Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Sedikit "Singa" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Sedikit "Singa" I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Sedikit "Singa" I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Sedikit "Singa" I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Sedikit "Singa" I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Sedikit "Singa" I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Sedikit "Singa" I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Sedikit "Singa" I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Sedikit "Singa" I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Sedikit "Singa" 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Sedikit "Singa" I_vote_lcapSedikit "Singa" I_voting_barSedikit "Singa" I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Sedikit "Singa" I_vote_lcapSedikit "Singa" I_voting_barSedikit "Singa" I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Sedikit "Singa"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Phantom Thief
Administrator
Administrator
The Phantom Thief

Sedikit "Singa" Empty
PostSubject: Sedikit "Singa"   Sedikit "Singa" I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 4:19 pm

|BASICS|
    Name: Sedikit -- Meaning: Little -- Alias: Singa -- Meaning: Lion

Birthplace: In an Earth Kingdom desert within a small Sand Tribe.

Current Residence: Sedikit is always on the move for mission and doesn't really live anywhere. The Order's island.

Rank: Assassin in the Order of Assassins, as well as a Sand Bender.

Element: Sand Bender, minor Earth Bending.

Pets: None. Pets are extra weight.

Weapons: Typical assassin weapons. Hidden knives, throwing knives, swords, smoke bombs, daggers, and anything one can fight with, including hands. He also uses poison darts, but has a dislike of flintlock pistols.

|OPTIONAL|
    Birthday: In the summer. Sedikit isn't sure of the exact date.

Hobbies: Honing weapon skills and reading through old texts. He finds simple things fascinating and can usually be found outside, either meditating in the sun or observing nature.

Quirks: Sedikit rarely speaks. However, he is an expert as listening, especially to nature. He has a particularly gentle way of handling living things, whether they be plants or animals. Sedikit has a fondness for old things as well, especially books, and can often be found curled up and reading them.

Character Theme:

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair: Ebony black and slightly wavy, Sedikit's hair reaches just past his shoulder blades. It's usually pulled back in a low ponytail out of the way, and he has bangs that frame his face to his chin on the side, and wavy wisps of hair over his forehead.

Eyes: Sedikit's eyes are perhaps the most striking feature of his. They are a sky blue color, large and inquisitive.

Height: Sedikit is pretty small at a height of 5' 5''

Clothes: Sedikit's assassin clothes resemble the other members of the Order. He has a long, white, hooded coat that is trimmed with brown. It is cut down the middle in the front when it reaches his waist, and hiding the top of the cut is a thick red cloth belt. Underneath his white coat, he wears a similar but smaller gray coat. It is the same fashion without the hood and the long slit, and the top of it acts as a turtle neck and covers his neck and can be pulled up over his mouth and nose. To accent it all, he wears knee high brown leather boots, complimented by brown leather gloves.

When Sedikit is off duty, he prefers to wear simple clothing and is especially fond of hemp garments.

Skin: Sedikit's skin is a rich desert color. The color of dark sand and caramel and milk chocolate. Also, on his face are four black stripes under his left eye. They are assumed to be tattoos he received from his tribe, but it could also be make-up.

Body Type: Sedikit has a feminine body. In fact, many people mistake him for a girl or really can't guess his gender, and he doesn't correct them or answer them. He is thin and developing muscles despite his frail looking body. Sedikit is also fairly short for his age and has a thin face, further adding to the unintentional mask as a female.

Image:
    Spoiler:

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality: Sedikit is quiet and reserved. Generally, he doesn't speak. He loves nature and old works but never expresses it verbally. However, Sedikit is curious. He has learned the art of truly listening and will give someone his full attention when they are trying to teach or tell him something. His eyes show depth, understanding, and sympathy. When it comes to questions, on the other hand, Sedikit's attitude changes. We will not answer questions, especially about himself. If someone asks him where he came from, what happened it his past, what his name is, or even what gender he is, he won't answer. He'll ignore the question or pretend like he never heard it in the first place.

For a youth, Sedikit is quite accomplished. He knows how to get a mission done and is extremely reliable even though people tend to doubt him because of his muteness. Sometimes he is mistaken to be stupid. He never talks, has selective hearing, and watches people with large eyes. To the untrained eye, one could mistake him for a retard when he is quite capable and intelligent. For the most part, people's judgment doesn't bother him. If people think he's stupid, that's their opinion. If people think he's a girl, he doesn't bother to correct him. It doesn't matter to him one way or another.

Personal Strengths: Listens extremely well, skilled with weapons, no mercy toward people, loyal.

Personal Weaknesses: Basically mute, selective hearing, sometimes refuses missions if it will damage the environment, difficult to work with.

Personal Hero: His mother, who gave up everything for him. Also the plants, who fight to survive in a changing environment and a growing industrial world.

Likes: Trees, plants, animals, the wind, the sun, the rain, everything about nature. Old books on medicine, history, nature observations, and stories in general. People who have something to teach.

Dislikes: Mega-cities, factories, modernized weapons, loggers, hunters, arrogance, ignorance, blind faith.

Brief History:
    Sedikit is an extremely closed person. He silently refuses to answer personal questions. Because of this, not much is known about his past. People have learned or guessed snippets. It is confirmed that Sedikit was born in a Sand Tribe in the Earth Kingdom and was raised there until he was seven years old. It is assumed that his parents are dead. No one knows how he became such an accomplished assassin, how he made contact with the Order, why he is such a closed person, or why he is so in love with nature. Only guesses can be made, guesses that will most likely never be confirmed or dispelled.

Now known: Sedikit was born and raised in a nomadic Sand Tribe, an outcast even among other sand benders. At the age of seven, his tribe was murdered. His mother and two other members escaped with Sedikit, but all perished in the scorching heat of the desert. His mother gave up her water and food to Sedikit so that he would survive, and indeed, he manged to reach a small Earth Kingdom city and stole to continue living. He vowed silence on the people of the world that let his own crumble.

All the love for people he had been taught in his tribe vanished, and he had no qualms with killing and stealing. He rationalized that if his tribe had been killed for upholding...formalities...then he had no business staying in that mindset. He traveled a lot around the Earth Kingdom, never returning to the desert, and around the age of twelve he was found by the Order of Assassins. They were looking for new recruits, and a child assassin could be perfect, raised loyal to the Order. Sedikit accepted the more or less forced offer of joining, but in no way did it change who he was. Up until he was fourteen he kept his vow of silence, only ever speaking to Claudia, who he loved as his new mother figure. Later on he would open up to Ba'sill for no other reason than the two were close in age.

Many missions later and the discovery of the New World, Sedikit lies in wait with the Order, planning on when to strike.

Last edited by The Phantom Thief on Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:07 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

Sedikit "Singa" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sedikit "Singa"   Sedikit "Singa" I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 6:21 pm

I can't wait till you finish him! ;D He sounds so great! ^_^ Awww Sedikit and Basil, the youngest assassins!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
The Phantom Thief
Administrator
Administrator
The Phantom Thief

Sedikit "Singa" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sedikit "Singa"   Sedikit "Singa" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 12:15 am

I know, and they are both Sand Tribe! So cute! =3 And I finished him~ Finally. =p
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Sedikit "Singa" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sedikit "Singa"   Sedikit "Singa" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 7:19 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Sedikit "Singa" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sedikit "Singa"   Sedikit "Singa" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sedikit "Singa"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Announcements :: Topic Graveyard-
Jump to: