Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Nyla Ume Maeda | Nature Bender [COMPLETE] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Nyla Ume Maeda | Nature Bender [COMPLETE] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Nyla Ume Maeda | Nature Bender [COMPLETE] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Nyla Ume Maeda | Nature Bender [COMPLETE] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Nyla Ume Maeda | Nature Bender [COMPLETE] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Nyla Ume Maeda | Nature Bender [COMPLETE] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Nyla Ume Maeda | Nature Bender [COMPLETE] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Nyla Ume Maeda | Nature Bender [COMPLETE] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Nyla Ume Maeda | Nature Bender [COMPLETE] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Nyla Ume Maeda | Nature Bender [COMPLETE] 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Nyla Ume Maeda | Nature Bender [COMPLETE] I_vote_lcapNyla Ume Maeda | Nature Bender [COMPLETE] I_voting_barNyla Ume Maeda | Nature Bender [COMPLETE] I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Nyla Ume Maeda | Nature Bender [COMPLETE] I_vote_lcapNyla Ume Maeda | Nature Bender [COMPLETE] I_voting_barNyla Ume Maeda | Nature Bender [COMPLETE] I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Nyla Ume Maeda | Nature Bender [COMPLETE]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nylaaa
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Nylaaa

Nyla Ume Maeda | Nature Bender [COMPLETE] Empty
PostSubject: Nyla Ume Maeda | Nature Bender [COMPLETE]   Nyla Ume Maeda | Nature Bender [COMPLETE] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2018 1:07 am

|BASICS|

Name: Nyla Ume Maeda
Race: Human
Birthplace: Somewhere in the Shadow Lands
Current Residence: Empire of the Sun - Imperial Mainland -Tenchi Province - Base of Tenchi Mountain
Bender or Non-Bender: Nature bender
Element: Nature Bender

|PET|

Name: Sakura
Picture: Nyla Ume Maeda | Nature Bender [COMPLETE] Pupper10
Personality: Playful, clingy, loyal, lazy.
Brief History: Abandoned as a pup, Nyla found Sakura crying at the outskirts of the city. She nurtured the puppy back to health and they've been inseparable since. Sakura is like family to Nyla.

|WEAPONS|

Picture: Nyla Ume Maeda | Nature Bender [COMPLETE] Kyreth10
Brief History: Nyla crafted this bow herself, using a little help from bending. She despises the thing, truly, and only ever uses it if absolutely necessary. The dreary things has a couple of kills accounted to it as well.

|OPTIONAL|
Birthday: Full moon summer night.
Hobbies: Painting, drawing, singing.
Quirks: Is actually a really good mathematician and was offered a logistics and engineering position in the Military.
Family: Koji Maeda | Husband | Deceased ; Hayato Saito | Father | Deceased ; Hina Saito | Mother | Alive | Tenchi City ; Ryusei Saito | Older Brother | Unknown | Unknown

|APPEARANCE|

Height: 5 feet 7 inches

Hair: Long shiny dark-browm/black hair, pin-straight, bangs. Usually wears it in a long braid that reaches just above her waist. Her bangs fall right above her eyes, usually swept to one side.
Eyes: Dark
Clothes: When alone in her cottage or on the woods, she wears white. Tank, seamless long white dress in the summer. Warm white and cyan robe, leather boots and gloves in the winter. Varies during spring-fall. Usually tries to wear white when she's alone. Black when she goes into the city.
Skin: Smooth, pale, scratched and somewhat scared arms, hands, feet and legs.
Body Type: Slender, somewhat lanky due to poor nutrition. Curvy, feminine.

Image: Nyla Ume Maeda | Nature Bender [COMPLETE] Nyla_k10

|CHARACTERISTICS|

Personality: Nyla is a hermit/loner. She has a hard time trusting people and feels uncomfortable when put in the spot. She has a low tolerance for ignorance and will set your straight if pressed. She is a genuinely good, warm person but has hardened herself due to personal afflictions. Smart, cunning, over thinker can come off as harsh, anxiety problems.

Personal Strengths: Intelligent, Spiritual, Altruistic, Kind.
Personal Weaknesses: Dissociates, self-destructive, Explosive temper.
Hamartia: Self-Sacrificing
Personal Hero: Her Husband
Dreams and Ambitions: She dreams of being reunited with her husband; she wants to unlock the secret behind her dreams and visions about Spirits and Demons.

Dislikes: Foul smells, ignorance, cockiness, evil.

Brief History: Nyla was raised in the Kumamoto Province, although her parents immigrated from the Shadowlands shorty after she was born. She had never questioned her place of birth or her parents history because of the simple lifestyle she led. They lived in a small fishing village, comfortably but busy. She had a happy childhood, with a loving brother but always felt a deep connection with the forest, which was far away from her village,. She'd escape to lie in a trees underneath the stars, or play in the field of Ume flowers, to which she is named from.

This would often cause much worry from her parents, but she'd always find herself back. She had never tapped into her bending skills, since the forest was quite a ways from her village, they remained dormant. When she was 10, her father was recruited into the Sun Empire's army, and so they moved together into the Imperial Mainland. There she enrolled in one of the city's most prestigious schools, where she learned math, science and engineering. When she was a teenager, her older brother was recruited in the military as well. It was at age 18 when her father died in a demon expedition south.

Nyla took it hard. She left the city and found comfort in the loneliness and the thick forest outskirts, surrounding the city. She took solace there for weeks, mourning in silence and in peace. In those days with nature, she saw flowers blossom at her touch, wood would bend comfortably as she slept on the giant roots of trees, trees would drop juicy fruits at her feet, she'd hear spirits whispers and demon's screams, several animals would warn her if humans were too near.

This is where she met Koji, a soldier injured and limping back into the mainland wounded. She knew she had to help him, regardless of her own healing. She helped him through the wounds and inside the mainland. It would be the last time she'd visit the forest in five years. She helped heal the man and see to his recovery. They grew closely together. He left to another demon expedition, but Nyla waited patiently at the gates for his safe return. He always returned, always with a smile, always glad to see her true friend and the woman he would call his wife. They married four years later on Nyla's 22nd birthday.

A year after their wedding, Koji was sent out on another expedition, this time with her brother. But that night she had dream, a nightmare filled with demons, fire and smoke. She begged her beloved to stay, she couldn't explain it but she knew. He had to leave, even if he wanted to stay he couldn't and although Nyla understood, she hated him for leaving. For leaving and not coming back. For leaving her waiting at the gate for the rest of her life.

Nyla grew increasingly depressed, she knew her husband had died. The retrieval of his body wouldn't be confirmation to her, so when they walked into the city with his remains, she planted a single kiss on his hand and left the district, her belongings, his remains, her small fortune, her job offer in the military, her mother, her hope, her happiness. She left it all.

She found solace in Tenchi's scorched mountain. The terrain was mostly black, trees were mostly broken and dead. The earth was black but it palpitated in her hand. She could feel the living underneath it, life and green itching at the surface, but unable to sprout and bloom. The earth and the forest felt exactly as she did on the inside, and to her, there wasn't another place that needed her, or that she needed the most. This was to be her new home, her new purpose.

2 years later, Tenchi's mountain had become her home. She had built a cottage with a garden filled with virility. She developed herbalist skill and created medicines and salves from her garden that she sells in the city. She lived a life of simplicity. The forest was much more vibrant. The earth was covered in green, trees owned leaves and branches and fruits and flowers. Fauna had migrated from harsher lands, finding a home. She was able to tap into her own spirituality, learning how to manipulate the vegetation around her. Spewing growth and life into the area. The forest grew and spread at her will. But the gift she had tapped into, came with its flaws. She could sense demons now, hear their whispers, plotting against humanity, plaguing her with nightmares. She lives a simpler, humble life at the base of the mountain. She yearns to control her skills, and understand the whispers at night.  

Last edited by Nylaaa on Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Nyla Ume Maeda | Nature Bender [COMPLETE]   Nyla Ume Maeda | Nature Bender [COMPLETE] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2018 9:11 am

Approved Smile also welcome back! If I remember correctly you were here before as simply Nyla, and you had made a character to be betrothed to one of the Princes of the Empire, am I correct? Smile
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Nylaaa
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Nylaaa

PostSubject: Re: Nyla Ume Maeda | Nature Bender [COMPLETE]   Nyla Ume Maeda | Nature Bender [COMPLETE] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2018 1:14 pm

You are (: & thank you! I had to make some changes after I received some pressing news, I apologize for not announcing I would leave. When I saw your e-mail, I got excited and decided to give  it a another shot. I started a new account to avoid any bad blood. Clearly I have poor taste in  usernames. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nyla Ume Maeda | Nature Bender [COMPLETE]   Nyla Ume Maeda | Nature Bender [COMPLETE] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nyla Ume Maeda | Nature Bender [COMPLETE]
Page 1 of 1