Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Heart Beat - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Heart Beat - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Heart Beat - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Heart Beat - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Heart Beat - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Heart Beat - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Heart Beat - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Heart Beat - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Heart Beat - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Heart Beat - Page 4 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Heart Beat - Page 4 I_vote_lcapHeart Beat - Page 4 I_voting_barHeart Beat - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Heart Beat - Page 4 I_vote_lcapHeart Beat - Page 4 I_voting_barHeart Beat - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Heart Beat

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Heart Beat - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heart Beat   Heart Beat - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 9:03 pm

Owlan smiled and kissed her again, "Would you like to...come live with me?" he asked softly, "In the palace, of course. It's better than travelling from place to place..well if you want to you can, that's your choice. But you'll always have a place in the Fire Nation Capitol...plus...you know...if you wanna start going steady...we'll be close together you know?" Owlan flushed pink again, he had never asked ANYONE to come live in the palace with him; no friends, no loved ones, and especially no girls. This was a first to him, and if what Owlan thought he was suggesting was correct, he intended to share a room with Katsumi. Though, the thought of that right now didn't turn him off all that much, and right now, he was really hoping she would say yes.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
RINNA:)
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
RINNA:)

PostSubject: Re: Heart Beat   Heart Beat - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 6:09 pm

Kat sighed heavilly as he kissed her once more, then she bit her bottom lip and smiled. Her face especially lit up when he asked if she would like not to only acompany him home, but also join him in living in the palace. Her heart warmed and her eyes glowed bright. she had never been this happy before.

" Yes!" She said, rather exaperated, but sweetly. She gently cupped his cheek with her cmall hand and looked deeply into his eyes , " I would like that very much." she sort of whispeared to him. She had never felt like this about anyone else, and she was so overjoyed that she would get to spend so much time with him.

Also, living in the palace would be so much more interesting than living in a mansion all by herself, and often travelling just to get away from te fact of lonliness. Kat smiled and embraced Owlan very close to her.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Heart Beat   Heart Beat - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 10:22 pm

Owlan smiled and kissed Katsumi again, holding her close to him. The warmth of her body pressed against his was soothing, and the touch of her soft skin on his made him want to melt. Owlan wrapped the blankets tight around him and Kat as the cool summer breeze blew through the room, chilling Owlan a little. "I take it you wouldn't mind sharing a bed at the palace then?" he asked, "Or would you prefer to take it slow, and have your own room for now?" Owlan then realized something that made him smile. Naina would be happy, now that she wasn't the only one in love at the palace. And Claudia...well he could finally keep his promise to her to finally find a girl. 'Looks like I won't be dying without an heir after all,' he thought calmly to himself, 'And I finally got my girl. I wonder...will Eldunar be okay with her? And Erolass? Will he be happy? Bah! He never talks to anyone but Naina anyway...he's estranged himself from us and cut off pretty much all ties...I should still invite him to the wedding though...' Owlan turned back to Kat and hugged her close, keeping her close to him. This was the happiest moment of his life.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
drakendottir
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
drakendottir

PostSubject: Re: Heart Beat   Heart Beat - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 7:44 am

"I would love to share your bed, but won't I get in the way with your work if we live in the same room?" Her fingers stroke over his naked forearm that was pressed above her breasts, holding her in a tight embrace from behind.

Kat closed her eyes, enjoying the moment, but suddenly, seedingly hot, her mind started to think for the first time that day.
What was she DOING?!? He was the Fire Lord, for all the spirits' sake, he was her king, the leader of this country! And above all, he could probably not go off and marry some wealthy girl if she was no nobility! And what about his family, would they approve of her?
Was he even TRYING to marry her, or was he trying to have her be his mistress? This was seriously a strange situation, her mother had had quite some alliances with men outside her marriage, and Kat had no intention to be at all like her mother. She had no intention to sell her body off, even to only one man, but on the other hand, just feeling his arms rapped up around her, feeling the soft skin of his front pressed tightly against her back made her feel all dizzy and happy, a thousand butterflies swirling in her belly. She wanted this, she wanted him, she wanted him so badly...

And he had said that he loved her, he had done that - he would not lie to her, eyes like his could not lie. Also she had the feeling that she was his first, that might be a mistake, but she really had that strong sense that he had never loved another woman, neither emotionally nor physically. Exactly like her. They were made for each other, despite all odds, despite his royal blood - or, were they?
This just felt so right. She did not want to spoil this by asking him silly questions.
Kat sighed, and kept her worries and fears to herself, determined to at least enjoy tonight, even if she might pay a bitter price for it, the price of a broken heart. She had never felt so close to anyone else before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heart Beat   Heart Beat - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heart Beat
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4