Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
cassian - Prince Cassian "Xiao" Leiheng I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
cassian - Prince Cassian "Xiao" Leiheng I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
cassian - Prince Cassian "Xiao" Leiheng I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
cassian - Prince Cassian "Xiao" Leiheng I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
cassian - Prince Cassian "Xiao" Leiheng I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
cassian - Prince Cassian "Xiao" Leiheng I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
cassian - Prince Cassian "Xiao" Leiheng I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
cassian - Prince Cassian "Xiao" Leiheng I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
cassian - Prince Cassian "Xiao" Leiheng I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
cassian - Prince Cassian "Xiao" Leiheng 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
cassian - Prince Cassian "Xiao" Leiheng I_vote_lcapcassian - Prince Cassian "Xiao" Leiheng I_voting_barcassian - Prince Cassian "Xiao" Leiheng I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
cassian - Prince Cassian "Xiao" Leiheng I_vote_lcapcassian - Prince Cassian "Xiao" Leiheng I_voting_barcassian - Prince Cassian "Xiao" Leiheng I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Prince Cassian "Xiao" Leiheng

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

cassian - Prince Cassian "Xiao" Leiheng Empty
PostSubject: Prince Cassian "Xiao" Leiheng   cassian - Prince Cassian "Xiao" Leiheng I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 1:21 pm

|BASICS|
    Name
    Cassian Leiheng (CASS-ee-AN)
    "Early saint"

Birthplace
    Northern Water Tribe :: Water Palace

Current Residence
    Northern Water Tribe :: Water Palace

Rank
    Bender, Royal (usual dimension)

Element
    Water

Pets
    None

Weapons
  • Taki, Cassian's signature weapon. It is a completely unique sword. The weapon was crafted using fine crystals found in the deep caverns of the North Pole, and only given to royalty. Cassian would not have named the weapon otherwise; he has little sentimentality for inanimate objects. This may explain how Castiel is more fluid at using his weapon than Cassian. For the sake of subtly, the boy barely draws this weapon.

• Hellstones. Kinuktiluk's personal inventions. Miniature ice-bombs. When stepped on, a spurt of animated water can either envelop the victim's entire body or trap their leg or foot and freeze it. The range and solidity depends on the user's power. Cassian is advanced in this area.

• Daggers. Cassian carries a few daggers, keeping the ice ones hidden. He is aware that there are those who know a certain Bender's disadvantages, and vows to use his Bending abilities only when necessary, to further utilize the element of surprise.

• Bow and arrows are Cassian's least favored weapon, as he prefers hand-to-hand combat and is not very precise or patient. He knows how to make one from scratch, but he mainly uses the bow and arrow to hunt.

• Throwing knives are a popular combat sill. His knives could sink entirely into wood, and two inches in concrete .. that is, if he hits the mark. Cassian uses this deadly style only when necessary.

|OPTIONAL|
    Birthday
    January 1st, 890 AO

Blood type
    AB

Hobbies
  • Exploring
  • Exorcism
  • Reconnaissance
    - Espionage
  • Sparring

Quirks
  • Like his brother, an extremely light sleeper
  • Talks very little; he considers communication only tolerable when needed
  • When he was younger, both he and Castiel were right-handed. Castiel broke his right hand during battle practice, and had to utilize his left for many days. He has used his left hand since, but often his right hand twitches uncomfortably and he must do something with it.

Favorite Color
    Blue

Family
    Kiari, deceased (great-great-grandfather, mother's side)
    Noriaki, deceased (great-grandfather, mother's side)
    Renn, deceased (grandfather, mother's side)
    King Anuktiluk, 47 (father)
    Queen Hana, deceased, (mother)
    Queen _______ (mother, open)
    Castiel, 16 (brother)
    Kihana, 6 (sister)
    Roman, 4 (brother)[/size]

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair
    Noticeably curlier and unrulier than his twin's, but this is because he does not style it as his brother does. Cassian's hair extends down to the middle of his back. He secures it in a high ponytail using a blue (or black) ribbon, as opposed to Castiel's red.

Eyes
    Blue-lavender, elegantly curved

Height
    6'1

Clothes
    Loose fitting and geared toward peasantry-life. During times of hard labor, he would be shirtless. When visiting the Northern Water Tribe, Cassian dons his regal clothing, blue outfits consisting of intricate designs and symbols. However, being so used to normal clothes, this aggravates him.

Skin
    Slightly tan, with occasional slight scarring

Body Type
    Muscular, lean

Spoiler:

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality
    Silent. Cassian rarely speaks (when not around his family), but when he does, it is usually an insult or a patronizing snippet of advice. He believes people, such as his twin, abuse the weapon of communication. "Communication is a survival tactic. It's not something people should just throw around."

He and Castiel, despite being different as night and day, share a close bond. Castiel is the only person he would listen to, and also the only person he trusts wholeheartedly, thus far. The two share a close, brotherly bond, and are often joking together (when outside the palace) during moments of complete privacy and solitude. When around others, Cassian treats Castiel as an apprentice, and is constantly trying to show him the true ways of life.

Cassian cares more about himself than others, though he is not a selfish person, per se. He is a strict beliver of independence. He dislikes helping those that could already help themselves.

Cassian is both mentally versatile flexible. He adjusts to new areas and situations with alarming ingenuity. The boy has learned several basic and complicated survival functions, some of which he invented himself. He, however, has gained quite a few enemies due to his sharp tongue. Cassian is very good at lying, much to Castiel's annoyance.

When he is anywhere other than the Northern Water Tribe or the Southern Water Tribe, his name is Xiau.

Personal Strengths
    - Deception (lying, acting etc.)
    - High physical endurance
    - Clever :: flexible
    - Short range fighting (fist-fighting, sword-fighting, etc.)
    - Sharp reflexes
    - Could control his emotions very well
    - Good sense of ingenuity

Personal Weaknesses
    - Long-ranged battles (bow and arrow, throwing knives, etc.)
    - Showing his emotions
    - Feeling empathy
    - His hair, he likes it more than you would think

Personal Hero
    His father, and his father alone. It is the only elder, respectable man he has come to know. He does not believe in admiring someone you do not share a personal connection with.

- Training
    - Sparring/Fighting
    - Being alone, to think
    - His twin brother, Castiel
    - Children (blink and you'll miss it)

Dislikes
    - Pathetic people; those that possess all capability of handling themselves, but choose not to
    - Idiots
    - When Castiel is being an 'idiot'
    - Sympathy
    - Loud, sharp noises
    - Having his sleep interrupted
    - Birds
    - Unnecessary things
    - Unnecessary people
    - Unnecessary actions
    - When things don't go as planned; failure
    - Being without money
    - Stupid women
    - Women in general; they are useless annoying
    - The word 'purple'
    - The word 'whatever'
    - The word 'pitchfork'
    - The word 'lofty'
    - Unnecessary words
    - Many, many things
    (Most are exaggerated. Being the flexible person that he is, Cassian has a high sense of toleration, and has come to learn to deal with things he finds unpleasant.)

History
    Prince Castiel and Prince Cassian were born during the Northern Tribal New Year. Castiel was born before midnight, on December 31st. Cassian was born on January 1st, and so therefore the twins do not share the same birthday. The boys were named according to names their mother had read in a foreign novel. The manner of their birth was considered an omen, and throughout their infancy the boys were closely watched.

Growing up, Castiel and Cassian were inseparable. Since Cassian was younger, his father tried to lean him towards more battle education, so he could perhaps become a general in the war when he was older, as opposed to his brother's more political lifestyle. Cassian genuinely enjoyed these teachings. His tutors were both young and old, and it is the older one that inspired Cassian's philosophical nature.

Cassian was the more troublesome of the two. He bickered and argued with Castiel often enough, which was expected considering the time the two spent together. Cassian became more secluded and silent as he got older. He was always more vocal around his family, however, and often complained regardless. His pessimistic nature did nothing but irritate his father and amuse Castiel.

Their mother died giving birth to their little brother, Roman (also named in a nontraditional fashion), but surprisingly Cassian was the only one that had no ill feelings toward the child, however slight they may be. As Castiel got over his turmoil for the incident, Cassian cared for Roman and Kihana when the nurses didn't.

As the twins grew to the point where it was time to establish more independence, Cassian prepared to travel. He had been on many escapades before with his teachers, but this would be the first time he would be alone. As a bonus, one of his instructors taught him exorcism. Finally, just after his sixteenth birthday, he set out on a journey.

BONUS: Cassian's Column of Advice
  1. It's best not to abuse the art of communication. If you slip up and say something unnecessary, I'll kill you.

2. Loving inanimate objects is foolish. They cannot love you back. Love is an attachment, a weakness. Who the hell would love their weapon?

3. Admiring someone you have no personal connection with is idiotic. You have no idea what the person was like when no one was watching. Could have been a total B*stard, for all you know.

4. If you find any large, carnivorous animal somewhere close, it is safe to assume they are hungry, and want to eat you.

5. Spirits are easy to deal with. Leave the area. Leave them the hell alone.

6. If the aforementioned proves to be ineffective or obsolete, you better have some spiritual exorcism knowledge on you, buddy.

7. Don't make me tell you something twice. The third time around, I'll kick your ass. The fourth time, I'll kill you.

8. Castiel is a fool, yes, but only I get to call him that.

9. It's fucking stupid to wander around, especially in the middle of nowhere, weaponless

10. No matter what the good you've done, there's always someone out their itching to kill you. This is for you, Castiel.

11. Life is something you shouldn't take for granted.

12. As much as I love to fight, self-defense is its excuse. War is a sin against all mankind.

13. I only show my other side to Castiel, Father, Kihana and Roman. If you expect this treatment, get the hell out of my face.

14. Goals are always something good to have. They give you a reason for life .. and also an incentive to return in the afterlife as a depraved, sorrowful, restless spirit. And then I would have to exorcise your inadequate ass.

15. If you were too lazy to read this column, you must really want to die out there.

Code:
    [center][size=18]| [u]Prince Cassian[/u] |[/size]
    [img]http://i46.servimg.com/u/f46/15/36/43/09/kanda_11.jpg[/img][/center]

[list][/list]

Last edited by LadyKura on Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:18 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Prince Cassian "Xiao" Leiheng   cassian - Prince Cassian "Xiao" Leiheng I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 8:50 pm

Approved lol.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
The Phantom Thief
Administrator
Administrator
The Phantom Thief

PostSubject: Re: Prince Cassian "Xiao" Leiheng   cassian - Prince Cassian "Xiao" Leiheng I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 11:54 pm

OMG Kura have you ever watched or read D.Gray-Man?! Because the picture you used for Cassian is Yuu Kanda from that anime, and Cassian acts....exactly like him. XD I love it!
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Prince Cassian "Xiao" Leiheng   cassian - Prince Cassian "Xiao" Leiheng I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 4:13 pm

Lol, I've been meaning to for a LONG time, and this is pretty much the gist I got for his character. Truthfully, he fit my mind's image the best, and there were several characters that looked like him, so it was easy to make him into a twin. It's not that I wanted Cassian to be a copy of Kanda, I just thought it'd be interesting to make a character like this. ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prince Cassian "Xiao" Leiheng   cassian - Prince Cassian "Xiao" Leiheng I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prince Cassian "Xiao" Leiheng
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Announcements :: Topic Graveyard-
Jump to: