Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The Blood of the Merchant King - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The Blood of the Merchant King - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The Blood of the Merchant King - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The Blood of the Merchant King - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The Blood of the Merchant King - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The Blood of the Merchant King - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The Blood of the Merchant King - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The Blood of the Merchant King - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The Blood of the Merchant King - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The Blood of the Merchant King - Page 4 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The Blood of the Merchant King - Page 4 I_vote_lcapThe Blood of the Merchant King - Page 4 I_voting_barThe Blood of the Merchant King - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The Blood of the Merchant King - Page 4 I_vote_lcapThe Blood of the Merchant King - Page 4 I_voting_barThe Blood of the Merchant King - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The Blood of the Merchant King

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

The Blood of the Merchant King - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blood of the Merchant King   The Blood of the Merchant King - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 12:34 am

"Sedikit!" Shouted Claudia in alarm as she fired her fourth bolt, thiis one just barely clippsed trhe edge of a sail, but didn't light it on fire. "Sedikit hang on and step away from the cannons!" Shouted Claudia as she ran and picked up two ballista bolts. In a rush of adrenaline she gained a temporary boost of strength and guts, and after using her fire bending to light the bolts she threw them at the two ships. One managed to hit a ships steering wheel, causing the ship to start turning out of control and flip over from a sharp, banking turn. And the second pegged a gunner straight in the chest.

Claudia paused for a second and noticed that the ships' flags bore the same symbol as Maj'du Addin's scroll. She wondered if they were his supporters looking for revenge. Claudia didn't get tme to ponder this theory as a man from the other boat shouted, "Give me the scroll assassin! And no one will get hurt!" Claudia didn't answer, but threw another bolt, hitting a man beside hiiim. Luckily for the man she had been temporarily distracted by a gasp from Sedikit to hit him properly. How was she going to escape?
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
The Phantom Thief
Administrator
Administrator
The Phantom Thief

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of the Merchant King   The Blood of the Merchant King - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 5:05 pm

Sedikit was used to pain, but he had only been shot by a bullet once, and the memory had nearly faded. Now it came back with twice the power, as the two wounds on his body seared and blood pumped out of his body. He wished that his heart would stop beating so fast or he might die, but thinking of that only made his heart beat faster. His hand released its hold from his coat, and Sedikit looked up to see Claudia fighting a battle she wasn't going to win. It was her against the remaining ship that had much more men and gunpowder, and already the ship members were targeting Sedikit and Claudia's boat. Her focus was torn between the ship and Sedikit, and he knew he had to do some thing. Taking in a sharp breath and ignoring the pain, Sedikit propelled himself up and forward and ran to the two cannons in front of him. He had no idea what he was doing, but he took the remaining ammo and shoved it down the cannons and grabbed the nearest thing near him, not caring what it was, and smashing it into the last lamp on deck. The boat plunged into darkness, and the only light was the flickering light of the other burning lights in the background.

Sedikit hastily aimed the cannons at the last ship, and as they shot a cannonball at Claudia's small boat, Sedikit through the flaming object at the cannons and dove backwards to avoid the cannon blast. There was the sound of a large explosion, screams, and then silence. He looked up to see the remaining ship on fire and sinking fast, as one of the cannon blasts had blown a hole through the bottom of the ship. Sedikit stared wordlessly at the ship. Some how, Claudia and him had defeated a small fleet of ships with four cannons, a small boat, and just the two of them. This is why we're assassins, he thought. We can do crazy shit like this....

Standing at the side of this in the near dark, Sedikit suddenly felt dizzy. He looked down and saw that his white Order coat - which was really a bad choice of color for an assassin's coat - was stained a deep red and soaked through. The bullets had caused more damage than he had originally thought, and he realized he could barely move his left shoulder. His knees felt weak and he gripped the side of the boat tightly, slumping into it.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of the Merchant King   The Blood of the Merchant King - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 8:58 pm

Claudia ran towards Sedikit as he fell to the rail. "Lie down!" shouted Claudia as she helped him to the ground, "Lie down, I'll fix it. You need to be worked on, I can do it!" Claudia knew she needed to commend Sedikit on his bravery. It was because of him that they were saved, Claudia would've never been able to make it back to the ballista and turn the boat around in time. Sedikit had saved their lives, and it was time for Claudia to save his. Claudia ran over to Sedikit, pulled a knife and gauze from her pouch, and then removed Sedikit's upper clothing. She noticed he had no breasts, therefore he wasn't a girl. This made Claudia somewhat feel proud of herself, as she--though she never really cared to guess, and frowned upon anyone who did--had always figured he was a boy.

The first thing Claudia did was use the knife to carefully remove the bullets without opening the wounds further. After several minutes she finally managed that, and then moved on to dabbing at the wound with the hem of her cape. It was blood red anyway, so it wouldn't matter if she stained a little. Claudia then grabbed a bucket and removed her cape, and used the bucket to scoop up some salt water. She sat next to Sedikit and began to clean his wounds with the salt water, the salt in the water would act as a sterilizer, and would clean the wound of bacteria and infections. From there she dabbed away the extra blood with her cape, and then heated up the knife with her fire bending, and began to cauterize the wounds so they wouldn't bleed again. After which Claudia finally began to wrap the gauze around the boys body. "Please be okay Seidkit..." she said. Claudia knew Sedikit was on his own, and wasn't under her care, but she felt responsible for him regardless, and if she lost him she'd never forgive herself.
Back to top Go down
The Phantom Thief
Administrator
Administrator
The Phantom Thief

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of the Merchant King   The Blood of the Merchant King - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:19 pm

Sedikit grimaced as Claudia took over, but he wasn't too enthralled about the idea of getting "patched up". He stared at the knife Claudia had pulled out as she removed his jacket and shirt, and tried not to dart away or struggle. He probably won't be able to manage if he tried anyway, his vision was blurred and the loss of blood was starting to have an effect on his brain and body. But when Claudia took the knife to his skin and started digging for the bullets in him, it was all he could do to not scream in pain and kick and struggle. Sedikit bit his lip and looked away, breathing heavily as he tried to keep his mind off the pain. The process seemed to draw on forever, and he swore the sun was starting to come out when the second bullet was cut from his shoulder.

When Claudia moved on to salt water it was no better. The salt burned on his open wounds and Sedikit jerked back when it was splashed on him, but it was endurable. But when she heated the knife and started to sear his wounds closed, he couldn't stand it. His head reeled and he let out a gasp of pain, attempted to bat away her hand, and felt his mind slip out of consciousness as he fell forward into Claudia.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of the Merchant King   The Blood of the Merchant King - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 11:15 pm

Claudia washed her hands and knife and cape in the bucket of water, and after several minutes of scrubbing the blood off of herself and her effects, she looked back at Sedikit. He didn't seem conscious, but again, he didn't seem unconscious. "Sedikit?" asked Claudia quietly, hoping not to wake him if he was out cold, but loud enough he could hear her if he wasn't. He didn't respond at first, so Claudia picked him up in her arms and carried him below deck. Whether he was asleep or too tired to respond, she placed him down on the cot anyway, and pulled a blanket over him. He was about to head down to sleep before the ship attacked anyway, and at least now he wouldn't have an excuse to refuse.

Claudia went back above deck, and examined the damage to the ship. Luckily for her it wasn't anything that could be fatal to their journey, they would make it to the Assassin's Island just the same, and what was more was all the damage was easily repairable. Claudia sighed with relief and went back to the steering wheel, veering the ship to the east again, getting it back on course. "We'll be home soon," she said to herself, "And I can finally get some rest."
Back to top Go down
The Phantom Thief
Administrator
Administrator
The Phantom Thief

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of the Merchant King   The Blood of the Merchant King - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 11:53 pm

Sedikit didn't stay out for long. His brain knew pain too well, and having quickly gathered itself, in the matter of an hour and a half Sedikit opened his eyes. He was lying in a cot below deck, someplace he had never been. His heart was racing. He was surrounded by darkness. Slowly, he sat up, a hand over his chest as an reaction to the pain that moving triggered. Besides being dark, it was cold. A shiver ran down his body, for he hadn't had a blanket over him. Whether this was because of a lack of blankets or a flaw on Claudia's part he didn't know, but his clothing was ruined and he sat shirtless and shivering in the dark.

It was probably another ten minutes before Sedikit gathered the strength and will to get up. His eyelids had been heavy at first, but the faint sea breeze was awakened him, and Claudia was no where below deck, meaning she was steering up above. He slid off of his cot, feeling the cold and damp floor touch his bare feet, and he shuffled above deck, stumbling over stairs. The moon was still bright outside, which made Sedikit smile. He could see Claudia in the moonlight as well. She was at the front of the boat, gazing into the black sea. It looked deadly at night, but silent; like a sleeping beast. He hugged his body, an instinctual fear of the ocean creeping into his brain, as well as the cold seeping into his bones.

"Claudia?" he called softly in that melodic, obviously out of use voice of his.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of the Merchant King   The Blood of the Merchant King - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 6:51 pm

Claudia stood at the helm of her ship, she had anchored it for the night because the clouds covered the stars and hindered her navigation. She heard someone moving behind her, but she didn't worry as per usual, she knew it had to be Sedikit, and even if it wasn't, she was too at peace right now to react with fear. She loved the open sea, and she always felt calmest, she smiled, "One day when I have finished my service to the Assassins, I am going to sail away into the horizon, and live the remainder of my life in peace and solitude sailing the high seas." she told herself quietly.

Sedikit called her name through the darkness, which pulled Claudia from her thoughts, she turned around with a small "Hmm?". She looked at him through the thick darkness, his eyes seemed to glow a little in the night, which made her want to get lost in them. 'A person's eyes were a window to their soul,' was what her father had told her when she was a child, and that thought was reinforced by Owlan during her duties as his personal economist for the Fire Nation, 'A man cannot have kind eyes and a malicious soul, and vice versa. If you cannot read anything else about a man, read his eyes. That is the first thing you should read in fact.' Claudia had read the eyes of everyone she had met, even Maj'du Addin and the rest of her targets, but she hadn't taken the time to read Sedikit's, and she wondered how she had come to trust him so easily.
Back to top Go down
The Phantom Thief
Administrator
Administrator
The Phantom Thief

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of the Merchant King   The Blood of the Merchant King - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 3:40 pm

Sedikit walked carefully up to Claudia, as if afraid the boat might tip over or cave in at any moment. He ended up next to her, and realized he hadn't planned anything past this point. He just wasn't too keen on being alone, in the dark, on a boat. Being alone and being in the dark didn't bother him, but add the boat and he felt almost frightened. He gazed up at Claudia and opened his mouth for a second, then closed it and sat down. He loved the night. It was beautiful and deadly, just like his mother, and perhaps like himself. Sedikit was content to sit on the deck next to Claudia for the rest of the night; he didn't need sleep, and the cold didn't bother him. He was used to the rapidly changing temperatures in the desert.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of the Merchant King   The Blood of the Merchant King - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 9:58 pm

"I want you to do me a favour Sedikit," said Claudia as she examined the map, "We'll be docking at the Assassin Island soon. This boat--luckily it was one of my smaller ones, so I don't have too much to worry about--wont make it on another trip. We're going to land it on the beach, and let it remain there until it rots away. I need you to go down to the bottom and bilge out any water you can. We need to at least make it to the beach." Claudia ran off towards the main mast, and began to climb it. "Once you've bilged as much as you can, return her and climb up with me. I don't know how much longer this thing will hold." With that, Claudia began to climb, and it was times like this she wished she was but one rank higher. An Assassin, Fourth Class could use a Hook Blade, which made climbing faster and easier. It was a hook, and a blade, meaning killing and climbing were both possible without sacrificing the other. It would've come in handy as she climbed the old, fraying, wet ropes, which slid from her grasp every few minutes. Claudia didn't know how much longer she could climb before he luck failed her and she would fall. But she hoped not any time soon.
Back to top Go down
The Phantom Thief
Administrator
Administrator
The Phantom Thief

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of the Merchant King   The Blood of the Merchant King - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 10:11 pm

Sedikit frowned, not particularly interested in bailing out water from the bottom of the boat, but he couldn't argue with Claudia in this situation. He sat and watched her climb the ropes for a few seconds before grabbing a bucket and carefully making his way to the bottom. It wasn't too bad yet, though he didn't know how he missed it before. An inch of water sloshed around on the bottom, carrying small debris with it and wetting Sedikit's bare feet. He scooped up a bucket full of water and tossed it out the cannon hole in the wall, and repeated the process until he saw fit.

Sedikit was in the bottom of the boat for quite a while before he dropped the bucket and came upstairs, where Claudia was still in the crows nest, scouting for land, which was visible now. He could make out the familiar island where he had lived for a couple months now, and he smiled and waved to Claudia.

"We're here!" he called, biting off the end of his word and dropping his arm as if he regretted saying anything at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of the Merchant King   The Blood of the Merchant King - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Blood of the Merchant King
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: 2012 :: April-
Jump to: