Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Peng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Searching for answers (Open) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4805)
Searching for answers (Open) I_vote_lcapSearching for answers (Open) I_voting_barSearching for answers (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1345)
Searching for answers (Open) I_vote_lcapSearching for answers (Open) I_voting_barSearching for answers (Open) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (956)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (699)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Searching for answers (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hideki
Novice
Novice
Hideki

Searching for answers (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Searching for answers (Open)   Searching for answers (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 4:34 pm

After six months looking for his brother's killer, Hideki spent a year and a half traveling around, working as a trader around the world. In one of those trips, while he was going to a remote island far west from the fire nation's main island, he found a bottle of sake floating in the sea. Inside it, he found some sort of message in an unknown language with a seal of the Fire Nation and another, unknown one.

He had it hidden, aware of how dangerous it could be in the wrong hands.

He then continued to make his way towards the island, and, when he was sleeping there, was attacked by an assassin, but managed to defend himself and capture the killer. After questioning him, he found out that the man who tried to get him killed would be in the elemental capital during the Seven Nation Summit.

Because of that, he now was there, in that great city, once again looking for clues to the unsolved mistery...
Back to top Go down
Zodiac-Soul
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Zodiac-Soul

PostSubject: Re: Searching for answers (Open)   Searching for answers (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 11:00 pm

Zoa Zuno was walking through the capital of his beloved Element kingdom, his kingdom. People smiled and waved at him which he returned whole heartedly, as he continued to be loved by his people. In His street clothes he knew that things were just going to be chilled, and he didn't have to worry about the seven kingdom summit for once. As he walked through the streets, a group of children ran up and began to dance around him singing songs, as their song ended, he bought candy from the nearby stall and handed one to each of them. Bowing to the merchant he continued, it was perfect today no worries or cares just him, the earth, and his people. As he looked around he noticed that people were smiling as if there was a since of happiness but he knew as their king it was a job to keep those smiles on those faces. His stride was long and large as he walked through streets, people bowed to him and he returned the gesture grateful for the respect that he had received. Zoa reach behind him to scratch Paishon behind his ears. Paishon eyes flew open as he snuggled against his best friends neck, his body and tail full of soft fur. "Paishon can you feel it today is just one of those days where things can't go wrong." Paishon made low clicking noises and place his face next to Zoa. "Iknow old friend, mom and dad would have liked this day as well."

As he thought about his parents, two young men rushed forward, Zoa looked at them and smiled bumping knuckles with them they smiled gap tooth smiles. "How are you, my future earth bender guardians." The two boys laughed, "Come on Lord Bull, why would you need protecting, your the eternal rock and the Iron will bull no one can beat you." The other one chimed in, "Yeah no one can beat you but we wanted you to show your metal bending." Zoa chuckle and squatted to sit back on his heels and looked his two young friends in the eyes, "You guys are obsessed with that, but you know what" Pulling out one of his metal spheres, he focused on it. The metal crunched and flattened out into a sheet that he folded into a cube. "See this is metal bending, it much more sophisticated than earth bending but it would not be the powerful element with out the earth to create it." The boys nodded and laughed as he ruffled their hair. Standing to his full height, "Now go train my future guardians" The boys saluted and bowed which Zoa returned, In unison they said, "Bye Lord Bull!" Zoa smiled but as they looked in the street he saw a man that was definitely new to the kingdom and judging by the weapons he knew that he was different from the normal guys in the tavern. Zoa walked over to this man, hoping to welcome him to the kingdom and he feel welcome. "Hello we haven't had the pleasure of meeting, I'm Iron bull and let me welcome you to the elemental kingdom." Holding out a hand of welcome waiting for a handshake

Elemental King Zoa
Back to top Go down
Hideki
Novice
Novice
Hideki

PostSubject: Re: Searching for answers (Open)   Searching for answers (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 7:00 pm

Hideki accepted the handshake, with some sort of disinterest in his face. "Trust no one on first sight" was his mantra, and it wouldn't be some random guy who claims to be the Elemental King that would change it.

As he held out his hand for the compliment, he said: "Name's not actually Zeng, but you should call me so for now."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Searching for answers (Open)   Searching for answers (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Searching for answers (Open)
Page 1 of 1