Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Thesus Tarkaan I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Thesus Tarkaan I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Thesus Tarkaan I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Thesus Tarkaan I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Thesus Tarkaan I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Thesus Tarkaan I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Thesus Tarkaan I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Thesus Tarkaan I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Thesus Tarkaan I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Thesus Tarkaan 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Thesus Tarkaan I_vote_lcapThesus Tarkaan I_voting_barThesus Tarkaan I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Thesus Tarkaan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kasei Hayabusa
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Kasei Hayabusa

Thesus Tarkaan Empty
PostSubject: Thesus Tarkaan   Thesus Tarkaan I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 6:29 pm

BASICS

Name: Thesus Tarkaan
Birthplace:Earth Kingdom
Current Residence: Earth Kingdom, Desert, with Sandbenders.
Element: Fire
Pets: None.
Weapons: Battle axe, with dragon symbols sown into the leather hilt, and crossbow with scope on it, includes quiver.

OPTIONAL INFORMATION
Birthday: July 13th
Bloodtype: N/A
Hobbies: Sandsurfing with sandbenders

APPEARANCE

Hair: Spiky, blond hair that sticks up straight when short, and comes down when very long.
Eyes: Big brown round eyes.
Height: 6'9"
Clothes: A button up vest with, a blue, silk embroidered shirt, and black Harbok pants, with coal buckle boots.
Picture: Thesus Tarkaan Tek359d178

CHARACTERISTICS

Personality: Strong willed, but rather quiet and shy. Likes to be alone, and is passive aggressive
Personal Strengths: Can look at things from views different to others, listens, and is loyal.
Personal Weaknesses: Doesn't like to be asked questions, doesn't like to be bothered, doesn't like to be around people, very shy, not social.
Personal Hero: His mother, who was always kind to him, tough as nails, and knew that after her husband died, she would be well off with her son at her side.
Dreams and Ambitions: Thesus was always about history, and loves to learn about, though he is not much for reading. He dreams of one day becoming a historian to tell of the history of the Fire Nation.

Likes:To learn about history and go to historic locations, and to hike, and be alone. To travel far distances.

Dislikes: Being around people, especially in huge crowds. Dislikes cities, or other places that are heavily populated.

Brief History:Thesus was born on a small fire nation farm, before problems had arisen in the fire nation. His father had farmed his whole life, and thought that his son should keep up this tradition, until he learned his son loved to learn of history. His father died when he was just 15 and his mother ordered him to work as hard as he could to clean up the farm, now in a horrible mess. After he cleaned it all up, and had a steady food source going his mother thanked him, and after preparing him to leave watched him walk out into the wilderness. After which he traveled to The Earth Kingdom for research, in the desert looking for Dara's Library, he met Elizabeth in Great Desert. After a few trips together, they fell in love. But on a travel though the great divide, she was killed by a group of sandbenders known as the Khan Ghari, after slaughtering them all, he entered into Ba Sing Se, and is now wandering about it.

Last edited by Kasei Hayabusa/Arkie on Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

Thesus Tarkaan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thesus Tarkaan   Thesus Tarkaan I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:01 pm

One little question. When you say
Quote :
"...and knew what to do"
about Thesus' mother what do you mean exactly? Did she know how to raise him one his father died? Did she know how to tend with the house? Fix that and it will be all good.
Back to top Go down
Kasei Hayabusa
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Kasei Hayabusa

Thesus Tarkaan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thesus Tarkaan   Thesus Tarkaan I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:22 pm

I fixed it.
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

Thesus Tarkaan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thesus Tarkaan   Thesus Tarkaan I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 9:12 pm

Okay thanks approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thesus Tarkaan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thesus Tarkaan   Thesus Tarkaan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thesus Tarkaan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Announcements :: Topic Graveyard-
Jump to: