished) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 9:03 pm

Rhia stopped right in her tracks, staring ahead at the dragon before her in disbelief. She had heard rumours that there were dragons, rael life dragons, and she even dared to hope the rumours might be true. But here, in front of her, was the undisputable truth. A dragon.

Rhia began to run towards the animal, but once again stopped suddenly. Every bone in her body screamed to go pat it, be friends with it, but that little voice in the back of her mind said 'You value your life don't you?'

Always one to disreagard that voice, Rhia walked towards the dragon, although somewhat more cautiously than before, with her hand stretch out.

'Hey budd,' she said, hoping it wouldn't attack.
Back to top Go down
http://stark-narked-industries.tumblr.com
Koda Hugacha
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
Koda Hugacha

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in a new land(finished)   Stranger in a new land(finished) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 10:09 pm

Varis's thought process was abruptly halted when a an unfamiliar smell followed by the sound of foot steps reached him. There was a human about his age approaching. Tatsuya sensed the human as well he was standing on all fours now and his tail was stiff. The human looked much different than himself. The human more closely resembled his dead mom from what he can remember of his mom, perhaps she was a female. She was running in Tatsuya direction now but stoped suddenly before reaching out her hand and saying.

"hey bud"

Tatsuya growled in a low warning tone in reply to her actions. "I better stop her before she douse something she'll regret" Varis thought to him self. He jumped out of his tree and landed next to Tatsuya.

"You better not get to close" Varis said to the girl.
"he douse not like strangers getting to close."
Back to top Go down
Rhia
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Rhia

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in a new land(finished)   Stranger in a new land(finished) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 10:48 pm

A figured jumping down from a tree made Rhia jump.

'Ohmygod where did you come from, what the hell, why did you just sneak up on me, you scared me, oh man oh man,' exclaimed Rhia.

Rhia took a deep breath and allowed her thoughts to catch up with her. Standing up straight, Rhia extended her arm out in front of her, but this time to the man instead of the dragon.

'I mean, hi I'm Rhia, and you have a pretty dragon,' said Rhia.

That was your lamest introduction yet she thought.
Back to top Go down
Koda Hugacha
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
Koda Hugacha

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in a new land(finished)   Stranger in a new land(finished) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 11:27 pm

Tatsuya snorted angrily in response to Rhia’s comment. Varis did not own him he was Varis’s friend.

“I’m sorry I did not mean to scare you” Varis said in an apologetic tone. Varis stood there awhile stumped as to why Rhia stuck her hand out to him until he realized he is
supposed to shake it as a greeting.

“My name is Varis and this is my friend Tatsuya.” Varis said to her as he shook her hand more rough than he should have.
Back to top Go down
Rhia
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Rhia

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in a new land(finished)   Stranger in a new land(finished) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 11:38 pm

Oblivious to Varis's contempt, Rhia shook his hand whole-heartedly.

'Naw it's OK, you didn't scare me, you... no you scared me,' laughed Rhia.

Her attentioned turned back to the dragon. Looking at it wide-eyed Metis exhaled deeply, awe flooding her being, and she had a thought. Her heart quickened as she jumped back to Varis. Metis's had a manic smile on her face that was complemented by her crazed eyes.

'So I've nevr seen a dragon before, to be honest I didn't even know they were real,' Rhia said impossibly fast, 'but do you reckon I could have a ride?'
Back to top Go down
Koda Hugacha
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
Koda Hugacha

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in a new land(finished)   Stranger in a new land(finished) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 12:06 am

Tatsuya was in shock at the woman’s boldness. The only reason he was comfortable with Varis riding on him was because he’s been doing it for years. Now this woman approaches out of the blue wanting a ride. Letting his guard down Tatsuya burst out laughing and even started rolling around a little almost knocking a few trees down in the process.

Varis realizing that the conversation could go down hill because of Tatsuya’s pride and temper trys to change the subject.

“uh, I don’t think that will happen. What are you doing here anyways.”

OCC: I should have worded the handshake thing a different way. He shook Rhia’s hand rough because he hasn’t shook anyone’s hand in a vary long time and also doesn’t know his own strength when compared to other people.
Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in a new land(finished)   Stranger in a new land(finished) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 6:42 pm

Lona was on top of Nuiga,he ran fast.SHe wanted to visit the fire nation.She took off her crown,she wanted no attention.She was close to approaching the kingdom.Her beautiful silver hair bounced heavly.She was close."Come on Nuiga!"She said patting him.Her dress seemed to flow with the wind,sine is was so long she had to hold on to half of it.She then noticed someone
Back to top Go down
Koda Hugacha
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
Koda Hugacha

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in a new land(finished)   Stranger in a new land(finished) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 7:09 pm

Tatsuya stopped laughing and jumped on his feet turning and growling.

“Whats wrong this time?” Varis said irritably

“A human is approaching fast, along with something else whose scent I’m not familiar with.”

Varis smelled and heard the same thing soon after.

“Is this a trap!” Varis said to Rhia expecting her to answer truthfully for some reason. Varis jumped on to Tatsuya’s back surveying his surroundings preparing for battle. The Human was in view now riding on top of a large white cat like animal.

“Who goes there!” shouted Varis
Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in a new land(finished)   Stranger in a new land(finished) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 7:35 pm

Lona slowed down.She seened the alarmed person.She patted Nuiga because he was growling ready to attack at the sound."Shhh."She said to him looking the big tiger in the eye.Her eyes then settled on the guy and dragon."I am no harm,for I am Lona,a non-bender."She said loud enough for the person to hear.she jumped off the tiger leading him to the dragon and man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in a new land(finished)   Stranger in a new land(finished) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stranger in a new land(finished)
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next