Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Musical Forum ~ Post Your Favorite Songs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Musical Forum ~ Post Your Favorite Songs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Musical Forum ~ Post Your Favorite Songs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Musical Forum ~ Post Your Favorite Songs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Musical Forum ~ Post Your Favorite Songs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Musical Forum ~ Post Your Favorite Songs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Musical Forum ~ Post Your Favorite Songs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Musical Forum ~ Post Your Favorite Songs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Musical Forum ~ Post Your Favorite Songs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Musical Forum ~ Post Your Favorite Songs - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Musical Forum ~ Post Your Favorite Songs - Page 2 I_vote_lcapMusical Forum ~ Post Your Favorite Songs - Page 2 I_voting_barMusical Forum ~ Post Your Favorite Songs - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Musical Forum ~ Post Your Favorite Songs - Page 2 I_vote_lcapMusical Forum ~ Post Your Favorite Songs - Page 2 I_voting_barMusical Forum ~ Post Your Favorite Songs - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Musical Forum ~ Post Your Favorite Songs

Go down 
+8
The Phantom Thief
LadyKura
Sapphire!
Wally
Jet
Earth King Lu
Massie
Fire Lord Kouzai
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Musical Forum ~ Post Your Favorite Songs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Musical Forum ~ Post Your Favorite Songs   Musical Forum ~ Post Your Favorite Songs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 11:45 pm

Hour Of Penance-The Woeful Eucharisty, Brutal Death Metal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-X15FGBUQTA

Opeth-Burden, Progressive Death Metal, But this is one of their softer songs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgrn6hSxsYg
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Musical Forum ~ Post Your Favorite Songs   Musical Forum ~ Post Your Favorite Songs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 9:09 am

Well, my favorite songs are..

B.o.B. ~ Don't Let Me Fall:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lok4Q7vR0iM

Eminem ft. Rhianna ~ Love The Way You Lie:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uelHwf8o7_U

Maroon 5 ~ She Will Be Loved.
OneRepublic ~ Secrets.
John Mayer ~ Half Of My Heart.
We The Kings ~ Check Yes Juliet

And I just had to like Kanye's song ~ Runaway Pusha:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVWfxdlF1mo

I especially like She Will Be Loved, Secrets, and Half Of My Heart. :]

~I really like OneRepublic incorperates the Cello and Violin usually in the their songs. It just sounds so cool to me.

Last edited by Yukina on Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Musical Forum ~ Post Your Favorite Songs   Musical Forum ~ Post Your Favorite Songs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 12:19 pm

I listened to all your songs from beginning to end! Here's what I think:

CryoShell - Murky ~ Pain's Song (1)
Usually not my style, and I've never heard of CryoShell before, but this song somehow inspired me and made me feel powerful inside, especially when I followed the lyrics a second time. My favorite line is: "Now is time you start winning". It's inspiring because it is imbued with confidence and power. Fantastic. ^_^

Linkin Park - Leave Out All the Rest ~ Massie's Song (1)
Again, I thought I wouldn't like it because it was band, but it was a surprisingly soft and emotional song I quite enjoyed. It also comforted me. And of course my favorite line is "Leave out all the rest". He's asking that, when he is gone, he wants to be missed and remembered for the good he's done, not resented for the bad things he's done. Sweet.

CryoShell - Closer To The Truth ~ Pain's Song (2)
Since I liked the first one, I was pretty sure I'd enjoy this one. The melody is quite the same, except with more of an intense undertone. Imbued with confidence and certainty. "A swamp of evil eyes" is my favorite lines. It paints a vivid image in my eyes. Kind of like beady red eyes glaring at me from green darkness and murkiness.

Boys Playing Airplanes ~ Earthy's Song (1)
Ooh, an intrumental! I don't often sit and attempt to absorb instrumentals, but this time I managed to suceeed. This song is something magical; I can basically see some kind of paper airplanes flying through the sky. Some kind of rhythmic dance. Cheerful, bright, but somehow making me want to cry. I love the influxes. When the music rises. It makes me imagine miracles.

The Piano - Amazing Short ~ Earthy's Song (2)
Another gentle intrumental. It always amazes me how emotion can be portrayed so well without voice in clever intrumentals. The most prominent difference to me between this one and Boys Playing Airplanes is that I get an air of relaxation. The tune speeds up instead of becomes louder in 'The Piano', and I get the feeling that this is something a man would play in his leisurely time.

Monk Theme Song ~ Earthy's Song (3)
Haha! A snazzy jazzy tune! I remember this theme song. He says, "You better pay attention or this world we love so much --- Might. Just. Kill. You." That's my favorite part. You won't think the world's so gorgeous once you really start paying attention. It's a Jungle Out There. I wish it was longer, I kinda like it. ^_^

When I'm Gone ~ Earthy's Song (4)
Awww, so sad. "I sure am gonna miss you... when I'm gone." His voice carries a slooow acceptance and lethargy with his fate. It's as if his fate is dragging him down. Poor guy.

The Killers - Interlude ~ Earthy's Song (5)
A slow rhythm accompanied by a piano at first, and then it builds up. There's something playful about all of it, and it kind of makes me want to smile. Kind of jazzy, and I like the lyrics. The rhythm isn't me, though. Still, a rather good and odd song. ^_^

The Dubliners - Molly Malone ~ Earthy's Song (6)
lol Definitely not my style, but it has that cultural and patriotic feel that I like. Irish-sounding, and cheerful and has the feel of someone telling a story about work and life. "Alive, alive oh!" Just being alive is a blessing. No matter what happens. Though it's something I wouldn't listen to on my daily basis, it's still a good song.

Okay, so I gotta leave for a minute to clean. When I return, I'll finish up the songs. Byyyee!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Musical Forum ~ Post Your Favorite Songs   Musical Forum ~ Post Your Favorite Songs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 6:51 pm

Lindsey Haunn - Broken ~ Massie's Song (2)
A beautiful, beautiful song. I really enjoyed it's meaning, and the country feel to it is something new to me. So inspiring and enlightening. My favorite line is, predictably, "When you're broken." It's something poetic and deep I see. 'Broken' is such a great way to describe heartbreak and tears. You feel as if you're torn apart. I'm glad you posted this song, I enjoyed it. I usually dislike country, and it's still not my style, but the song is so beautiful. Props, daughter. ^_^

2Pac - To Live and Die in L.A ~ Jet's Song (1)
MY NEW FAVORITE 2PAC SONG, along with 'Keepin Ya Head Up'. I can never get enough of 2pac, and especially old school records! This song is familiar to me, but I'd never sat down to just listen to it. A cheerful and uplifting tune but he still sings of the struggles people face in the ghetto. Things he's witnessed. Things he'd done as his live sped by. There are so many good lines here, but my favorite is: "Shed tears as we bury niggas close to heart"

Trivium - Into the Mouth of Hell We March ~ Jet's Song (2)
Like country, this is not my style. In fact, I've never heard much metal in my life unless I'm playing Guitar Hero, lol. It's definitely metal, I know. I like how the voices and beat basically reflect on demons and Hell and such. After reading the lyrics along, I realized something: Metal uses a lot of metaphors and visual phrases. It truly paints a picture in my mind.

Oh God... was this ... good?

Super Junior - 슈퍼주니어)_미인아_뮤직비디오 ~ Wally's Song (1)
Haha! Wow Wally, you are wota! I must admit, the beat and style of the whole thing was really good, and I kinda liked it. I wish I understood what they were saying though. Just groovin to the music!!!

Opeth - Burden ~ Jet's Song (2)
You're right, this is a softer song. ^_^ Slow, and I get a kind of sad sweetness to it. Poetic even, and I can clearly see the illustration of burdens in the lyrics.

B.O.B - Don't Let me Fall ~ Yukina's Song (1)
What an original tune! It reminds me of those early days when I used to dream and had no care in the world. These are my favorite lines from the song, particularly the last one.

"Cause I was in the cold
Tryin to keep my toes unfroze
Now I’m in your house
Now I’m in your stove
Now I’m everywhere that your ipod goes"

Eminem feat. Rihanna - Love the Way You Lie ~ Yukina's Song (2)
People talk about this song all the time, and now I see. Eminem is a phenomenal rapper, and Rihanna a great singer. This duet really had me thinking about just how complicated love is. What would it be like to love everything about someone, even their abusive tendencies? Is that something bad, or a beautiful thing that you can love absolutely every aspect of someone?

Maroon 5 - She Will Be Loved ~ Yukina's Song (3)
I REALLY got interest once the chorus came around. Usually not my style of music, but I loved the rise of the music and the gorgeous heightening of his voice. The message is gorgeous as well. It sounds like something I can listen to again. Very Happy My favorite line is: "Look for the girl with the broken smile, ask her if she wants to stay a while." That shows a great deal of compassion -- to love someone that might've never felt like she was loved before.

OneRepublic - Secrets ~ Yukina's Song (4)
Another nice voice. It's similar to John Legend's when it lowers. And the song has a nice upbeat tune that I like. =) He's saying that he's getting bored with his life, so he's going to give out "all my secrets away!" to the girl he loves. Nice song; I really liked it. ^_^

John Mayer - Half of My Heart ~ Yukina's Song (5)
I've heard of John Mayer before, though where I cannot remember. XD This is a love song that really had me thinkin'. And also had me thinkin about a certain someone. (No, not my boyfriend!) This song has a good message. You can't just love someone with half of your heart. It has to be whole and complete. =D

We Are the Kings - Check Yes Juliet ~ Yukina's Song (6)
LMAO, this is hilarious to me for some reason. A young love song, and yet again it's not my style but I'm enjoying the upbeat, youngish song. Basically he's telling Juliet, the girl he likes, that no matter what people did to keep them apart, stay with him and keep fighting. ^_^ Awww, so sweet.

[b]Kanye West feat. Pusha - Runaway

lol Sorry if this is a short review. I was able to grasp the meaning of this song pretty well. Basically Kanye is talking about how bad of a person and boyfriend he is, and telling his girlfriend to run away from him. Another strangely emotional and sacrificing song. Again, Kanye's music has me just -- lightheaded.

Last edited by LadyKura on Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:09 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Jet
Novice
Novice
Jet

PostSubject: Re: Musical Forum ~ Post Your Favorite Songs   Musical Forum ~ Post Your Favorite Songs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 9:34 pm

Back to top Go down
Wally
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
Wally

PostSubject: Re: Musical Forum ~ Post Your Favorite Songs   Musical Forum ~ Post Your Favorite Songs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 9:39 pm

Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Musical Forum ~ Post Your Favorite Songs   Musical Forum ~ Post Your Favorite Songs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 7:34 pm

Here are my favorite songs. I chose all the ones with powerful, inspiring messages. =)

A Woman's Worth - Alicia Keys