Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Inn on the Western Side Of Town (Full) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Inn on the Western Side Of Town (Full) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Inn on the Western Side Of Town (Full) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Inn on the Western Side Of Town (Full) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Inn on the Western Side Of Town (Full) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Inn on the Western Side Of Town (Full) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Inn on the Western Side Of Town (Full) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Inn on the Western Side Of Town (Full) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Inn on the Western Side Of Town (Full) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Inn on the Western Side Of Town (Full) - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Inn on the Western Side Of Town (Full) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapInn on the Western Side Of Town (Full) - Page 2 I_voting_barInn on the Western Side Of Town (Full) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Inn on the Western Side Of Town (Full) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapInn on the Western Side Of Town (Full) - Page 2 I_voting_barInn on the Western Side Of Town (Full) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Inn on the Western Side Of Town (Full)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
drakendottir
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
drakendottir

Inn on the Western Side Of Town (Full) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inn on the Western Side Of Town (Full)   Inn on the Western Side Of Town (Full) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 4:29 pm

Wezan

This was not good. The thought alone seemed to be the understatement of the year. Not good? It stopped being good when they started to firebend in here. Now they're producing corpses...

Wezan cursed, all the sweet, high standart talking had vanished, and what remained was pure, accented, street-talk of the Fire Nation Capitol. "Are ye completleh ma', or wha'? Don' ye know the difference be'ween a brawl an' a ba''le? (Are you completely mad? Don't you know the difference between a brawl and a battle?)", he barked at the kid that had put out his bow. Shooting a longbow in a closed room like this... Even not considering the fact that as soon as one of the thugs came close enough to hit him with a beermug the boy would be done for, not being able to shoot at really short distances quickly with a weapon as long as that, this was the strangest, most reckless and least sensible thing he had seen in his entire life as a fighter, and Wezan had seen quite much.

"Rozan!" He tried to shout loud enough to drown out the noise in the tavern, but Rozan, like usually in situations like this one, was up to his throat in combat, so to speak, dancing around the tavern more than he actually walked, ducking, diving, hitting, punching, kicking with foot and elbow - breaking noses, blacking eyes, literally pulling the rug from under people's feet. Cursing once more, Wezan repelled a hostile hit with his lower left arm, swung his right fist around and hit the opponent right in the face, before having to drop to the floor in order to escape a wild, sidetracked blast of orange flame. This was getting far too dangerous. And more people were dying. He had to stop it.
"Rozan! Rozan, listen up!"

Rozan

He was elbow-deep in fun, but something was different than usual. Other than Wezan, Rozan had not stayed on top of things from the start, he had just jumped right in the brawl like he always did and had gotten carried away on the pure kick of it, the rush of adrenaline, booze and violence was better than any drug to him. He felt free, independant, and good. His fists were already aching, and partially covered in blood that was not his own, his body was stretching, whirling around, dropping, jumping back up, and his fists were hitting, hitting, hitting...

In his mind he heard a fire nation drinking song, right in the rythm of it all, but still... something felt wrong. Something in here was utterly different than usual.

And then it came to him in a shock as he was rolling over the floor, just as a blast of fire smashed into the ground, burning a whole right next to where his head had just been. FIRE. Someone seemed to be bending in here. Someone? Many people, too many, he could feel fire from every direction, smell how it burnt through wood, flesh, hear people screaming, feel that heat on his skin. That intense, excruciating, neverending heat.

For a second, Rozan was too frozen to react, as a blow came directly towards his nose, and he was knocked off his feet.

From far, far away, he could hear his best friend shout his name. Damn. This was not going as it went usually. He had a strange flashback to a fight only a few nights back, when that stupid woman... that Lahija... had had to safe his skin. But not tonight, he had not been so foolish tonight... what was happening here?

As soon as his mind was back, he rolled over, shaking the thug on top of him off, and avenging his probably broken nose - it hurt, it hurt like hell! - with a flat punch directly in the guts. That would teach that guy to mess with him...

"Rozan!" Rozan came to his feet, and his eyes met Wezan's. As he saw his friend's face, he at once just knew something was out of place here. Something went utterly wrong. He could not understand Wezan, but he tried to anyway, fighting his way back to the wall where the fellow guard stood and defended himself with a lot less ease than usual.

Wezan

Finally, Rozan reacted to him, shook off his current opponent, and came over slowly. Wezan could see the sudden panic in Rozan's eyes, as his friend had realized that there was actual fire, endangering all their lives, in here. "We 'ave ter stop i', Rozan!", he bellowed, as the two men stood next to each other, defending themselves as best they could. Without bending though, they both had a hard time fighting the flames. "And how do you suppose we do that?" Rozan yelled back at him, his face getting whiter the closer hostile flames licked towards him, the hotter it got in this place.

"Maybeh ye can ge' ou' an' ge' a patrol o' guar's... (Maybe you can get out and get a patrol of guards...)"
Wezan should not get further. His eyes were sidetracked to the three younglings who had started this struggle in the first place. This was a bloody mess, mainly because of the boy. The first corpses had fallen, and by that, several laws had been broken - not only Fire Nation law, but also the unwritten law of brawling. Everything has gotten out of control this time. The younger girl was defending herself with a sword of... ice? Well, not for long, even in the heat produced by the flames for now, it had started to melt gradually.
And the second girl... Wezan looked at her, and just lost himself for another moment. There was something about her eyes, the way she moved... firebender, obviously, but she had a unique style of fighting he had never seen before. She was not a grand master, but she was unique...

That was the last thing he thought before somebody hit him over the back of his head. He could hear Rozan roar in a deep flush of anger, and then there was just night.
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

PostSubject: Re: Inn on the Western Side Of Town (Full)   Inn on the Western Side Of Town (Full) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 5:31 pm

Aki, Ocean Spirit

Aki gingerly took the dagger in her other hand from the boy. His bow was strung and hit one of the drunks in the eye. Ouch. His hand lit ablaze. He looked at it with his good eye and chuckled. He smiled at the two of us. Not the kind smile, but the evil one that makes you get a shiver up your spine. He then wheeled his arm back to throw the fireball. Aki tossed her ice sword in the air immediately the state of the water from solid to liquid. The fireball was stopped by the water shield Aki held hovering a few feet from the two of them in mid-air.

She slightly grinned. Aki then stuffed the dagger in her belt and kept bending. The place if no one had noticed yet was on fire. She rapidly put out the blazes. First priority was putting out the blazes near the exits. Aki kept ‘borrowing’ water from abandoned drink glasses to put out the fires. Soon the main exit was out and sopping wet to stop more flames from starting over there. Aki looked over her shoulder to see another person fighting on their side hit in the nose by a drunk. Probably broken. She made one more move making the floor damp so it wouldn’t burn, but not slippery so her teammates wouldn’t crack their own heads open.

It seemed the drunks were not drunk anymore, but now really fighting, but Aki still called them drunks.

Aki rushed over to the guy who was hit in the nose fighting off an attacker. She only had the dagger she was leant and an endless supply of water against fire benders. What could possibly go wrong? She left her bow at home, or well, the place she was staying. She was not equipped to fight fire benders. About a few hundred years ago she was always sleeping and keeping the bow by her side. Aki also didn’t want to fight the guy’s battles, but hey were a team. She kept going over to the guy fighting.

The water always helped. Aki took her dagger like a throwing knife. She threw it and it went a little off target and hit the attacker in the upper thigh. He stopped and burned in rage. His eyes looked for his attacker see Aki, but he was then sucker punched in the gut by the guy on Aki’s side. The fire bender slumped on his butt and then sucked in a huge breath and leaped up again. When will they quit? He went into his fighting stance and pulled out throwing knifes. Really why can’t they just give this crap up?

He threw one of his knives and it sailed just past Aki’s ear almost slicing it off. He threw again, but it fell encased with ice. He threw again, she encased it in ice, again, and again he threw, but block of ice hit the block. He didn’t seem to quit. The fire bender’s attention was now on Aki. She didn’t want to play offence, but she was running out of options. The fire bender sent three fireballs at Aki, but she used her shield of water and they disappeared. Aki then shot out an ice spear and he melted it.

She then just took to fighting. Aki rushed him. He took out his sword on the spot. Aki picked up the dagger she threw at him and was poised with water in one hand and dagger in the other. He slashed and his weapon became encased in ice. Aki slashed, but he dodged. They seemed to equal each other, till he tripped. A nail made the fire bender trip and fall to the floor. The ocean spirit took this opportunity to butt the end of her dagger onto the back of his head; he then passed out and was unconscious on the floor. Aki then looked up to see the raging battle still taking place. She then went back to try to heal to guy with the broken nose.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
Raion Tatakau
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Raion Tatakau

PostSubject: Re: Inn on the Western Side Of Town (Full)   Inn on the Western Side Of Town (Full) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 6:27 pm

"I don't think that's such a good idea." Raion yelled over the jeers, and roar of fire, and the grunts of wounded. Someone yelled about it being a brawl not a battle, and Raion knew already he had got himself into trouble. "Their already fighting, it would be better if we just crippled them now, and dealt with the damages later. But your right, lets not kill them, aim for their legs, just wound them, don't make the cuts too deep."

Everyone who was fighting with him seemed to thing he was foolish, and if they did they were right in their accusations he had gotten caught up in the battle without even thinking about the damages, and the people. He realigned his aim for the thighs, but shooting a swaggering drunkard in the leg isn't as easy as it looks. He decided to put away his bow, and use bending, along with what he knew of martial arts to take them out.

He noticed that many of the drunkards had weak points, places where they were wounded from old fights, and some of them were already on fire. he would just have to go for their weak points. He noticed that one of the fire benders was throwing knives at the girl, but she knocked him out with a but of his daggers to the head. Harm averted. Then he noticed another guy brawling with a bunch of thugs and getting almost beat doing it, he would have to help him. He rushed towards the thugs, and as he did slowed the brawl down in his mind, making sure to see all the details before doing anything. He noticed that the thug who had just punched the guy was leaning slightly more his right leg, and moving gingerly with his left. Then he saw it, the thug was a bit of cripple and his ankle was twisted slightly, and his foot were missing a few toes. Raion though quickly that if he pushed the drunk from his right side hard enough the drunk would either fall or be somewhat off balance for a second, depending on how drunk he was. Raion safely assumed that the drunk would stay standing, at that point, the drunk would be somewhat off balance, so if Raion cupped his hands and slapped them over the drunks ears, it would disorient him. The thug would most likely give a wild punch, which Raion would then elbow block the bunch, and kick the drunk in the gut. The drunk would probably fall on his back and not get up again from internal bleeding which would probably have already started from over excessive drinking, but he would be able to recover after seeing a doctor right away.

Raions plan to get rid of the drunk wasn't exactly what he'd wished for but it would at least get the drunk out of the way, and it wouldn't kill him... most likely. It wasn't Raions fault if the thug had drunk to excessively, however if he wasn't already crippled by alcohol he would most likely only puke, and then knock out.

It was good enough momentarily, Raion pushed hard on the drunk using all his weight in the push, hoping it would make him fall.
Back to top Go down
Adubois
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Adubois

PostSubject: Re: Inn on the Western Side Of Town (Full)   Inn on the Western Side Of Town (Full) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 4:25 am

Init saw that the brawl had gotten out of hand seriously. There were people dying? In a brawl. If that stupid boy had not used his bow to kill them, they wouldn't be in so much trouble right now. She finally decided that it was time to jump in and help the kiddo's out.
The boy who caused all this trouble had put away his longbow.

" Good decision kid." She growled.

She went towards on of the drunkards en tried to hit him right on the nose. she knew that hurts a whole damn lot. She was a woman, not a man and she swirled through the drunkards trying to hit them in weak spots, spots like knees, noses and not to mention crotches.
No firebending she decided, the bar would easily lit and they would all die in flames.

Two guys had also jumped into the fight. One if them was the one staring at her previously.
They didn't do a bad job at all, but then she saw how one of the guys got knocked out.
She swirled towards him, dodging attacks, trying to hit one or two of the drunkards and rushed towards him.
He was falling down on the floor and she tried to grab him. As she came closer fast, she realized that he was most likely not a firebender, she bit her lip. She didn't like other nations, nor other elements. But they were in a fight, and allies were allies.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Inn on the Western Side Of Town (Full)   Inn on the Western Side Of Town (Full) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 11:07 am

| Prince Cassian |
Spoiler:

Cassian ducked. A split-second later, the table he was sitting at shattered under the weight of one of the drunk men. Frazzled and most certainly miffed, the Waterbender child threw himself into a relatively clear section of the tavern, shaking ash and splinters out of his air. Behind him, the drunkard staggered to his feet, and joined the fray again.

What the hell? The entire tavern had turned into a madhouse. Men and women were screaming, attempting to find cover under the fire and wayward weaponry. Residents from the inn upstairs crowded on the stairwells, desperate to leave but incapable of forcing their way through the rubble of crossfire. The space had suddenly become very crowded, and Cassian cursed his luck. Claustrophobia had never been one of his weaknesses, but it sure as hell affected the people around him. Individuals saw the boy, straight-back and blank-faced, staring into the commotion in front of him, and crowded around him for protection.

He deemed each and every one of the fighters idiots. The tall woman with the dark hair and gold eyes seemed incapable of restraining a boy many years her senior, despite her displeasure with the events taking place. Said boy was being entirely unnecessary en lieu of the battle, particularly with his Firebending. Who the hell would Firebend inside a wooden tavern, anyway? Stocked with highly flammable alcoholic beverages, no less? His actions have caused the death of some patrons, much to Cassian's private grief. To be in the midst of such lunacy was maddening in itself. To witness the death of others gave him a shudder he could never describe. He had no idea what was wrong with the other kid's common sense, but it was malfunctioning disastrously.

The other woman, the one that was rescued, had joined the fight almost immediately after her liberation. Cassian could not help but scoff when this happened; it had already been established that she couldn't handle herself very well. Not only that, but the entire purpose of the initial scrabble was to free her from the men. Now that this was accomplished, both drunkards and their adversaries should have left the matter the F*ck alone. Now people were dying this way and that.

Cassian's mental ramblings stopped for a moment as a wave of heat almost slammed into him. More Firebending. Great.

Two Fire Nation men were bravely attempting to stop the fighting. One had a thick accept reminiscent of the natural Fire Nation colonies. The other had a smoother voice and had joined the fight before the Firebending was utilized at all. Still, the two of them found little success stopping the battle.

Inwardly, Cassian's mind pressed on a matter that aggravated him, made him scowl into the disarray. How the hell could it be so impossible to apprehend some drunk men?!

Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
drakendottir
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
drakendottir

PostSubject: Re: Inn on the Western Side Of Town (Full)   Inn on the Western Side Of Town (Full) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 3:46 pm

Rozan

Suddenly, he had the feeling of drowning on shore. It was a strange, panicking feeling, he tried to suck in breath, but did not get any air to his lungs. Fire, fire all around him, and the turmoil was getting crazy. He was a guard, for the spiritworld's sake, he needed to... yeah, what? Control the uncontrollable? Stop the unstoppable? Calm down a tavern full of fighting drunks?

And how was he supposed to do that? He and what army?

For a few seconds, his mind was blank, and Rozan froze on the spot. Then the guy who had knocked out Wezan came for him, tried to hit him in the stomach. That was it, the spell was broken.

His fist punched into the face of the man who had attacked his best friend from behind. The broken jawbone would not kill that guy, no, but the pain would get him out of Rozan's way. One done, dozens to go.

Rozan tried to act as Wezan would, get an overview of the situation at hand while he fought for his bare life, standing over his friend's body. He had never been that good on overviews, he liked to react to the fight directly around him rather than planning a tactical approach. Since he made a lot of damage usually, it had never been a problem, but in here... People were dying. He tried, but he could not stop it alone, could not help them.

As he still fought on desperately, he considered getting through to the door, rushing out and calling for the guards, like Wezan had instructed him. Leave no man behind. No, he could not do that. Wezan was not only a comrade, a fellow guard, bound to him in honour and arms. They were the same, they were like brothers. Even closer. Rozan had three brothers, none of whom he felt so close to like he did to Wezan. He would not betray him, leave him behind in this mess. If the tavern burnt down now, Wezan would burn in it. He had to get his friend out, and he had to stop the fighting. Both was not really possible at the moment.

Still he was fighting, hitting, punching and kicking, but this time he did it mechanically, like a deadly, emotionless killing machine, more soldier than brawler. There was no enjoyment in his movements, no adrenaline rush but the constant, fragile beating of his terrified heart. It took all of him to not duck away from the flames, run out, and never turn back. The hotter the place got, the paler the guard grew. He felt transfered to a nightmare, to that dark day many years ago, to the first and last agni kai he had ever witnessed. The flames devoured his skin, dug deep into his flesh, until finally even the agony stopped and all he could feel was cold, white, pitiless cold.
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

PostSubject: Re: Inn on the Western Side Of Town (Full)   Inn on the Western Side Of Town (Full) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 9:11 pm

Aki, Ocean Spirit

Aki looked again at the Inn. Flames were erupting before she had time to extinguish them. The flames licked the slightly wet floor, they did not progress nor extinguish. They stood there mocking her just taunting her bending skills. About 99% of the civilians were out and safe; a few were caught by the drunk’s fireballs, and died instantaneously. These bodies seemed to be extinguished of flames and badly burned. The other 1% of those still inside the Inn were the only three drunks chuckin’ the freaking fireballs at everyone like they were living the good life, and the other people who were with Aki trying to put down the drunks. The drunks just didn’t want to give. Some were still fighting others seemed to sag out of weakness. One Aki was about launch water at collapsed and passed out. Aki slight smirked and began slightly hacking; the hacking subsided when she looking up to see what she feared about the flames.

Smoke, if the flames don’t kill ya the smoke will. It started to billow. Like plumes from a volcano, it wouldn’t stop. This is the end, probably. But, nothing was over till’ you are on the floor praying to Spirit King. Aki looked over at her side to see the smoke slowly creep over, it was taunting her just like the flame. Think fast or die. It said this to her. The drunk’s edge of the room was covered in smoke, and you could barely tell a table from a man. Kinda strange but true. The door was near the drunks and covered with a thick layer of flames and smoke. There was no way out unless you were suicidal. But, in times like this someone has to get a little crafty, right?

Aki dashed over to the side of the Inn to the nearest wall. She immediately began hacking at it with water bending. It would take a minute or so to make a dent, but it was better than nothing. She began shooting ice spears and anything that could just break her out of this mess. She slightly wished Yue was here, but she was probably in the Northern water tribe. Finally after two minutes of hacking in her foggy vision a crack opened. She kept going, her body aching to stop, and subdue to the smoke. Let it kill her. But, she was not going to die, at least today, hopefully. The crack widened till a hole sizeable for everyone to fit through was made, Aki then yelled over to the group in a chaos with her last strands of strength, “Everyone get out! Over here before the smoke kills you!” Aki said this staying by the door to help anyone who might no be able to make it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
Raion Tatakau
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Raion Tatakau

PostSubject: Re: Inn on the Western Side Of Town (Full)   Inn on the Western Side Of Town (Full) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 10:37 pm

Raion coughed, as he pushed the drunk over. The drunk fell flat, and breathed in a think cloud of smoke, that made him knock out. He was already too drunk, and the smoke could've killed him. “Everyone get out! Over here before the smoke kills you!” Raion heard the waterbender girl say. He looked towards, her there was crack, that he could see well enough in the firelight. The smoke was draining out through it, and he could see that it was also feeding oxygen to the fire! That stupid girl, this whole place would be in cinders before long.

Raion bent the fire, pushing it back, attempting to put it out. He used his fire bending to try and sweep a path in it... but couldn't he do more, couldn't he put it out. For now he just swept it away with a sweeping arm move, but he couldn't fight it. The girl was right, they needed to get out. Raion looked up to see three drunks shooting fireballs everywhere, they would be knocked out soon. He needed to get them out of here, but there was a huge lake of fire in the way.

Raion wasn't too good at bending, but he could at least sweep it aside to make a path to the drunks. As he did, he dodged anyone that was stumbling around, and hoped he could get to the drunks to get them out.

(OOC: Sorry i took so long guys, i'm really busy lately

Back to top Go down
Adubois
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Adubois

PostSubject: Re: Inn on the Western Side Of Town (Full)   Inn on the Western Side Of Town (Full) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 6:34 am

Init kneeled down next to the man who fell down on the floor.
The waterbender had slashed a hole in the wall, and that ment that they would all be killed in the flames soon.
That ignorant little girl, fire was clearly not her element at all.
She hissed a little bit. She had to get this strange man to wake up. Otherwise she wouldn't be able to get him out of here. He was clearly to heavy for her to carry but dragging him out wasn't really an option either as the floor of the inn was drowning in flames, she was strong yes, but not that strong.

She breathed in and breathed out and tried to control the small circle of fire surrounding her, keeping it away from both of them.
If he could just wake up, she would be able to make a clear path towards the exit the girl had created.

" You have to wake up," she said " Wake up."

She looked around saw the boy who started all of this was bending his and others way out. Bt he was still surrounded by drunks and still dancing across the floor. She really hoped he would be able to clear a path too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inn on the Western Side Of Town (Full)   Inn on the Western Side Of Town (Full) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inn on the Western Side Of Town (Full)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2