Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Toshia of the Southern Air Temple I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Toshia of the Southern Air Temple I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Toshia of the Southern Air Temple I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Toshia of the Southern Air Temple I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Toshia of the Southern Air Temple I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Toshia of the Southern Air Temple I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Toshia of the Southern Air Temple I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Toshia of the Southern Air Temple I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Toshia of the Southern Air Temple I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Toshia of the Southern Air Temple 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Toshia of the Southern Air Temple I_vote_lcapToshia of the Southern Air Temple I_voting_barToshia of the Southern Air Temple I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Toshia of the Southern Air Temple I_vote_lcapToshia of the Southern Air Temple I_voting_barToshia of the Southern Air Temple I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Toshia of the Southern Air Temple

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Toshia
Novice
Novice
Toshia

Toshia of the Southern Air Temple Empty
PostSubject: Toshia of the Southern Air Temple   Toshia of the Southern Air Temple I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2016 1:16 am

Name: Toshia

Height: 5'2

Weight: 95 pounds

Nation: Air Temples

Bending: Airbender

Personality: Toshia is in a constant turmoil with herself and her emotions. She just wanted to be free, and she is now seeing that the world she once thought would bee full of what she sought, it was quite opposite. And she feels selfish for her hopes when she knows there are those who just want to live. She is so full of life seeing a place that is so beautiful, but when she sees the destruction that has befallen different places, she becomes angry. She had made it a rule to travel around, and try to stay in the better places, but that's hard when almost every direction is pure destruction. She wants to see how beautiful the world was before all of this. And she's willing to risk everything for it.

Appearance: She wears her hair in a braid, two bangs hanging from the side of her head, and two strands of her dark brown hair, one for each ear, dangling off the side of her face. She does not have Mastery Arrows, but she has arrows of her own design. She made the ink from ash, burnt wood, dirt, and water, and applied it with a glass shard. Making the flowing arrows, but adding empty spaces for special calligraphy characters. They read, Spirit, Strength, Wisdom, Virtue, and Peace.

Attire: Toshia wears an air student suit, the baggy yellow leggings lower than normal, and their opening for air flow is much bigger. The yellow legging front stretches to just above her knees. Her orange clothing flap separated in the front in three strips. Orange cloth connects the flap to her arms to it all doesn't fly up into her face. A large divide in the back of the orange flap keeps her arms mobile and flexible. Her yellow collar expands to look like a star on her orange cloth flap. The yellow cloth that hugs her forearms has three orange strings on each arm.

Backstory: Although the Southern Air Temple wasn't attacked directly, the nation suffered as the end result of the Eastern Air Temple's downfall. The Monks of the Southern Air Temple were constantly watching the skies.  It made every Airbending student uneasy. What if an attack were to happen, and the Monks were their only defense? Some students had hardly even mastered their gliders, and now they were under constant ruling? Not many were happy, very few could even laugh. Where was the freedom they had possessed? It was like it was never present in the first place...

Most lost hope, but training continued. But it had lost its flare. The Monks had gotten serious, and instead of encouraging students to think up of new ways to Bend, they put their students under hard schedules. Some left as a result. Children were born in the Air Temples but were raised by the monks. It was a tradition. To let all Airbenders feel as free as they could, and learn the value of life. But recent events cut their values in half. Children were still born and raised by the Monks, but they were taught very strict rules.

Toshia was among those that left, never gaining her Mastery Arrows. She just had her glider and a satchel. The Flying Bison and Lemurs were all set out into the wild. So she never got to pick a Bison. She left home hoping for a new life. Toshia kept her clothes, and let her hair grow out, but kept it short. The women of the Air Temples usually cut the top half of their hair, leaving the rest to grow out into a long braid. The female students, very few but still around, were instructed to let their hair grow and braid it, and when the time came, cut the top of their hair. But all of that was behind her.

The Airbending student traveled around the world, hoping she could find some place to perfect herself if ever a time came for battle. She could have waited for her Mastery Arrows, but the test to get them became all that much harder. Toshia believed that the Avatar themselves would have great trouble. So how was she able to be able to do it?

She had just turned 15 that year, of course, it would have been difficult, maybe even impossible, for her to complete the test. Toshia would spend the next year of her life studying the different styles of all bending. She could at least learn how all benders moved, maybe even craft up something of her own device.

She meditated for certain days, and would continue her training. Toshia tried and tried again to think up of new techniques, but always came up short. She realized that most movements, even breathing, would produce something she could bend. So she tried to perfect it.

Toshia traveled around to the Eastern Air Temple to see the damage for herself. And it was devastating. She fell to her knees, and wept, feeling like a fool to wish for freedom when few survivors just wish for their home back. It caused her much dismay to see the ash she made an ink out of the ash, grabbing a small shard of glass, and flew to a source of water for a reflection of herself. She looked terrible.

The young Airbender firstly shaved her head completely and grabbed the glass shard, dipping it into the ink. She looked into the water and began to poke the glass onto her forehead, making the arrow. She followed through with her hands and feet, then began to make the lines that symbolize air flow up her arms and legs. She would stop in the middle of her forearms and shins to create an empty box of ink for each limb, then continue with the flowing lines. Within the empty spaces, she wrote four separate caligraphies.

Her right arm she wrote, "Strength"

Her left arm she wrote, "Wisdom"

Her right leg she wrote, "Virtue"

Her left leg she wrote, "Peace"

Toshia looked back down at her forehead, and made another box above the arrow. Writing, "Spirit".

Setting the bowl of ink and the glass shard aside, she began to meditate on each word, for each passing day. When she finally opened her eyes, she looked back down at herself, seeing her work. Maybe one day she could prove herself, that was if she would be taken back into an Air Temple, again. Her work may look like a mockery to the Air Nomads, but they may take her back in one day.

Toshia's path consists of not staying in one place, she wants to see all of what has happened to the world, and she is not pleased. Most of it, if not all, had been affected. Toshia has been trying to find different ways to find where she belongs. And she wishes to work for the side of Good, but she doesn't know if any would take her in. But she has always kept her ears open for opportunity. Waiting.

Toshia of the Southern Air Temple Toshia11
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Toshia of the Southern Air Temple   Toshia of the Southern Air Temple I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2016 10:21 am

I like how you incorporated the recent plot developments Smile and though the template is a little unorthodox, it's very well written and has all the pertinent information so I shall accept it.

Congratulations, approved!
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Toshia
Novice
Novice
Toshia

PostSubject: Re: Toshia of the Southern Air Temple   Toshia of the Southern Air Temple I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2016 12:13 am

Thank you, and I'm sorry that the way I formatted everything was strange. I didn't mean it to be.
Back to top Go down
The Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Loremaster General

PostSubject: Re: Toshia of the Southern Air Temple   Toshia of the Southern Air Temple I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2016 11:27 am

No no it's not a bad thing Very Happy Usually people just use the template, but I don't mind you not using it so long as you provide the same information and you did, so XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Toshia of the Southern Air Temple   Toshia of the Southern Air Temple I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Toshia of the Southern Air Temple
Page 1 of 1