Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
A Lonely Jinchuuriki I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
A Lonely Jinchuuriki I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
A Lonely Jinchuuriki I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
A Lonely Jinchuuriki I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
A Lonely Jinchuuriki I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
A Lonely Jinchuuriki I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
A Lonely Jinchuuriki I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
A Lonely Jinchuuriki I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
A Lonely Jinchuuriki I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
A Lonely Jinchuuriki 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
A Lonely Jinchuuriki I_vote_lcapA Lonely Jinchuuriki I_voting_barA Lonely Jinchuuriki I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
A Lonely Jinchuuriki I_vote_lcapA Lonely Jinchuuriki I_voting_barA Lonely Jinchuuriki I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

A Lonely Jinchuuriki

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

A Lonely Jinchuuriki Empty
PostSubject: A Lonely Jinchuuriki   A Lonely Jinchuuriki I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2018 12:56 am

Name: Yami Sentoki
Element(s): Fire, Water, Steam (combines fire and water)
Picture:
Spoiler:
What/Why: Yami is freaking lonely. In the previous plot, she had a boyfriend, but the user who played him is no longer a part of this site. But honestly, that love story was one of my favorite things to rp here, mainly because Yami was my first character ever, and I felt like I was living vicariously through her. What I'm looking for now is a boyfriend and potentially an eventual husband.
Gender of Character: Male
Gender of User: Any
Dowry: Yami has been living alone for a long time. She's got a lot of love and trust to give, because it's been so long since she's even opened up to somebody, much less loved them. Yami has a void in her heart that needs to be filled. Whoever can do that for her, she'll give anything and everything to for eternity.
Personality: (copy and pasted from Yami's character app)

She doesn’t like to be cooped up, and prefers running free. Crowds make her nervous too, because she’s afraid that people will find out her secret or that she might hurt people without wanting to. Thus, she feels the best when out in the world, often when flying on Fireball. The open air is much more comforting than a city surrounded by walls.

Yami is hard to get close to. She pushes people away because she’s scared that letting anybody too close will only lead to more pain later if something goes wrong, especially by her own hands. After her parents died, she was left with an empty void in her heart. Perhaps one day she’ll find someone to fill that void, someone who would love her enough to be willing to be around her when they inevitably learn that she’s a Jinchuuriki.
Brief Bio: Yami was born in a little fire nation village. She grew up in a happy family, just her and her parents. It was her birthday when she was chosen by the 5-tailed beast. The spirit took control of Yami's body and destroyed everything, including her family. When Yami awoke, she had every memory of the event she had thought was a nightmare. She had no control.

To this day, she's been traveling alone. Well, except for her pet dragon. The two of them have been looking out for each other, but Yami has begun to fear that nothing can truly fill the void that was left behind by the ones she loved. Everyone she cared about was dead, and by her hand. Though she had gained much better control over the spirit that resides within her, there are times when she can't hold it back. She wants somebody who will love her anyway.
Back to top Go down

A Lonely Jinchuuriki
Page 1 of 1