Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
King Castiel "Kuda" Leiheng [Character of the Month July 2012] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
King Castiel "Kuda" Leiheng [Character of the Month July 2012] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
King Castiel "Kuda" Leiheng [Character of the Month July 2012] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
King Castiel "Kuda" Leiheng [Character of the Month July 2012] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
King Castiel "Kuda" Leiheng [Character of the Month July 2012] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
King Castiel "Kuda" Leiheng [Character of the Month July 2012] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
King Castiel "Kuda" Leiheng [Character of the Month July 2012] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
King Castiel "Kuda" Leiheng [Character of the Month July 2012] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
King Castiel "Kuda" Leiheng [Character of the Month July 2012] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
King Castiel "Kuda" Leiheng [Character of the Month July 2012] 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
King Castiel "Kuda" Leiheng [Character of the Month July 2012] I_vote_lcapKing Castiel "Kuda" Leiheng [Character of the Month July 2012] I_voting_barKing Castiel "Kuda" Leiheng [Character of the Month July 2012] I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
King Castiel "Kuda" Leiheng [Character of the Month July 2012] I_vote_lcapKing Castiel "Kuda" Leiheng [Character of the Month July 2012] I_voting_barKing Castiel "Kuda" Leiheng [Character of the Month July 2012] I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

King Castiel "Kuda" Leiheng [Character of the Month July 2012]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

King Castiel "Kuda" Leiheng [Character of the Month July 2012] Empty
PostSubject: King Castiel "Kuda" Leiheng [Character of the Month July 2012]   King Castiel "Kuda" Leiheng [Character of the Month July 2012] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 11:53 pm

|BASICS|
    Name
    Castiel Leiheng
    Meaning ~ "Guardian of Capricorns"

Alias
    Kuda
    Tribe's Gem

Birthplace
    Northern Water Tribe :: Northern Water Palace

Current Residence
    Northern Water Tribe :: Northern Water Palace

Element
    Water

Pets
    Kannik, a polar-monkey whose origins are unknown. Castiel happened upon him during a blizzard in his youth, when the monkey had somehow gotten frozen near his windowpane. Always the more compassionate twin, he adopted the creature. Kannik has been a part of the Royal Court since. He sleeps beside Castiel's bed each night, but is prone to sudden bouts of loud screeching. This is very unpleasant for the twins, who are light sleepers.

Weapons
  • Ice daggers and other sharp blades. His father taught him and Cassian to use these at an early age. He has since mastered this skill, much to Cassian's frustration, who is still just majorly adept.

• Hellstones. Hellstones are his father's personal inventions. The stones are clumps of ice planted like miniature bombs. When stepped on, a spurt of animated ice can either envelop the victim's entire body or trap their leg or foot, depending on the user's power. Castiel is advanced in this area.

• Bow and arrow. This weapon was to be utilized for hunting purposes, should the prince end up in any tough situation. The Northern Water Tribe, with its unpredictable blizzards and high winds, weapons such as bow and arrows need great precision and intelligence to master. Castiel has yet to master the weapon on his own territory.

• Suishou, a crystal sword passed from father to son. Castiel's father was the first to receive it. Castiel treats Suishou as if it is a human being, and is much warmer to her than Cassian is to Taki, his signature weapon.

|OPTIONAL|
    Birthday
    December 31st, 889 AO

Blood type
    AB

Hobbies
  • Sparring
  • Chess
  • Festive arts
    - Dancing
    - Singing

Quirks
  • Occasionally chews on his hair when deep in thought
  • Cannot sleep at all without reciting his prayers; even if it is about the strangest of things
  • Despite being the older twin, Castiel succumbs to Cassian's overprotective attitude often enough

Favorite Color
    White

Family
    Kiari, deceased (great-great-grandfather, mother's side)
    Noriaki, deceased (great-grandfather, mother's side)
    Renn, deceased (grandfather, mother's side)
    King Anuktiluk, 47 (father)
    Queen Hana, deceased, (mother)
    Queen _______ (stepmother, open)
    Cassian, 16 (brother)
    Kitan, 6 (sister)
    Roman, 4 (brother)

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair
    Indigo with darker/lighter highlights here and there. Castiel's hair is very long, smooth, and to his waist. He, like his brother, often secures his hair into a high ponytail using a ribbon. Castiel's ribbon is red. The color of their ribbons and their heights are the only way to physically tell them apart.

Eyes
    Blue-lavender, elegantly curved and wide

Height
    6'0

Clothes
    Mainly imperial design robes and furs. Often cloaked in pure white and blue furs, with a fluffed collar and thick sleeves to stay warm out and about. Inside the palace, Castiel indulges in soft cottons and smooth silks and velvet. His pampered lifestyle is very present in his fashion. He enjoys shiny things: pearls, jade, diamonds, crystals, gold -- you name it. Castiel does not go anywhere without his topaz earrings, a gift from his mother.

When the prince is finally forced to travel with Cassian, it is hard for Castiel to stop dressing so flashy as to not attract attention.

Skin
    Pale, smooth, unblemished

Body Type
    Slender, but not frail; lean

Spoiler:

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality
    This boy is the reputed 'Gem of his Tribe'. Castiel's benign, giving personality soothes his subordinates and elicits a never-ending stream of praises from men, women and children alike. Very intelligent, the boy takes  in the smallest details with piercing clarity. He is very protective of his people, and works to make sure even the smallest imperfection is rectified.

Castiel's enthusiasm when it comes to aiding his country has marked him an ideal leader. However, Castiel's kind-hearted quality also shrouds him with a naive disposition. His father feels it would be very easy for others to take advantage of him, so he eventually sends him off into the 'real world' with his brother to learn the ways of 'common people', and to investigate the rumors of crusades.

At first, Castiel is taken aback by the rudeness of those around him. He is very unused to being treated like a common peasant or middle-class wanderer, despite his exotic appearance and skill. He is very accustomed to Cassian being at his aid whenever he is in trouble, despite being marginally stronger than the other twin. However, Castiel lacks experience and discipline. In his journey to overcome this, Cassian begins to treat him "cruelly".

It can be (dangerously) noted that, while Castiel has had extensive training on combat, he has yet to utilize these skills in battle. He is used to sitting on a throne, bringing out orders, which is why Cassian finds it hard to deal with him once he joins his travels. On almost all levels, Cassian is stronger than his older twin.

Personal Strengths
    - Intelligent; clever
    - Smooth tactician
    - Particularly handy
    - Emphatic and restrained
    - Passionate

Personal Weaknesses
    - Poor battler
    - Finds it hard to predict an opponent's next move
    - Enamored by the illusion of a constant, easy life
    - Too trusting
    - Can be an airhead, sometimes

Personal Hero
    Kiari, his great-grandfather who participated in wars and lived in the Fire Nation Palace

Dreams and Ambitions
    Become king and grant the Northern Water Tribe an era of prosperity

- Shiny, sparkling things
    - Giving to the poor, elderly
    - Teaching young children
    - His kingdom, the Northern Water Tribe
    - Tea

Dislikes
    - Seeing others suffer
    - Wrongness, whether justice-wise or imperfection
    - Fighting; death
    - Hurting the ones he loves
    - Cassian's belittling

History
    Prince Castiel and Prince Cassian were born during the Northern Tribal New Year. Castiel was born before midnight, on December 31st. Cassian was born on January 1st, and so therefore the twins do not share the same birthday. The manner of their birth was considered an omen, and throughout their infancy the boys were closely watched.

Growing up, Castiel and Cassian were inseparable. Being the foremost heir to the throne, Castiel went through more education than brother, and was taught both political, battle and practical tactics. Cassian had the freedom to lean more towards what interested him, which happened to be fighting and exploration.

Since it was so difficult to tell them apart, Castiel often got blamed for things Cassian would do, being the more troublesome twin. Cassian got praised for Castiel's actions. To avoid this, Castiel adopted more warm colors, such as white and red. Cassian chose cooler themes.

With the birth of his youngest brother, Roman, and the following death of their mother, Castiel buried himself into his studies and wanted little to do with the infant. As the twins grew to the point where it was time to establish more independence, Castiel was taken under his father's wing, and has been his young inquisitor since he was fourteen.

Castiel loves his family very much. He respects his father and brother, and deeply cares for his little sister and brother. The younger Leihengs were not home-schooled via his wishes. He did not want them to have the solitary life he and Cassian were forced to live.

--

Castiel finally married Laura Yeina after his father abandoned the throne after his paranoid escape to the polar ice caps to 'hide himself' from the people that are trying to kill him. With his father and little brother presumed dead, as well as the plague that ensconced the Southern Water Tribe troubling him, Castiel also had to deal with more heartache when the spirit of an ancient beast had to be sealed in both his firstborn son and sister.

Code:
    [list][center][size=20]| [u]Prince Castiel[/u] |[/size]

[img]http://i46.servimg.com/u/f46/15/36/43/09/kanda-11.jpg[/img][/center]

[/list]

Last edited by LadyKura on Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:34 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

King Castiel "Kuda" Leiheng [Character of the Month July 2012] Empty
PostSubject: Re: King Castiel "Kuda" Leiheng [Character of the Month July 2012]   King Castiel "Kuda" Leiheng [Character of the Month July 2012] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 8:04 pm

Approved, lol, I would've done it earlier but I saw the other was unfinished and assumed this was too, lol anyway, here's the approval!
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

King Castiel "Kuda" Leiheng [Character of the Month July 2012]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: Golden Topics-
Jump to: