Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
His Radiance, Light King Cimei Roy Sakizaya I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
His Radiance, Light King Cimei Roy Sakizaya I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
His Radiance, Light King Cimei Roy Sakizaya I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
His Radiance, Light King Cimei Roy Sakizaya I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
His Radiance, Light King Cimei Roy Sakizaya I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
His Radiance, Light King Cimei Roy Sakizaya I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
His Radiance, Light King Cimei Roy Sakizaya I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
His Radiance, Light King Cimei Roy Sakizaya I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
His Radiance, Light King Cimei Roy Sakizaya I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
His Radiance, Light King Cimei Roy Sakizaya 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
His Radiance, Light King Cimei Roy Sakizaya I_vote_lcapHis Radiance, Light King Cimei Roy Sakizaya I_voting_barHis Radiance, Light King Cimei Roy Sakizaya I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
His Radiance, Light King Cimei Roy Sakizaya I_vote_lcapHis Radiance, Light King Cimei Roy Sakizaya I_voting_barHis Radiance, Light King Cimei Roy Sakizaya I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

His Radiance, Light King Cimei Roy Sakizaya

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Deej
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Deej

His Radiance, Light King Cimei Roy Sakizaya Empty
PostSubject: His Radiance, Light King Cimei Roy Sakizaya   His Radiance, Light King Cimei Roy Sakizaya I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2021 12:24 am

|BASICS|
Name: Cimei Roy Sakizaya
Race: Human
Birthplace: The Sunburst Palace, Solrin, Light Kingdom
Current Residence: The Sunburst Palace
Bender or Non-Bender: Bender
Element: Light

|PETS/MOUNTS|

Name: Oro, the sunscaled serpent
Picture: (See below)
Personality: Dependent to a fault and prefers to stay on/near Cimei.  Cimei believes this is why Oro is so attached to him. Oro enjoys sunbathing and always finding his way in front of Cimei's hands when he's writing or eating.
Brief History: Originally found in the sun-swept highlands north of the Sylrie Valley, Oro was hatched by Cimei's own light; not thought possible by researchers of these peculiar creatures. The reptile is perpetually warm to the touch - despite being snakes. Myth of the Light Kingdom says these rare creatures were blessed long ago by the same spirits that granted strength to the original lightbenders. They are used as iconography within the Lucent Seekers. (will link later to created faction).

|WEAPONS|
Name: Skyrend
Picture:
Brief History: A lance forged from heat that could rival the sun's.
The lance was commissioned by Queen Cyntasia Sakizaya upon the news she would be a grandmother; it was she who provided the heat used to forge the blade. The lance was given to Cimei when he was named king.
A weapon befit for a pure-hearted, light wielder; it has yet to see blood.

|OPTIONAL|
Birthday: the first day of spring
Hobbies: Gardening, helping the castle bakers with breadmaking, brewing a mean craft beer,
Quirks: Like most lightbenders, empathy comes naturally to Cimei. However, being of a spiritually enhanced light
Family: Grandmother; Former Light Queen and founder of the Daybreak Throne, Cyntasia Sakizaya [deceased]
Birth Mother; Former Light Queen Iliana Sakizaya [deceased]
Mother; Due-Lin
Character Theme:

|APPEARANCE|
Spoiler:
|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: Cimei was born already with an immense responsibility to the Light Kingdom. His upbringing shaped him into an excellent diplomat among his natural talent in lightbending, much like his grandmother. Her legacy casts a shadow upon Cimei's otherwise unyielding light. He places a lot of pressure on himself to be a good king worthy of upholding the almost divine and benevolent rule of Cyntasia Sakizaya. His personality is a show of light in essence - a mirage of character has given him his edge in his training to be king. Because of his tendency to hop into a particular character, he is unsure of who he actually is, outside of a title, throne, and crown.
Personal Strengths: He's a born empath, able to read emotion as naturally as breathing. His insight is keen and not as easily tricked as other, more gullible lightbenders tend to be. He tends to listen before speaking, even as a king with authority amongst the squabble. His actions are reserved and calculated. Great with kids and animals. A moderately skilled angler as well.
Personal Weaknesses: When you play with light, you must not let yourself get blinded. Cimei is headstrong in what he does because of his strengths. His path might follow that of Icarus in the attempt to prove him the worthy successor of the Daybreak Throne. He has few close friends to avoid potential collateral in his decisions as king. He is also not that book smart.
Hamartia: He cares intensely for his people. Turbulent times have stressed his ability to be a present and caring king to its limit - which could be his undoing.
Personal Hero: His grandmother, the late Queen Cyntasia Sakizaya.
Dreams and Ambitions: He wants a small farm somewhere on the countryside where responsibility melts into the setting sun upon the dark blue sea. Maybe more snakes. He would take up fishing as a pastime.

Likes: Sake, watching the sunset, mangos, listening to the far off drum beat of tavern music.

Dislikes: Cooking by himself, having to do any form of self reflection, the expectation of ruling, the nightmares that he should probably tell somebody about.

Brief History:
See Also:
Born on the first day of spring in the year 398 AO, Cimei was a beacon of light - despite his mother's lack of bending abilities. She did not survive his birth, Cimei was not breathing at birth - nothing short of a miracle happened to give him life. She was only queen for a few months before her death. Her partner and second in command, Due-Lin raised Cimei and taught him the ways of leadership as she barely held onto the throne. Having observed Queen Cyntasia's mastery and having been under her tutelage, Due-Lin passed down techniques and battle tactics that were developed by the first Queen. Cimei continues to work closer and closer to reach the same glory of his grandmother.
After many years of practice and being of an age where he could bear the weight of a kingdom in relative infancy; he was named His Radiance, Light King Cimei Sakizaya, the fourth to rule the Daybreak Throne. The future of the kingdom is now in his hands.

Last edited by Deej on Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

His Radiance, Light King Cimei Roy Sakizaya Empty
PostSubject: Re: His Radiance, Light King Cimei Roy Sakizaya   His Radiance, Light King Cimei Roy Sakizaya I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2021 5:12 am

Approved!

Long may he reign.
Back to top Go down
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=7024957

His Radiance, Light King Cimei Roy Sakizaya
Page 1 of 1