Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Yoriko Morri I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Yoriko Morri I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Yoriko Morri I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Yoriko Morri I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Yoriko Morri I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Yoriko Morri I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Yoriko Morri I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Yoriko Morri I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Yoriko Morri I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Yoriko Morri 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Yoriko Morri I_vote_lcapYoriko Morri I_voting_barYoriko Morri I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Yoriko Morri

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MWD
Novice
Novice
MWD

Yoriko Morri Empty
PostSubject: Yoriko Morri   Yoriko Morri I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2020 6:14 am

|BASICS|
Name: Yoriko Morri
Race: Human
Birthplace: April 7th
Current Residence: Fire fountain city
Bender or Non-Bender: Bender
Element: Fire Bending

[size=18] |WEAPONS|

Name: (Name of the weapon)
Picture: (What does your weapon look like?)
Brief History: (History of the weapon)

|OPTIONAL|
Birthday: April 7th
Hobbies:
Quirks:
Has a habit of whistling.
Her body shakes and eyes dilate when nervous or lying.
Family: (Your characters family members)
Character Theme: (A theme song you think best matches your character)

|APPEARANCE|
Height: Yoriko's height is 5'5" typical for a teenager of her age. She isn't self conscious nor does she hate it, if anything its normal.

Hair:
Her usual style is depicted as Chinese-style buns on either side of her head with short fringe-bangs.

Some days she'll switch and have it long, bland strands that cascade down her back like a molten onyx.

Spoiler:
Eyes:
If one were to see her those small black eyes it wouldn't be soulless but rather like two stones of onyx that light up when exposed to light.
Clothes: When Yoriko wears her Quipao, it's severely modified such as the long sleeves being torn off and the hatome which is the equivalent of pants are ripped off as well. Far as shoes she prefers to go with dress shoes though for formal occasions, while other people may look in utter confusion on her choice of modification she doesn't care one bit, she believes that the loosened sleeves and allow for more dynamic/flexible movement in both her kicks and punches.
Skin: Her skin is firm, plump, and wrinkle-free. Slightly tan due to the amount of smithing she usually does.
Body Type: Yoriko is an astonishing 5'2" woman weighing a total of 135 pounds and is given an hourglass figure, both her bust and hips are relatively the same in terms of size and far as her waist it's very narrow and well defined.

While not muscular she's well-defined for a woman in the fire-nation.

Image:
Spoiler:

[size=18] |CHARACTERISTICS|

Personality:

She is very intelligent, and its reflected by her grades throughout her years of school and her ability, and love of breaking everything she sees or experiences down to its core elements and finding the connections between them as it helps her learn quicker. She’s one of the few people that loves school and enjoys learning since it also gives her a means to cope with her problems for a while; much like a hobby does the same to anyone else. Her other hobbies include reading, baking, gardening, and picking flowers.

Aside from her hobbies, she enjoys walking, cookies, coffee, juice, music, dancing, singing, and various other sweets and pastries. Despite her quiet appearance, she can be talkative and is generally pretty content in general and in life.

Yoriko usually doesn’t approach or start conversations with someone unless she has a genuine interest in the person or it’s absolutely necessary. Despite this, she has no problem talking to someone who approaches her, since she isn’t normally shy. When talking to her, at first she’s distant, speaks few words, or has her mind elsewhere. Eventually, as time passes and she gets to know the person and has grown more comfortable with them, she becomes more open and speaks more often without having them to start first. But, this will be affected heavily by her mood; where a good mood will have her acting normally, a bad mood or being upset as in depression will make her cold, and/or extremely quiet which will take longer to get her to open up.

On the other hand, regardless of person or situation, she will quickly get defensive if she is accused of something, and will fight avidly to prove otherwise. She also has a tendency to treat others as they are treating her. She dislikes obnoxious, rude, arrogant, self-centered, self-respecting people quite a bit. In fact, she isn’t impressed by “cool” guys or guys trying to impress her with acts of prowess or physique.

Yoriko doesn't actively seek a boyfriend, but has had crushes on guys before so it’s possible she may develop a crush on a guy that has a good personality. She has her own philosophy on love and bases her standards on what her ideal relationship is. As such, she tends to fall quickly for a guy that can make her laugh, can comfort her when she's upset, especially when they see her as a person. And is also sweet just to name a few traits. However, she still doesn't know how to approach guys she has a crush on and tends to become flustered and shy, this being one of two circumstances that she is actually like this. The other circumstance is when she receives praise or compliments as she isn't used to it and actually likes it. As such, she considers any one that gets that close to her to be a family member. However, she does have a lot of acquaintances and friends that talk to her occasionally and doesn’t mind making more friends of any ethnicity.

Personal Strengths:

Admirable: Be it her determination or sheer raw power she shows those around her makes her someone people tend to look up to. Her strong will and never back down from a fight attitude get her some bad attention but she won't let anyone, not even a male tell her how to live her life.

Appreciative: When people offer to help even if it's just a place to spend the night she thanks them from the bottom of her heart. Any debt she falls into is always repaid to the best of her ability.

Athletic: Yoriko has spent a lot of her time building her body to hold against a attack and hit them twice as hard. If she has time between taking care of her work as a blacksmith she spends it working out and pushing herself as far as she should go and then some.

Calm: After you have seen the darkness in people and shown your own to those you cared about you learn to remain calm. No matter the situation people place Yoriko keeps the same calm mind and gaze, only two have ever seen a face she has outside anger and relaxed.

Contemplative: Yoriko never acts before thought, and she also does not think to long to miss her chances. In combat she knows to make quick choices and outside combat she takes as much time as she can to make sure what she will do won't be in vein.

Hardworking: Yoriko has spent the last five years working herself to the bone to make sure she's happy. While she had a decent work hard attitude since she was little she has began to take it to far that it causes her some harm at this point.

Playful: The side Yoriko only shows to those she trust. Overall she does sometimes show her playful nature when training or working but not on a emotional level or enough to notice without actually looking for signs of her being playful.

Protective: Yoriko's most noticeable trait is her obsession with protecting things she cares for. Willing to place her life on the line for people she just met as she values the lives of everyone else around her more then the twisted life she has.

Punctual: Even if she does not have the brains to remember everything she should bring, she keeps her times right. Never one to be late or to early for anything she had plans on going to do.

Personal Weaknesses:

Blunt - Ritsuko can be incredibly blunt. Speaking her mind can be a dangerous thing, and at times she may find herself speaking before her brain has enough time to filter out the raw thoughts. Often catching people off guard, angering, or embarrassing them.

Hamartia: Weakness to Children:
Nobody should have their life taken away at such an early age so whenever she sees a child in any form of danger she'll immediately jump and confront the source of the problem..sometimes it gets to the point of her breaking people's arms.
Personal Hero: None
Dreams and Ambitions:
While she wants to continue the family business she aspires to become something more. Give her life meaning, she yearns for adventure seeing the other tribes and meet new people whether good or bad. This does include risks as with everything else but she'll take it.

Animals: All types of animals dogs,cats,falcons all of them brings comfort and relief on those days when her parents aren't around. Sure they can't speak but if they could they can understand the girls issues she keeps inside her head.

Blacksmithing: Of course living her entire life on blacksmithing it'd be ridiculous not to like it. The slamming of hot steel, the sizzling water, and the heat bringing sweat down the head. Sure it's literally hot work but seeing the creation of her own piece shows she can make something unique and interesting for herself.

Chocolate: What can she say a girl loves her sweets and chocolate is no exception to this rule, every day when she's off duty she'll go to the nearest shopping center to get the biggest box of chocolates they have provided. In most cases she'll have a bar hidden in her clothing as a means of sedating her hunger.

Learning - Literally just learning new things. It could be biology, a new sword style, a new technique, literally learning anything brand new to her is interesting to her.  While she may not always keep an interest in the new subject for long depending on what it is, discovery is fun in itself.  Exploring new places, new species, new plants, just as long as its new, its intriguing to at least some extent.

Writing - Yoriko has learned to keep a journal that she uses to document everything she learns for future reference.  Its sort of an extension for her love for books and serves as a way for her to organize her thoughts and experiences in one place.

Dislikes:

Insects: It doesn't matter what kind of insect it is whether it'd be a spider or something to as simple as a caterpiller she'll immediately head for the hills just to get away from the crawly things

Vegetarians: What's wrong with eating a juicy steak one in awhile? Besides we've eaten meat since the beginning of time why replace them with grassy stuff?

Raisins: They are the devils work especially when Yoriko eats a cookie that supposedly is chocolate chip but is actually that disgusting dry raisin..how could people eat these.

Messy People:
This isn't a freaking pig sty this is a house and it needs to be clean! Would it kill them to pick up after themselves?

Makeup – Quite simply, it’s way too much of an effort. She looks fine enough without it on, so wearing any is out of the question except for very special occasions.

Brief History:
Yoriko was born in the year 400. By Mitsuno Morri and Lin Yusheng. A typical family within the nation making ends meet. Once Yoriko was a young girl she was able to bend fire albeit just a small amount due to her body.

Discovering that their young girl has become a bender they decided enroll her in school at the age of 10. Before that her father taught her the basics of fire-bending, of course during this time she was a young girl thinking it's something cool to show off.

As she matured into a teenager she learned the basics and got better overtime. In school she learned the history of the leaders before them, the knowledge and reign of these leaders peaked her interest. Perhaps she could become a firelord, but she brushed it off. It wasn't possible with her combat prowess.

She got in a fight with another student, of course the use of bending is an offense especially against other classmates. It was in self-defense, why is she being punished for doing the sensible thing?

Despite her good grades and kindness towards not only the adults but students. This incident led her to be kicked out.

However over the course of years her bending knowledge has decreased, focusing her academics instead. It got so bad that even a few moves leave her exhausted. Even with this huge drawback she'll do everything in her power to protect the family.

Today, she still runs the business with her parents ensuring its going smoothly, filling orders, checking the current prices of their competitors and pursuing customers to come to their smithing business. While they aren't a multi-million dollar business it doesn't deter her.

One may see her outside making weapons and armor.

Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Yoriko Morri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yoriko Morri   Yoriko Morri I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2020 9:23 am

Approved!
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

Yoriko Morri
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Character Creation :: Character Creation :: Approved Applications-
Jump to: