Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Peace... ( Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Peace... ( Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Peace... ( Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Peace... ( Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Peace... ( Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Peace... ( Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Peace... ( Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Peace... ( Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Peace... ( Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Peace... ( Open) - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Peace... ( Open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapPeace... ( Open) - Page 2 I_voting_barPeace... ( Open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Peace... ( Open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapPeace... ( Open) - Page 2 I_voting_barPeace... ( Open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Peace... ( Open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
zeeck411
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
zeeck411

Peace... ( Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace... ( Open)   Peace... ( Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 3:47 pm

Zeeck sits up and looks up at her "ummm sure." he said with a smile. Zeeck jumps up and looks at lily, but he looked at her in a way he had never looked at a girl.
Back to top Go down
http://www.avatarspiritmedia.net/martialarts.php
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

PostSubject: Re: Peace... ( Open)   Peace... ( Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 4:37 pm

" I'll get the cakes ready, and call you when it is time!" Lily smiled and left Zeeck. Lily took butter, sugar, flour, icing, coloring, and water out of the pantry. Lily went to the brick oven outside to cook. Lily took a bowl and a wooden spoon and stirred the flour and water. The white mush was perfect. Lily added the sugar and stirred it in. Then, Lily added the butter, then she picked 4 fresh eggs and added them in. She stirred everything in and put it in 5 different metal trays. Lily put each tray in the brick outside oven, and waited to have them bake, and to put the icing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: Peace... ( Open)   Peace... ( Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 6:15 pm

An hour later, the cakes were done. Lily air bended out of the oven. The cakes slid out of the metal trays easily. Lily look the different color icings and put them on different cakes. The icing was not as tall and placed as it was before. Then, Lily had an idea. Lily created a small ball of air and put it to shaping the icing and plumping it up. Lily did this with all the cakes. They all looked amazing with everything ready. Lily looked at the sun it was almost high noon when the monks would meditate in the louts garden. Lily put the cakes in a stone storage block for putting baked materials away so lemurs could not eat them. Lily remembered she needed to get Zeeck for the plan to work. Lily ran to the deck where Zeeck was last, Lily's braided hair thrashing in the wind. Lily needed to get him before the monks started. Lily took her glider out and flew to the deck. Zeeck was still on the deck looking out at the mountains. Lily flew down and folded her glider in her staff. " It's time, the cakes are set, get on your glider Zeeck we are flying to the northern Terence." Lily said to Zeeck as she got her glider to come out of her staff.
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: Peace... ( Open)   Peace... ( Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 2:02 pm

Lily soared to the northern terence. The wind was just sight and there was no cloud in the sky. The sun was shinning brightly down on the temple. Lemers went around catching bugs in the air. Bison ate hay and flew around the temple's lotus garden. Lily knew this would be a prank, but Lily does not know how well the monks will take to it.
Back to top Go down
TinTizzy420
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Peace... ( Open)   Peace... ( Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 2:30 pm

Rich Kiorda left the southern air temple looking for other air benders to train with when he arrives at the Eastern air temple with momo. Upon arrival Rich went looking for the monks and ask permission to train at the eastern temple.
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: Peace... ( Open)   Peace... ( Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 3:00 pm

Lily went to the top garden to meditate when she a new boy she had never seen. Lily flew over wondering who he was. "Who are you, I am Lily a master air bender."
Air becomes a winter rose.
Back to top Go down
TinTizzy420
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Peace... ( Open)   Peace... ( Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 3:40 pm

"My name is Rich kiorda and i am from the southern air temple and this is my pet momo." Rich replies
Back to top Go down
TinTizzy420
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Peace... ( Open)   Peace... ( Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 4:18 pm

" I am here to perfect my air bending techniques."Rich also says
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: Peace... ( Open)   Peace... ( Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 8:00 pm

"Well, you have come to the right place, I am a mater at sonic and smoke bending also." Lily got on her glider to fly to the top tower to show Rich the temple from a higher look.
Back to top Go down
TinTizzy420
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Peace... ( Open)   Peace... ( Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 1:34 am

Rich fly's with lily to the top tower and looks at the one of the most beautiful views he has seen. Rich turns to master lily "Will you teach me smoke bending?" Rich asks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peace... ( Open)   Peace... ( Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Peace... ( Open)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: 2010 :: August-
Jump to: