Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
From The Ashes (Open to Kali) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
From The Ashes (Open to Kali) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
From The Ashes (Open to Kali) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
From The Ashes (Open to Kali) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
From The Ashes (Open to Kali) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
From The Ashes (Open to Kali) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
From The Ashes (Open to Kali) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
From The Ashes (Open to Kali) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
From The Ashes (Open to Kali) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
From The Ashes (Open to Kali) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
From The Ashes (Open to Kali) I_vote_lcapFrom The Ashes (Open to Kali) I_voting_barFrom The Ashes (Open to Kali) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
From The Ashes (Open to Kali) I_vote_lcapFrom The Ashes (Open to Kali) I_voting_barFrom The Ashes (Open to Kali) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

From The Ashes (Open to Kali)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

From The Ashes (Open to Kali) Empty
PostSubject: From The Ashes (Open to Kali)   From The Ashes (Open to Kali) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 10:54 pm

Amatsu adjusted his bandana, covering his face more. He swivled his fake arm around in it's metal socket, tighting the arm into place. "Where is the contact?" he asked himself in a low rumbling voice "His punctuality vexes me...and this atmosphere of the Dark Nation. The feel of warmongerers...it gives me a thirst for blood..which I find hard to quell" Amatsu shifted slightly as he stood waiting by the tree line of a forest on the outskirts of the capitol. "If he doesn't hurry up soon...I may just have to go a killing spree to calm myself..." said Amatsu. There was a sound in the trees behind him, Amatsu spun around and scanned the trees. "Hmm" he said "It might've been an animal...i can't be too careful though." Amatsu raised his left arm, the mechanical one, as he did there was the sound of a spring releasing and then a whoosh sound as the hand shot from it's socket, still attached to the arm by a metal cord. It flew through the trees, with a crash, knocking over trees and branches, leveling the anything in it's path. Amatsu smiled as the hand stopped, it had reached it's maximum distance. "1 kilometer" he said insanely "Very effective." Amatsu examined the destructive path that had been cleared by the hand "The question is though...did I get whatever it was?" Amatsu jumped as someone walked from the trees. He calmed as he realized it was who he had come here to meet. "Atzlan" he said "I presume?"
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
The Phantom Thief
Administrator
Administrator
The Phantom Thief

PostSubject: Re: From The Ashes (Open to Kali)   From The Ashes (Open to Kali) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 11:06 pm

"Yes," hissed Aztlan. "And you might try being more careful with that arm of yours, the idea is to not attract attention." He crossed the remaining distance between the Lethal member, Amatsu. He lowered his hood and scanned the area for any one, or anything. Amatsu had made quite a bit of noise, and he hoped no one was stupid enough to come and investigate. He saw no one, but was on high alert now. "So, our trade. You have what we want, and I'm prepared to offer you an equivalent exchange. So I don't want any of your Lethal Corps tricks, got it?"
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: From The Ashes (Open to Kali)   From The Ashes (Open to Kali) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 11:17 pm

Amatsu gave a small serious laugh "Believe me" he said "I would never cheat a paying costumer. Our organization needs large amounts of money, similar to the payment you'll be making. It's how we buy our lang, hideouts, factories, pay our men and get our warehouses. Each paying costumer is a beneficiary to our company, and is an essential part of our growth. Without a costumer, the supplier would have no one to sell too, therefore we would be out of business. It's basic supply and demand..lucky for my organization, I'm the only one who understands this, that's why I'm their accountant of sorts.." Amatsu retracted his mechanical hand. "Well my friend-and I used that term loosely-" he said "You do know what you're getting yourself into right?"
Back to top Go down
The Phantom Thief
Administrator
Administrator
The Phantom Thief

PostSubject: Re: From The Ashes (Open to Kali)   From The Ashes (Open to Kali) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 11:42 pm

Aztlan gave a small smirk. "Oh yeah, I understand all too well. So, you have the guns I presume." Out of his trench coat he pulled a briefcase, and opened it. "Here's all the money, in cash. We need those guns as soon as possible, got it? Do we have a deal?" Aztlan snapped the case shut and retracted it to his side.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: From The Ashes (Open to Kali)   From The Ashes (Open to Kali) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 11:48 pm

"A stiff bargainer you are...I forsee a painful death at the hands of a loved one in your future...you can tell a lot about a man by how he handles business.." he said "Also..be very sure what you want. The contract waved us of all liabitlies...were the Fire Nation to find out. He would certainly not hesitate in laying waste to your....beautiful....nation." Amatsu tightened his arm "The first shipment of weapons is on a ship in the harbour...we threw in a small fleet of tanks for you as well." said Amatsu "Now the money please. And don't go anywhere just yet...I'd like to count it before you go running off to your fancy."
Back to top Go down
The Phantom Thief
Administrator
Administrator
The Phantom Thief

PostSubject: Re: From The Ashes (Open to Kali)   From The Ashes (Open to Kali) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 11:58 pm

Aztlan raised an eyebrow. "Painful death huh? Loved one? Well, I have no family or love interest." He listened intently to the harbor ship and tank news. This was very beneficial.... "Well, that is very generous of you. The Order thanks you." He withdrew the case of money again and handed it over. "Count it if you like, but I promise all the money is there."
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: From The Ashes (Open to Kali)   From The Ashes (Open to Kali) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 12:29 am

Amatsu opened the brief case, he eyed the stacks of bills, picked up one of the stacks he counted it out, quickly enough for others, but slow enough for him to make sure they were all good. Meanwhile, Kishiu was walking down a trail in the nearby woods. Shetani on his left, she was mad at him, for what? Well, she didn't always need a reason, she was just mad. Most of the time she wasn't even mad at him directly, but she usually just vented her feelings on him..aka the closest living object. Kishiu stopped as he noticed the destroyed area "What the..." he said "Shetani...are you seeing this?"
Back to top Go down
The Phantom Thief
Administrator
Administrator
The Phantom Thief

PostSubject: Re: From The Ashes (Open to Kali)   From The Ashes (Open to Kali) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 12:36 am

While Aztlan was waiting patiently for the money to be counted, Shetani was fuming around the Dark Nation with Kishiu. She had now decided to be mad at Saiyo for scaring them all like that. He had nearly died! She had been lumping all her angry/relief on Kishiu. She knew that was wrong, but it's just what she did. They had been roaming for quite awhile, watching over their fallen kingdom, when, on the outskirts of the capitol, Kishiu noticed a huge array of destoryed trees. They both went down to investigate. "Shetani, are you seeing this?" he asked. "Yes I'm seeing it, how could i miss it?" she snapped back. Suddenly her ears picked up voices not far off. She motioned for Kishiu to follow. There were two people standing where the damage seemed to start. The young one was standing there, staring at the older one with a metal arm, who was counting money in a silver briefcase. Her eyes narrowed. "What do we have here?" she hissed to Kishiu.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: From The Ashes (Open to Kali)   From The Ashes (Open to Kali) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 12:49 am

Kishiu put a hand to his Katana "I dunno..but lets find out" he said "I say we stay hidden, get ready to attack if needed. But for now, I think we should lay low." Kishiu crouched down "Take the left end...I'll take the right." Kishiu gulped as he started to move, he was fearing having to fight the many with the large mechanical arm. Kishiu, reached the right end of the treeline and he ducked lower, listening carefully to his prey.

Amatsu finished county the money, as soon as he snapped the case shut he looked at Atzlan and something pierced his attention. "Hmm" he said looking at Atlzan "Were you expecting guests?" Aztlan shook his head "Oh" smiled Amatsu devilishly from beneath his bandana "Then I must just be imagining things. Thank you very much for your money. More weapons will be on their way soon, supply ships from Lethal to the Order will dock at pier 14." Atzlan gave another nod, Amatsu spun around and swung the briefcase over his shoulder, ready to leave he stopped. There was a metalic click in his arm followed by a roar "Die Rat!! roared Amatsu, his hand aiming for the bushes, right were Kishiu was.

"Shit!" shouted Kishiu as the hand rushed towards him fast, Kishiu jumped in the air and dodged the hand, and sure death. The forest behind him exploded as he landed on his feet. Katana drawn and ready to fight. Kishiu concetrated on his opponent and his own powers, using his copy ability he had been able to copy mind bending a few years back. "I need to keep Shetani hidden" he thought to himself "She can be my secret weapon....just until I figure out wht we're up against. Plus..if I die, no garuntee I'll resurrect here on this continent, since the boat was destroyed I'd be unable to come back here...meaning I may as well just stay dead. So, no point in two of us dying...Dammit Kishiu! Now is no time to start panicking...start making sense again...come on!"
Back to top Go down
The Phantom Thief
Administrator
Administrator
The Phantom Thief

PostSubject: Re: From The Ashes (Open to Kali)   From The Ashes (Open to Kali) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 1:26 am

"Are you expecting guests?" asked Amatsu. A bit confused, Aztlan shook his head. He closed the deal and told him that more shipments would be made at dock 14. Aztlan nodded, then took a step back, surprised as the Lethal member shot out his arm into the bushes, shouting "Die rat!" Someone was there, a blond, about his age, jumped out and drew a katana. He looked slightly panicked, but prepared for a fight. Which was the last thing Aztlan wanted right now. He had a meeting with General Lieme he needed to get to. Stepping into the shadow of the nearest tree, Aztlan shadow ported out of the scene, catching a last glance of Amatsu glaring at him before darkness took him.

Shetani watched Kishiu nearly get impaled with the older man's arm. She crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow, slightly amused. Kishiu was still recovering from the wounds she had given him, and was recovering mentally from his best friend Saiyo's near death. As funny as she found it, she couldn't let her partner go and get himself killed by a mercenary. As the claw hand shot out from the man towards Kishiu again, she threw the strongest gravity field she could towards it. This caused the arm to be sharply deterred from it's path and knock over several trees to it's side, the gravity field pulling out trees as well. She wondered how long this man could fight, and how long she could hold up. Her powers weakened as she weakened, if she was tired enough her fields wouldn't be strong and she could end up at the end of a sword.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From The Ashes (Open to Kali)   From The Ashes (Open to Kali) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

From The Ashes (Open to Kali)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next