Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The Founding and History of the Light Kingdom I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The Founding and History of the Light Kingdom I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The Founding and History of the Light Kingdom I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The Founding and History of the Light Kingdom I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The Founding and History of the Light Kingdom I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The Founding and History of the Light Kingdom I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The Founding and History of the Light Kingdom I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The Founding and History of the Light Kingdom I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The Founding and History of the Light Kingdom I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The Founding and History of the Light Kingdom 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The Founding and History of the Light Kingdom I_vote_lcapThe Founding and History of the Light Kingdom I_voting_barThe Founding and History of the Light Kingdom I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The Founding and History of the Light Kingdom I_vote_lcapThe Founding and History of the Light Kingdom I_voting_barThe Founding and History of the Light Kingdom I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The Founding and History of the Light Kingdom

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Deej
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Deej

The Founding and History of the Light Kingdom Empty
PostSubject: The Founding and History of the Light Kingdom   The Founding and History of the Light Kingdom I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2021 12:58 am

Founding

The Light Kingdom has the humble origin of being a refuge for those affected by the attempted conquest of Ozai and the then, Fire Nation. People from all backgrounds came to call this place home, primarily those of the Earth Kingdom. Bad blood still ran beneath the veneer of the refugee's home. Even then, friends were made; families formed.

Having control over several physical elements allowed for control over the particles of light themselves, able to push or pull photons - the creation of light or the absolute absence of it.

The growth of the state came with the growing population of lightbenders. It is rumored that lightbenders' kindness pleased the spirits that also called the refuge their home; such that a blessing was bestowed on the purest of hearts with strong lightbender lineages, their power unmatched.

Over the next couple centuries, lightbenders outnumbered the other elements.

Benevolence and practicality were valued amongst the new state. Leaders were elected by the people and were largely uncontentious. The light caressed fields of crop and allowed steady growth and expansion.

---

Darkbenders split from the main island to the neighboring archipelago when the lightbenders started to expand faster than the . Tribes formed and began raiding the newly organized Light State and its territories. The state defended fiercely against these seemingly relentless assaults. The militia formalized into an army that would be able to deal with this threat.

---

101 AO

The swift conquering of the rogue tribes that occupied the archipelago came with a hefty price. Fen Daiyu wrought light from himself and the newly conquered islands and thus took control over these lands. The Daiyu Campaign was successful at establishing a valid threat against what was a refuge for a broad community.

---

279 AO

State wide famine came, seemingly, from nowhere. Lightbenders struggled to produce successful yields, and many were starving. The kindness and often charitable actions from neighbors and friends became acts of greed and strife.

Riots arose from the void of empathy - the state was in shambles and at great risk from the increasingly powerful Dark Nation. Despite having a strong navy, none of that matters when navy is starving. The power of Vantage Trade Protections of the Dark Nation provided little food to the Light State.

---

300 AO

From the small island along the eastern coast, a village was home to a woman, born Cyntasia Sakizaya in 279 AO, was the single descendant of the originally blessed lineages. It was she who ushered in a cleansing light.
Her mastery of lightbending was unmatched - her control over the wavelengths of light itself sundered the darkness that plagued the lands. From the eastern most coast on the small island, where the sunlight first meets the land - Cyntasia established the Daybreak Throne. Her authoritative and gentle demeaner alongside pure and natural mastery of lightbending were all that she needed to establish control after years of instability.

Thus the Sakizaya lineage was established and ruled the Daybreak Throne.

---

398 AO

At the age of 119, Queen Sakizaya passed away. During her reign, the kingdom prospered. Her daughter, Iliana, assumed the throne. Unfortunately, she was with child when she came into power. The pregnancy took its toll on her despite the efforts of the best solar-healers in the palace. The birth of her son, Cimei, costed her life. Some rumored it to be due to her being a non-bender. The throne was given to Queen Sakizaya's second in command - Due-Lin. She was said to have been a "close partner" to Iliana prior to her short reign. She became the foster parent of Cimei and raised him as her own.

---

Present Day

King Cimei Sakizaya now rules over the Light Kingdom. His strength and bending capabilities have grown immensely and are soon to rival that of his grandmother's. His "mother" Due-Lin gave the Daybreak Throne to its rightful heir and gladly returned to the position of second in command, not wanting to bear the weight of the Radiant Crown; she saw her son fit to rule, his age almost that of his grandmother's when she established the throne. While some noble houses threatened Due-Lin's control during the twenty years, the kingship of Cimei was unrivaled and unquestioned.

With ever-prosperous fields, trade among the other nations brings in wealth, but also the attention of those that wish to take the Light Kingdom for themselves. Vantage Tactical Solutions poses a threat to the Light Kingdom and the Dark Nation alike.
Back to top Go down

The Founding and History of the Light Kingdom
Page 1 of 1