Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Rory, the guide dog I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Rory, the guide dog I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Rory, the guide dog I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Rory, the guide dog I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Rory, the guide dog I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Rory, the guide dog I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Rory, the guide dog I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Rory, the guide dog I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Rory, the guide dog I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Rory, the guide dog 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Rory, the guide dog I_vote_lcapRory, the guide dog I_voting_barRory, the guide dog I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Rory, the guide dog I_vote_lcapRory, the guide dog I_voting_barRory, the guide dog I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Rory, the guide dog

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
drakendottir
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
drakendottir

Rory, the guide dog Empty
PostSubject: Rory, the guide dog   Rory, the guide dog I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 9:30 am

Name: Rory
Nickname: Snuffles
Species: dog
Appearance:
Rory is a male dog of mixed offspring, basically a Coromi (country road mix), with a wiry, blunt brown moustache-snout, a black nose that is always wet and the most beautiful, soulfull brown dogeyes one could possibly imagine. He is so tall that he would reach a man's thigh with his back when standing on all four paws and has long, brown fur that is always tousled, very soft brown ears and an extremely bushy, long tail.
He is definitely no beauty, being mixed together by different races, but he is a very clever dog and a very loyal friend to his mistress Broin.
Since Broin never cared for appearances, being blind, she does not care what he looks like. She knows she loves to palm his wiry fur, ruffling behind her dog's soft ears and burying her face at his neck when she is sad. She knows exactly how he smells, and he often shares her bed at night when her parents don't realize it.
Rory, the guide dog 20100923141247-512f5b6a
Personality: Rory is a very kind creature, he can be a bit wild at times, but when Broin needs to go somewhere, he leads her with care and intelligence. With him, she never bumps into something or gets in danger. He can also get very protective about her, but he is no fighter.
Rory has a deep fear of fluent water, which is not that bad since his mistress is not allowed to swim anyway. He likes lying near a fireplace or in the sun though and adores any food he gets, especially the leftovers from the family's table. He likes children and old people, being the perfect family dog, but barks at night when strangers approach the mansion. However, he has never bitten anyone in his life.
Background:
When young Gorim Beltana and his one year younger halfbrother Alan Danrow played near the river in Ba Sing Se one day, they saw a man who threw a bundle into the river. Since they both are good swimmers, they got it out and looked into it. There was a bunch of puppies in there, one of them more mixed up in race and colour than the next one.
When Gorim and Alan brought the dogs home, Ana told them they could not keep them all. But she allowed Alan to take one of the puppies and keep it. Alan, who loved his sister very much, trained the puppy with help of his brothers in the local dog obedience school, and they finally managed to turn the mal pup into a guide dog, giving him to Broin so that she might no longer be as lonely as she had been.

Broin and Rory needed some time, but they got together just fine and today they are a well exercised team together. With this, Alan got his father, Castiel, to see him as worthy as any other of his sons, although Alan was illegitimate. Also the bond between Alan and Broin grew very strong, even stronger than it had been before and certainly stronger than between most full siblings who are closer together when it comes to age.
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

Rory, the guide dog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rory, the guide dog   Rory, the guide dog I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 1:06 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down

Rory, the guide dog
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Announcements :: Topic Graveyard-
Jump to: