Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
September 15th... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
September 15th... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
September 15th... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
September 15th... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
September 15th... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
September 15th... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
September 15th... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
September 15th... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
September 15th... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
September 15th... 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
September 15th... I_vote_lcapSeptember 15th... I_voting_barSeptember 15th... I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
September 15th... I_vote_lcapSeptember 15th... I_voting_barSeptember 15th... I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

September 15th...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

September 15th... Empty
PostSubject: September 15th...   September 15th... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 11:57 pm

September 15th...

An Exaggerated and Overly Dramatic Story About how my house burned down.

I don't care if its your birthday I will burn you just like how my house burned on the same fateful day... It all started on a crisp day in the winter as i recall it was -- wait January the first? Hold up... We are starting all the way back there? Lets fast forward ------------Zip-------------Zooop------------ It was September 15 and my dad was making a movie... He invited us to go to the movie shoot. About two hours into the highway... We got... the call... Who was it?? Who could it possibly be?? These questions boggled our minds as we slowly picked up the phone "H-hello...?" My mom answered the phone "Hey its Scott" We all sighed in relief. After my mom had a conversation with my father we started out again when we got... the next call...? My mom answered it not as worried this time "YOUR HOUSE IS ON FIRE!! ALL YOUR LOVED ONES ARE BURNING ALIVE!!" The man on the phone screamed. My mom swerved out of the highway and we made our way home leaving my dad to rot in the movie shoot... We made it home and saw that our house was toast... Right then a figure showed threw the mist. "Who are you?" I called out to the mysterious figure... no response... Then a hand shot out that said "YOU FORGOT MY BIRTHDAY SO I BURNED YOUR HOUSE DOWN!!!" It was Andrew. Alas I had forgotten his birthday but his measures were so dramatic it was amazing. "Wh-why Drew...? Why?!?!?!" Will fell on his knees screaming at the sky... It started to rain and thunder like in one of those very bad dramatic movies as Andrew laughed manically while walking away from the crispy house...Will slowly stood up nearly falling tears running down his face wondering why Andrew had gone to such trouble just because Will had forgotten his birthday... To Will It didn't seem like much but it was a whole different thing in Andrew's eyes... The next few days the Richardson family stayed in a hotel grieving over the loss of their house. Will looked around thinking Andrew would be there to finish them off. Will could remember the evil look in Andrew's eyes that day... How scared he was. All because he forgot his birthday... It was getting late so Will decided to hit the hay and got in bed and closed his eyes. He slowly fell asleep having nightmares about the day he came home to his cinders he called a house.He was all alone except there was a figure behind the smoke like when Andrew had appeared from before. Will backed up looking at the figure with terror in his eyes wondering when the nightmare would stop. "Will... Will..! Will!! Get up you have been yelling in your sleep!" Will sat up in his bed and rubbed his eyes. "Really...? It was all a dream? Oh thank--" Will turned around and saw Andrew's silhouette. Will shrieked. He woke up... Again... "Oh thank goodness... I thought I was a goner for sure." Will looked around cautiously and got up slowly from the bed. Will's stomach grumbled. He poured some cereal but when the cereal came out of the box it was just a bunch of eyeballs... He screamed at the top of his lungs his mom came rushing over "What is it?!?" Will pointed to the bowl of eyeballs which was now just plain old cereal again... "Will I think your just traumatized from the fire thats all..." She patted him on the back and walked away. Will decided the best way to get his mind off of the fire was to go to school. He got ready and his mom took him to school. Everyone attacked Will with questions about his house. He finally just stormed out of the classroom like a crazy man. He ran all the way home to his torched house. He looked around in the remains of the house looking for anything that could tell him to get rid of the mental plague... He screamed at the sky "Andrew... Why would you do this?! WHY!?!" He started to cry once again and he walked home. As he walked home he thought he heard foot steps following him so he started to run and he finally made it to the hotel he was staying at. Will walked in and as soon as he stepped in it seemed as though everyone had just disappeared and there standing right down the hall from him... Was the one and the only... Andrew. Will yelled "Stop torturing me!!" He ran up the stairs but he could hear Andrew following him he made it into his room and locked the door. Will could hear Andrew hitting the door "Let me in!" He yelled at Will. Will now had his back up against the door, his heart pounding and tears rolling down his face. Then right about Will's head Andrew's fist flew through the wooden door and Andrew screamed "Heeeeeeerrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeesss Aaaaandreeeeew!" Will cowered in fear as his life flashed right before his eyes... "I'm sorry!" Will screamed "I'm sorry! I forgot... I should have paid more attention to you! I'M SORRY!!" Then will woke up in his bed at his real un-torched house "But... how...?" His mom walked into his room Are you ready to go to the movie shooting? Will looked confused... 'Maybe I'm getting a second chance...' Will looked at her "No I think I'm going to go to Andrew's for his birthday party." His mom looked at him weirdly "Oh yes, I forgot that was today... Well, have fun at Andrews!" She walked out the door. Will made his way to Andrew's house and they partied like there was no tomorrow. Once it was time for Will to go home he said goodbye and left. Will got home and walked inside where only his dad was home... He had an evil look in his eye. He had a strange quiet laugh. "Why did you forget to come Willl...?"

The End...?
Back to top Go down
Kyoko
Administrator
Administrator
Kyoko

September 15th... Empty
PostSubject: Re: September 15th...   September 15th... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 12:30 pm

Uhhhh...Cool Story? And it's the 14th today.. XD
Back to top Go down

September 15th... Empty
PostSubject: Re: September 15th...   September 15th... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 5:32 pm

I know, this happened 3 or four years ago.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

September 15th... Empty
PostSubject: Re: September 15th...   September 15th... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

September 15th...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: General Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: