Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Marina Twilium I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Marina Twilium I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Marina Twilium I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Marina Twilium I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Marina Twilium I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Marina Twilium I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Marina Twilium I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Marina Twilium I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Marina Twilium I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Marina Twilium 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Marina Twilium I_vote_lcapMarina Twilium I_voting_barMarina Twilium I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Marina Twilium

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

Marina Twilium Empty
PostSubject: Marina Twilium   Marina Twilium I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2018 6:30 pm

|BASICS|
Name: Marina Twilium
Birthplace: Coquitlam, Southern Water Tribe
Current Residence: Ba Sing Se
Element: Water (+ healing)

|PETS/MOUNTS|

Name: Checkers
Picture:
Spoiler:
Personality: Checkers is very upbeat and happy. Just, all the time. He always has a ton of energy. Like the child he is, he is always wanting to play and have fun. He hates staying in one place for too long. If he were a human child, he’d be diagnosed with ADHD. He wants to run and explore. He’s very curious, and will often break things in an attempt to learn about them. But, since he also enjoys breaking things, this doesn’t phase him at all.

He’s a handful. He can be hard to clean up after as he runs around and breaks everything he can find. He can also hide really easily, so if he gets out of Marina’s sight, who knows how long it could take her to find him again. But, since he sees Marina as a mother figure, he always comes back to her.
Brief History: The merchants had no right to be carrying that egg. They didn’t treat it properly. They didn’t know how to take care of it. So when Marina saw the familiar egg, one she had seen countless times with penguins in the south, she knew she had to take action.

It wasn’t that hard, really. Sneaking into the shop at night, that is. Marina dressed all in black, with a mask covering her face and her hair covered by a black bandana. She used waterbending to jimmy the door open. It was the lower ring of Ba Sing Se. No shops had good security down there.

As soon as she was inside, she took the egg and wrapped it in a blanket. As she was leaving, she heard footsteps coming down the street. She gently pulled the door closed and slipped into an alley. Dead end. The patrolman got closer. Determined to save the penguin egg, Marina tied it to her back and climbed the poorly made walls, careful to check her handholds before putting too much weight on them.

Soon enough, she was leaping from roof to roof, back to safety. The egg hatched a few weeks later, and Marina has kept the penguin ever since.

|WEAPONS|
Name: Rainfall
Picture:
Spoiler:
Brief History: Marina had been in the Earth Kingdom for a few years. She was outside of Ba Sing Se one night, wandering alone. She bumped into a traveller in a hood. He didn't speak,
didn't react, just moved on. Marina felt in her pocket and find a piece of paper.

A map.

Curious, she decided to follow it. It led her to a cave. Using her mind and bending, she made her way to the end of the cavern. There were six different chests, and an inscription on the wall.

"Congratulations, adventurer. You passed the trial. Here lie six spiritum steel weapons, one for each element." Moving to the box marked with the water tribe symbol, Marina opened it to find the blade lying within. It was sharp, and seemed quite deadly. She examined it, wondering why it had such a strange shape. The weird piece on the end of the blade.

A note was resting in the box. "For best sword results: wield with the blade down and the teeth up. For best bending results: wield the other way."

|OPTIONAL|
Birthday: 1/16, 399 AO
Blood type: A+
Hobbies: Drawing. It’s become a good talent of hers. While she’s great at making nice, detailed images, she has a preference for drawing cartoony characters. It’s a part of using her imagination in her art.
Quirks: ----- (can’t think of any. Sue me.)
Family: Dad: Takeda Twilium
Mom: Shihara Twilium
Character Theme:

|APPEARANCE|
Hair: She keeps her hair very short. The shorter it is, the easier it is to take care of. It goes down her neck a bit and stops, and falls over her ears. She dyes it blue, paying homage to her water tribe heritage.
Eyes: Her eyes are as blue as the sea. In fact, that’s how she got her name. Marina.
Height: 5’5”
Clothes: She wears a black and blue sleeveless top, laced up. The detached sleeves start a bit below her shoulders and go past her fingers. She wears black shorts and long blue and white pieces of fabric on either hip, each falling to mid-shin. She also wears black fingerless gloves and tall black socks, with sturdy silver shoes.
Skin: Her skin is pale and flawless.
Body Type: She has the build of an athlete. This has much to do with her time alone. She’s been constantly on the move and taking care of herself. She learned to fight. She’s both physically and emotionally strong.
Image:
Spoiler:

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: Marina tries to find a light in everything she sees. She tries to make the best out of any situation. If it’s hard, she’ll push through. She’ll try to do better. She’ll try to make it easier. But she has a limit. And when she reaches that limit, things get a bit rough.

If she’s pushed past the line, she’ll snap. She’s a powerful water bender. She’s not afraid to use it to protect herself if she has to. That being said, she feels uncomfortable hurting other people. She doesn’t want to lower to their level. She’ll only fight back enough to show that she’s not somebody that can just be walked all over.
Personal Strengths: Bending, surviving, staying positive
Personal Weaknesses: Alcoholism, too many expectations
Hamartia: Marina is too trusting. She’ll get hurt because she makes the mistake of trusting the wrong person.
Personal Hero: Her dad. He always saw the good in everything. Marina gets that from him, and strives to be as good a person as he was.
Dreams and Ambitions: Marina dreams to one day find somebody who treats her right and be happy and safe. She wants to be safe and warm. She wants the cold and fear to finally go away.

Likes: Reassuring physical contact, animals, reading, drawing, friendly people

Dislikes: Betrayal, abuse, flashbacks, cold, fear

Brief History: Cold and fear.

In all honesty, they probably should have made some changes when they found out she was pregnant. But while Takeda was excited, Shihara was less happy. Still, they at least tried to give their little girl a safe home in the South Pole. Takeda convinced Shihara that having a child wasn’t so bad.

Marina grew up in this home. Her mother, an abusive drunk. Her father, too in love to do anything about it. She was obedient. She had to be.

Cold and fear.

When your mother is constantly threatening to hurt you if you don’t follow her rules, when your father takes the hits for you everytime you make a mistake. Until he can’t anymore.

Cold and fear.

At age 8, Marina lost her father. She was left alone to face her mother’s wrath. She lived with it for years. She tried to keep her grades up in school, but her troubles at home made it hard. She made up excuses as to why she never got the work done. Teachers thought it might have been bullying, simply because whenever Marina’s mother was in public, she looked like the perfect mother. She made sure Marina acted like it, too.

She lived out everyday afraid of what punishment she would face later. Whether she did something or her mother had a bad day, she ended up hurt in one way or another. But she could never bring herself to fight back.

Cold and fear.

She took a liking to reading. Fairy tales, fictional characters, people who were free. One of her favorite heroes ran away from home at a young age to save the world. She started to draw. Her art became popular. People began to notice her talent. She started to smile again. She found a freedom.

Cold and fear.

There’s always a dark to every light. Her mother was frustrated for one reason or another. She took Marina’s art supplies and destroyed them. Doused them in alcohol and lit them on fire. Outrage, Marina stood her ground. She shoved her mother against the wall with her water bending. She tossed the bottle out of her hand and looked at her mother. She pulled back the water into a whip. But then she stopped.

Cold and fear.

Feelings she knew. She was familiar with it. And she saw them in her mother’s eyes that night. She had turned the fear around, and had brought it to herself. She dropped the water. Then she ran.

She was 13 when she left. She stowed away on a cargo ship headed for the Earth Kingdom. She needed a safer place, safer people. She needed to find a real home.

She spent a few years alone. She found herself drawn to Ba Sing Se. A good place for a runaway. She lived as a street rat. But her nights…

Cold and fear.

Running hadn’t changed anything. She was still cold and afraid. Every time she trusted someone, she got hurt. She was downtrodden, ready to give up on everything.

But there was somebody out there who would change everything for her, just waiting for her to find him.

Last edited by Loolaalee on Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Marina Twilium Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marina Twilium   Marina Twilium I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2018 8:40 pm

STOP HURTING MY HEART! Also, if you could potentially specify a location in the Southern Water Tribe? We got a few towns and cities to choose from.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

Marina Twilium Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marina Twilium   Marina Twilium I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2018 10:07 pm

Fixed
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Marina Twilium Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marina Twilium   Marina Twilium I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2018 10:16 pm

Approved! Thank you! OW MY HEART!
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Marina Twilium Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marina Twilium   Marina Twilium I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marina Twilium
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Character Creation :: Character Creation :: Approved Applications-
Jump to: