Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Avyana Ruwa I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Avyana Ruwa I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Avyana Ruwa I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Avyana Ruwa I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Avyana Ruwa I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Avyana Ruwa I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Avyana Ruwa I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Avyana Ruwa I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Avyana Ruwa I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Avyana Ruwa 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Avyana Ruwa I_vote_lcapAvyana Ruwa I_voting_barAvyana Ruwa I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Avyana Ruwa

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zhekt Garasu
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Zhekt Garasu

Avyana Ruwa Empty
PostSubject: Avyana Ruwa   Avyana Ruwa I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 2:45 pm

|BASICS|
Name: Avyana Ruwa
Birthplace: Arguably, she was born in Traetura city, Ilyd territory, Si Wong Desert.
Current Residence: Avyana has just arrived in Drellan city, Aelouanath territory, Si Wong Desert.
Rank: She is an adept waterbender – living in the sand as a waterbender has made her highly adaptable and resourceful. Unable to master her abilities due to her location and lack of encouragement, she sees no prospects of progressing.
Occupation: Avy appears to be the kept daughter of a moderately wealthy trader. Avyana paints when she is alone and has sold a few small pieces to elders in the city.
Element:Avyana is a waterbender. She is the element of water in some if it’s most opposing conditions.

|APPEARANCE|
Hair: Avyana’s thick, heavy braids are worn honourably. The rich dark brown colour makes them appear harder and stronger than hair should be. Three thick tresses fall down her back, tied with blue and orange bands at their ends. Two rest on her shoulders and down her chest, stemming from above her ear. Interlaced over her head, the weave leads all five braids into their resting places. Her eyes would be her second most notable feature. Most of her personality – the true Avyana, beneath – could be found in the deep brown eyes. They were wide and full but changed shape with each expression. Even in her harshest sounding moments, her eyes could always betray her.

Eyes: Her eyes would be her second most notable feature. Most of her personality – the true Avyana, beneath – could be found in the deep brown eyes. They were wide and full but changed shape with each expression. Even in her harshest sounding moments, her eyes could always betray her.
Height: Avyana is tall – startlingly, at first. Nearly 6’3”.
Clothes: Dressing formally for most of her life, Avy knows how to ‘look appropriate’. Despite a harsh upbringing in the sands and clans, she understands necessary etiquette, dress, and conduct. Wanting to abide by these things is another story.
She’d dress in ribbons and rags and run through the streets if she could. She’d be barefoot and exploring if she could.
Instead, she is almost always in long blue and orange robes – or whichever are chosen for her by a myriad of suitors, partners, parents, or servants sent to handle her.
Skin: The sun had never drained her skin of life. It couldn’t penetrate the hydration she could keep. Supple and youthful, her skin as dark as her hair and eyes.
Body Type: Wearing her robes and headdresses, no one could consider her to be anything more than very tall and lithe. Her wide feet make her sturdy, but are too often crammed into shoes too small. Beneath, she is powerful. Her mother had been a warrior – instilling a need to be strong, fierce, and unending, like the waves she was shown at the age of 6. Muscular, wiry, and thin – she seemed to grow larger wearing just a simple shirt and shorts.

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: Avy is no delicate flower. She can be crass, rude, and even offensive when she’s acting her nicest. She doesn’t meant to be malicious – having felt so much loneliness and pain in her short life this far, she hated inflicting it on others. It was preservation that made her so abrasive. People were uncomfortable with her confidence and forward behaviour. So bet it – she wasn’t living for them. She wouldn’t compromise herself for someone else’s comfort. She wouldn’t be beaten by things that were beyond her control. Avy would go with the flow – let the current take her – but she’s waiting with all her energy to kick to the closest block of land that will surely save her.
Personal Strengths: Assertive and confident, Avy is able to be autonomous. Intelligent and graceful, she manages to hone her waterbending skill in a place nearly devoid of water. Also, she’s pretty damn tough.
Personal Weaknesses: Her behaviour can make her an outcast from social situations. She tends to alienate people when she’s only trying to draw them closer. Being in the sand can exhaust her sometimes – keeping her body hydrated and trying to act tough all the time can be draining. She isn’t very patient or willing to compromise – especially when she believes she’s right.
Hamartia: Her pride is her armour, but it is her greatest weakness. She is not level-headed enough to handle it being penetrated by anyone.
Dreams and Ambitions: Travel – if she could just leave it all and go, she would feel complete.

Likes: Avyana likes kids – must be the brat in her  connecting with every mischievous child she finds. Being alone most of her life, she enjoys the company of competitive and interesting people – anyone playing an interesting game is sure to get her attention. Though she’s not quick to fight, she loves to spar or improve her abilities through fighting someone stronger than her. Also, water – of course.

Dislikes: Avyana hates the blazing sun. She gets by, adjusts, adapts – but she really dislikes being so hot all the time. Having to expend most of her energy just to keep herself hydrated and cool can be taxing. Having to act prim and proper is also very irritating for her. If she could be dirty and free, her life would be so much better, even if it was a lot harder. She hates weakness and cowardice – HATES.

Brief History: Avyana was born into the sand. Her father was only beginning to build his modest business and her mother was bravely leading much of the city’s guard’s training. The two were an odd pair, but somehow they seemed to fit perfectly. It wasn’t until Avy had learned of her own heritage that she wondered about her parents’. Her father had been fond of telling stories – the northern pole had been his home and he had traded his way across the whole world before buying his way into this place. She didn’t know much more – and she believed even less of what she’d been told – but she always remembered her parents fondly, even now in their absence.
Her mother had discouraged her natural gifts at first, saying that she needed to hide her talents and focus on improving her ability to fight without such a crutch. Her father had insisted this was a sign – that their chosen home in the sands was meant to be, that their daughter would stand to represent the clan as a whole.  He had been naïve, and wrong, but his hope had instilled a confidence in Avyana herself. Should would not allow herself to be anything more than what she wanted for the people around her. She could learn to be incorruptible, unlike the decline of her father.
At the age of 6, she had learned to move the sweat dripping from her skin back into her body – she could hold on to every bead of moisture until it was expended. She grew quickly during the following years – in size and spirit.  Routinely, her mother would take her to the western shores outside the desert – training spent in the sun and under the moon for weeks at a time. She would hone her body during the day and practice her art during the night. If only this ritual could have continued – only if she hadn’t grown so quickly and so noticeably. Then maybe she wouldn’t have been hidden. The idea of having an icon for a daughter became more threatening to her father as years past. His desire to protect her began to outweigh his recognition of her as an individual. Tension grew between her mother and father until the decision of her betrothal.
Now, she is in a new place with people she despises, debating whether to break out or dig in.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Avyana Ruwa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avyana Ruwa   Avyana Ruwa I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 9:18 pm

Approved!
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

Avyana Ruwa
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Announcements :: Topic Graveyard-
Jump to: