Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Kaida Shirokani I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Kaida Shirokani I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Kaida Shirokani I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Kaida Shirokani I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Kaida Shirokani I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Kaida Shirokani I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Kaida Shirokani I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Kaida Shirokani I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Kaida Shirokani I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Kaida Shirokani 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Kaida Shirokani I_vote_lcapKaida Shirokani I_voting_barKaida Shirokani I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Kaida Shirokani I_vote_lcapKaida Shirokani I_voting_barKaida Shirokani I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Kaida Shirokani

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The Phantom Thief
Administrator
Administrator
The Phantom Thief

Kaida Shirokani Empty
PostSubject: Kaida Shirokani   Kaida Shirokani I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 11:49 pm

|BASICS|
    Name: Kaida Shirokani

Birthplace: Southern Water Tribe

Current Residence: Southern Water Tribe, mainly Royal Palace. Currently fighting in the New World of Ullundor.

Rank: Elder princess of the Southern Water Tribe and a water bender; commanding General of the Southern Water Tribe Special Forces (military unit).

Element: Water bender.

Pets: None.

Weapons: Well trained in many weapons, but Kaida prefers to use swords, especially katanas.

|OPTIONAL|
    Birthday: June 10th, 690 AO

Character Theme:

[size=18]|APPEARANCE|

Hair: Kaida has long white hair that is parted down the middle. Her hair frames her face well and it's straight.

Eyes: Kaida had narrow eyes that are bright green, and they analyze everything.

Height: 5' 7''

Clothes: Kaida tries to always wear the same outfit. This consists of a cropped red and black dress with gold designs, knee high red and black boots, elbow length black gloves, and a large white cloth belt. She also has strands of red fabric hanging just above her elbows which are held in place by golden armor plates. She adorns this with various jewels, such as large emeralds on her hands and large sapphires on her belt, as well as small metal flutes hanging around her waist.

Skin: Kaida has creamy, fair skin that glows in the light. It is perfectly flawless and she takes pains to keep it that way.

Body Type: While retaining a slender female body, Kaida is not 'skinny' and is well built. She is more muscled than her twin brother or little sister, and is in amazing shape.

Image:
    Spoiler:

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality: Kaida is a very critical person. She takes most everything seriously and can come across as mean because she's brutally honest. She hates people who lie and thinks that covering up the truth is pointless, so she makes a point to speak her mind to people. She is especially this way with her brother and her younger sister and isn't afraid to call them out on anything.

Kaida is not such a big hit with the Southern Tribe people. They think of her as arrogant, obnoxious, ignorant teen who takes her position to her head. This isn't entirely true. Kaida is arrogant and cynical, and this probably makes her obnoxious, but she understands her position and doesn't take it for granted. In fact, she refused the throne and gave it to her brother because she knew she wouldn't make a good leader for her people. It's at moments like those when people realize she really does care, although she won't admit it to herself, so no one else will either.

Personal Strengths: Determined, strong willed, independent, honest.

Personal Weaknesses: Short temper, critical, snobby.

Dreams and Ambitions: So far, to come out of the war alive.

Likes: Sword fighting, water bending, athletics, fashion, her brother, Cassian Leihing.

Dislikes: Lies, lectures, formalities, most people.

Brief History:

Kaida was born in the Southern Water Tribe the same time as her brother, Kael. Her mother and father were extremely caring people and raised them with tenderness. When Kaida and Kael were 2, their sister Roslyn was born. Kaida disliked her. The younger sibling always got the attention that she wanted, and because of that, she grew up angry and detached from her family. She was started on physical combat training very young with her brother, and instantly did better than him. She grasped concepts faster, toned her body quickly to the weapon, and was fast on her feet. She excelled in all things having to do with the military.

When Kaida grew into her teens, she became the moodiest person in the palace. Everyone took measures to avoid her, leaving her alone most of the time to brood in self pity. At 14, Kaida came out of her shell a little and started socializing more and decided to actually try to get to know her brother and sister and parents. Conversing with her parents didn't last long. A few months after Kaida turned 15, both of her parents died of an illness they had contracted together. She had mixed emotions about this, but in the end decided to be sad and angry. She tried to hide back in her shell but Kael kept her out of it, and took the throne after she refused so that she could get a grip on life.

Last edited by The Phantom Thief on Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:39 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Kaida Shirokani Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaida Shirokani   Kaida Shirokani I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 11:50 pm

Approved, lol can't wait for her Bro.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

Kaida Shirokani Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaida Shirokani   Kaida Shirokani I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 1:40 am

Me either! But of course I'll be patient. So far this is Cassian's little partner, despite being fully unique. Their attitudes are very similar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Laurent
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Laurent

Kaida Shirokani Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaida Shirokani   Kaida Shirokani I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 8:06 pm

16 going on 17!!!*thinks of sound of music*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kaida Shirokani Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaida Shirokani   Kaida Shirokani I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kaida Shirokani
Page 1 of 1