Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
[Sub-Plot Topic] The Betrayer Returns (Kouzai and RoseThorn Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
[Sub-Plot Topic] The Betrayer Returns (Kouzai and RoseThorn Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
[Sub-Plot Topic] The Betrayer Returns (Kouzai and RoseThorn Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
[Sub-Plot Topic] The Betrayer Returns (Kouzai and RoseThorn Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
[Sub-Plot Topic] The Betrayer Returns (Kouzai and RoseThorn Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
[Sub-Plot Topic] The Betrayer Returns (Kouzai and RoseThorn Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
[Sub-Plot Topic] The Betrayer Returns (Kouzai and RoseThorn Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
[Sub-Plot Topic] The Betrayer Returns (Kouzai and RoseThorn Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
[Sub-Plot Topic] The Betrayer Returns (Kouzai and RoseThorn Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
[Sub-Plot Topic] The Betrayer Returns (Kouzai and RoseThorn Only) - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
[Sub-Plot Topic] The Betrayer Returns (Kouzai and RoseThorn Only) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap[Sub-Plot Topic] The Betrayer Returns (Kouzai and RoseThorn Only) - Page 2 I_voting_bar[Sub-Plot Topic] The Betrayer Returns (Kouzai and RoseThorn Only) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
[Sub-Plot Topic] The Betrayer Returns (Kouzai and RoseThorn Only) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap[Sub-Plot Topic] The Betrayer Returns (Kouzai and RoseThorn Only) - Page 2 I_voting_bar[Sub-Plot Topic] The Betrayer Returns (Kouzai and RoseThorn Only) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

[Sub-Plot Topic] The Betrayer Returns (Kouzai and RoseThorn Only)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

[Sub-Plot Topic] The Betrayer Returns (Kouzai and RoseThorn Only) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Sub-Plot Topic] The Betrayer Returns (Kouzai and RoseThorn Only)   [Sub-Plot Topic] The Betrayer Returns (Kouzai and RoseThorn Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2016 1:43 pm

Malfurion Fal'moria
Leader of the Spiritborne
General of the Ruby Crusade

""The horn has sounded, and I have come as promised.
I smell the stench of decay and corruption in our land.
That angers me greatly."

Spoiler:
-----------------------------------------------

Tyrandé Dal'anara
High Priestess of Elounli

"Darkness covered us in the beginning, and we could not see.
We cried for guidance and the moon shone down bright upon us."

Tyrandé Dal'anara:
Ash'alah:

Illidan "the Betrayer" Fal'moria
Champion of the Old Gods
Lord of Mr. Karabor
Traitor to His People

Spoiler:
"Betrayer...In truth, it was I who was betrayed.
Still, I am hunted. Still, I am hated.
Now, my blind eyes see what others cannot:
That sometimes the hand of fate must be forced!
Now go forth...
Unleash the tides of Doom...
Upon all those...
Who would oppose us.
You are not prepared."

-------------------------------------------------------------

The three titans clashed, fighting one another as they had in the past. Tyrandé shot arrows towards Illidan who, skilfully and with ease, flicked them aside as he twirled around his twin warglaives, the Blades of Lord Cenar. Gifted to Illidan after he had left the original humans living beneath the World Tree in exchange for life in the Spirit World. Illidan had mastered them in a week.

Ash'Alah charged at Illidan, who kicked the tiger in the stomach and flew him up, tossing him far from the battle, hoping to delay his return. Then, still flying in the air, Illidan swooped in at his brother, Malfurion. Malfurion had raised several Tree Spirits. Massive trees uprooted themselves and started flinging themsleves at Illidan in an attempt to save their master. Illidan managed to corrupt a few, cut down others, but one in particular stopped Illidan.

He got cocky, and the Spirit grabbed his hoof, dragged him back, away from Malfurion, and slammed him into the ground, then held him pinned there while Malfurion charged at Illidan. His staff was prepared, ready for attack and poised. Malfurion charged at Illidan with intent to kill, and for the first time, Illidan was afraid he would die. That was, until one of his Corrupted Tree Spirits returned, attacking Malfurion and his Tree Spirit, buying Illidan time to escape.

Illidan flew off, and allowed Malfurion to fight off his demons. He tried to go after Tyrandé, but she was ready for him. She shot an arrow into Illidan's shoulder. Illidan cried out, green, corrupted blood leaking from his wound. He pulled the arrow out, snapped it, then looked over at Tyrandé. His eyes were on fire, flaming, green and twisted in their sockets. His eyes had been burned out long ago by the Old Gods, replaced by all seeing flames. Like lanterns.

With a smirk, Illidan rushed at Tyrandé and the two engaged in battle. Tyrandé blocked with her bow, attacking him with her fists and bow while Illidan wielded his twin warglaives. They spun like dancers, going back and forth. Except these dancers wanted nothing more than to behead the other. It was a dance to the death. Illidan and Tyrandé kept this up for a while before Ash'Alah, pouncing from the shadows went after Illidan, jumped on him from behind and sinking his teeth into Illidan's wing joint.

With a cry of pain, Illidan kicked Ash'Alah with one of his hoofed feet, then returned to the air before Tyrandé could shoot him with her arrows. By this point, and Illidan had not noticed, Malfurion and his massive Tree Spirit had defeated the Corrupted Tree Spirits. A blast of Spirit Energy hit Illidan square in the back, and he roared in pain as he crashed to the ground.

His brother and sister-in-law, as well as their spirit allies, charged after him as he fell. But Illidan was not going to die here. They would die. They would feel his wrath! THEY WOULD KNOW HIS PAIN! With a roar, Illidan shouted at those charging at him, "YOU ARE NOT PREPARED!" Using all of his power granted to him by the Old Gods, Illidan summoned one of strongest minions. Something he corrupted long ago during the Third Invasion of the Burning Legion.

A Pit Lord. And now just any Pit Lord, but THE Pit Lord. Mannoroth the Destructor. The very Pit Lord who lead the others. One of the highest ranking Generals of Lord Magmaros's molten army. Illidan has used the tactics of the Old Gods to corrupt the Burning Legion's finest and turn them against their former allies. And yet...such a great plan, and he was betrayed for it. Imprisoned, hated, lied to. Called traitor.

Illidan roared with rage as Mannoroth appeared behind him, halting the advance of Illidan's enemies. Mannoroth chuckled, his once orange flames burning a corrupted green. He drew his weapons and looked down at his new targets. "I will crush you, pathetic beings." Illidan smirked, "Deal with that, Brother. See if in all your power, you have enough to take down a Pit Lord!" Illidan spat at his brother and sister-in-law, and yet, they did not recoil. They did not retreat.

They seemed galvanized by the challenged, and they prepared to strike as Tyrandé summoned her staff, called for more spirits of the Spirit World alongside Malfurion who did the same. This would truly be a battle of the ages. Angered, Illidan commanded Mannoroth to charge and destroy them both! This would be the end of Malfurion and Tyrandé! And soon, the end of the world!
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
RoseThorn
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
RoseThorn

[Sub-Plot Topic] The Betrayer Returns (Kouzai and RoseThorn Only) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Sub-Plot Topic] The Betrayer Returns (Kouzai and RoseThorn Only)   [Sub-Plot Topic] The Betrayer Returns (Kouzai and RoseThorn Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2016 1:59 pm

Shava shielded her face with her arms as dust and rocks came flying towards her as the Gods began their battle. She was captivated by the sheer power of these behemoths and almost forgot where she was. But she was snapped back to reality as a deafening scream came from Illidan. She covered her ears and hunched forward in pain but quickly stood back up when she saw him attack the other two Gods with the fury of a wild animal. She didn't know the story behind these three but from the way Illidan battled them, It must have been bitter. Shava knew Illidan would win this fight but then a frightening thought struck her. 'What if one of these beasts sees me and somehow know of my plans?' They would strike her down in an instant and without a second thought. She needed to move farther away. She just hoped they stayed busy with each other long enough to not notice her as she began her sprint to the forest on the edge of the desert.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: [Sub-Plot Topic] The Betrayer Returns (Kouzai and RoseThorn Only)   [Sub-Plot Topic] The Betrayer Returns (Kouzai and RoseThorn Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2016 9:33 am

Malfurion Fal'moria

That angers me greatly."

Spoiler:

Tyrandé Dal'anara

Tyrandé Dal'anara:
Ash'alah:

Champion of the Old Gods
Lord of Mr. Karabor
Traitor to His People

Spoiler:
Now go forth...
Upon all those...
Who would oppose us.
You are not prepared."

Illidan did not remain behind to watch his brother and Tyrandé fight the Pit Lord, Mannoroth the Destructor. He used the distraction as an excuse to flee. To get to Shava and show her the Well of the Old Gods before their enemies arrived and caught up with them. Illidan flew off towards where he sensed Shava's energy. His burning green eyes, Felfire that replaced flesh and blood, saw all energy. As a Spirit Bender, when he was still something close to human, and even after he had what was known as "Spiritborne", Illidan had developed the technique that allowed Spirit Benders to see all things through Spiritual Energy.

When blinded, or in low visibility conditions, or even when scouting ahead was not possible with physical movement, it was a useful too. Now, with the empowerment of the Old Gods, Illidan's abilities had been increased one thousand fold. He landed, not long after, at the forest's edge, a grimace on his face when he realized Shava had not gone quite as far as he had asked. "You should have gone farther, child," he growled, "A few moments longer and the Pit Lord would've leveled this forest and you with it. Let's get going, before they find us."

Illidan did not speak further about Malfurion or Tyrandé or what Shava had just seen. It was not her business. She would learn in time, he supposed, about the Spiritborne, the first humans who were Spirit Benders. Benders who loved Spirits and the energy of the Spirit World so much that they moved there, and made a life here. For 10,000 years, the Spiritborne lived in this world, in their province and city of Ashenvale. They were changed by the Spiritual Energy here; the energy and the food they ate here. It all died their skin purple, blue, or even peach coloured.

Their eyes started to glow blue or white, and were simply pure light instead of eyeballs. Their ears grew long, pointed; the point it was almost comical. Their hair too was changed. Green. Purple. White. Their eyebrows grew large and bushy as well. Some, like Malfurion, who spent more time with Spirits than most. He grew antlers, and vines started to grow with his beard. His legs grew furred and clawed like that of a bear's. His arms grew feathers like wings. He was closer to nature than most. For this they respected him.

And Illidan? What did he get? He was deformed by the Old Gods. Eyes of Amber turned to Felfire. Skin of purple turned grey. Horns, horrible and curved grew from his forehead as wings erupted from his shoulder blades and his legs turned into hoofed monstrosities similar to a goat's. Illidan glared as his brother and Tyrandé as they fought Mannoroth. They deserved their misfortune. With that, Illidan turned around, and pointed to Shava, motioning her to follow him. "Come child; they will not catch up."
Back to top Go down
RoseThorn
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
RoseThorn

PostSubject: Re: [Sub-Plot Topic] The Betrayer Returns (Kouzai and RoseThorn Only)   [Sub-Plot Topic] The Betrayer Returns (Kouzai and RoseThorn Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2016 4:32 pm

Shava shivered, realizing the huge mistake she had made and Illidan's very words seemed to chill her to the bone. But she stood straight when she heard him mention it again. 'The Well of the Old Gods' She looked over her shoulder to Malfurion and Tyrande who were still fighting the creature Illidan had summoned. She smirked, shrugged and said "I do hope it holds them long enough. I hate being disrupted." She laughed and looked to Illidan "What will become of me after drinking from the well? I've heard stories but that's it."
All Shava wanted was limitless power an endless war to forever being her to newer heights. And this well was her key to getting it.
A huge blast came from behind her and she looked to see that Malfurion had struck the summoned beast to the ground.
Shava felt nervous sweat prickling on her forehead and she looked to Illidan and said "If we're going to go to the well, we need to go now!" Shava wasn't one to let her fear show but this statement was more out of fear than anything else.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: [Sub-Plot Topic] The Betrayer Returns (Kouzai and RoseThorn Only)   [Sub-Plot Topic] The Betrayer Returns (Kouzai and RoseThorn Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 11:11 am

Malfurion Fal'moria

That angers me greatly."

Spoiler:

Tyrandé Dal'anara

Tyrandé Dal'anara:
Ash'alah:

Champion of the Old Gods
Lord of Mr. Karabor
Traitor to His People

Spoiler:
Now go forth...
Upon all those...
Who would oppose us.
You are not prepared."

Tyrandé and Malfurion had a handful to deal with when it came to the Fel-fueled Pit Lord. In the end, Malfurion was able to ground him, and hold him down with the very earth and trees and rocks themselves. Being a Spirit Caller, Malfurion was able to commune with the very beings of nature. The elemental spirits rose up from the earth itself and threw themselves upon The Destructor, Mannoroth. The massive beast cried out but he was defeated before long.

Three hundred elementals of sky, earth, flame, water, and plant life had been called upon by Malfurion. Each of them had been instrumental in bringing down this massive threat. It was Tyrandé who exacted the killing blow upon Mannoroth, driving three arrows through his flaming skull. He imploded in a mass of green flames. Illidan would no doubt resurrect him later. But for now, they needed to find "The Betrayer" and bring him to justice.

Tyrandé, breathing heavily from the battle looked at her husband. "Dear, Illidan has escaped," she said looking around at the barren landscape to see if she could spot him. "Yes," said Malfurion absentmindedly. His eyes were closed. He was communing with the earth and the spirits to see which way Illidan had gone. It was not long before they picked up his trail. A column of fel energy was what was left behind Illidan's every waking step.

It was expected from one corrupted by the Old Gods. And yet...when Malfurion had seen where he was going, his own brother, he shuddered. "He is going to the well...and there is another presence with him," explained Malfurion to a worried looking Tyrandé. "I fear the worst if they are to reach the Well...and yet, I doubt we will be able to follow. Once they get to the well they will have access to unlimited reserves of Fel energy. They cannot be stopped while there. We cannot follow."

"But if he gets there--" protested Tyrandé, though Malfurion calmly interjected. "He will not stay long. If he is bringing someone with him then he seeks to corrupt her as well," explained Malfurion, "No...the Old Gods have other plans for him. He will be heading into the world of the mortals. The Physical World. It is that world that the Old Gods seek." Tyrandé nodded in understanding. Her husband spoke true. Illidan would be going to attack the humans. When she turned back to look at her husband he had already opened a portal. She knew where.

"Why?" was all she asked. "They will need our help, the mortals," explained Malfurion, "If I can beat my brother to the Physical World I can give prior warning to the humans...I will remain in the Physical World however." Tyrandé did not protest, she understood. The humans alone could not help to combat the powers of the Burning Legion or the the forces of the Old Gods. But with the knowledge and experience and the spells and techniques possessed by Malfurion, they may just stand a chance.

Malfurion was staying behind as a guide, a mentor to the humans. Someone to help them learn how to defend themselves. No matter the cost. Tyrandé nodded, though deep down she felt a longing loneliness fill her. She did not like being away from Malfurion for long. She embraced him and kissed his forehead. Tyrandé bade Malfurion farewell, and Malfurion bade her take care of the Spiritborne in his absence, and then he disappeared into the portal.

Meanwhile, Illidan and Shava had begun the long trek to the Well of the Old Gods. It was a silent trek, and Illidan couldn't help but stew and brood as he remembered the circumstances that brought him here last time.

"I've made my choice, Illidan."

Illidan trembled with glee. Clearly Tyrandé must've picked him!
"And?"

"Illidan..."

Illidan frowned,
"What is it?"

"I've chosen Malfurion. It's Malfurion."
Tyrandé placed something in Illidan's hand. It was the Spirit Flower he had given her, so many years ago as a token of his affection.
"But clearly I am the stronger choice??"
Illidan more demanded than asked.
"I'm sorry...it's Malfurion. It's always been Malfurion."

Illidan abruptly turned and left the room. He walked to his home within Teldrassil, the Spirit Tree that had been turned into the Spiritborne's capital city. He packed his stuff and promptly left. It was not until he Ashenvale had left his sights that he realized he still grasped the flower Tyrandé had given back to him. In his anger, Illidan clenched his fist hard on it and engulfed it in a ball of flame.

Illidan soon returned to the present, and looked over at Shava. The curious, interested child that she was. She had the darkness of one touched by the Old Gods, and yet all the curiosity of a girl of her age. She reminded him of someone...an old student of his. Maeiv. Maeiv Del-ta'ar. Illidan grinned as he remembered, but did well to hide it.
Back to top Go down
RoseThorn
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
RoseThorn

PostSubject: Re: [Sub-Plot Topic] The Betrayer Returns (Kouzai and RoseThorn Only)   [Sub-Plot Topic] The Betrayer Returns (Kouzai and RoseThorn Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2016 10:51 am

Shava looked around the forest curiously but tried to keep her excitement contained. They had been walking for a while and she knew there was more to come but she didn't mind. She glanced up at Illidan, put her hands behind her head and asked rather bluntly "Will the Well of the Old Gods change me into a behemoth like you and the ones you were fighting?" She secretly hoped the answer was no as she would like to keep her human form if possible. But in exchange for unlimited power...
She smirked to herself cracked her knuckles and neck feeling relieved as the tension left her joints.
Then another question occurred to her
"Tell me. What is the relation between you and those two you were fighting? It seems bitter to say the least."
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: [Sub-Plot Topic] The Betrayer Returns (Kouzai and RoseThorn Only)   [Sub-Plot Topic] The Betrayer Returns (Kouzai and RoseThorn Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2016 11:03 am

Malfurion Fal'moria

That angers me greatly."

Spoiler:

Tyrandé Dal'anara

Tyrandé Dal'anara:
Ash'alah:

Champion of the Old Gods
Lord of Mr. Karabor
Traitor to His People

Spoiler:
Now go forth...
Upon all those...
Who would oppose us.
You are not prepared."

Illidan frowned as Shava asked her question. He could feel anger growing within him. As he walked past a small patch of Spirit Flowers, he passed his hand over it. Green energy and smoke erupted from the plants and were absorbed into Illidan's hand. As he pulled the life force from the flowers they wilted and died leave a patch of black ash and dead plants where once stood a beautiful bush. Fel Energy. The corrupted life force of all living things turned into raw power.

It was incredibly powerful, and promised those who wielded it victory. The cost? Terrible. Fel Energy was a corruption of the energies used for creation by the true Gods. Fel Energy was the energy of the Old Gods manifested. As Illidan absorbed the life force into his body, his tattoos glowed emerald green, and the flames that replaced his eyes burned bright beneath his cloth bandage. He turned to Shava.

"They are traitors," frowned Illidan, "Friends who I found were not...the hard way. They call me Betrayer...in truth it was I who was betrayed." Illidan walked forward. In the far, far distance stood a black castle. Looming above the black castle was a massive cloud of green that funneled up from the tallest tower into the sky. "The masters have awoken," smiled Illidan.

Once the young General and leader of his people had used the demons powers against them to protect those he cared about. For the good of his people he had deformed himself to get stronger, to protect them. To impress Tyradé too. For this they called him traitor and imprisoned him. Now he had been twisted and warped by years of whispers and imprisonment. Too far gone to even remember why he transformed himself like this.

"Are you able to grasp Fel yet?" asked Illidan as Shava followed along behind him. Though this child was no doubt a skilled bender, bending, save Spirit Bending, had no effect in the Spirit World. The only powers that mattered was Spirit Energy and Fel Energy, and Shava had shown no signs of being able to use Fel Energy so far.

Then Illidan remembered the other question Shava asked. "Yes," he explained, "The Fel Energy is strong within the waters of the well. It will change you. There is no saying as to how, but it will change you. The more you drink, the longer you are exposed, it will change you." Illidan remembered what had happened at Drak'Tharon. He had seen visions of the destruction and death. How all who once served the King were changed, even the King and his family themselves.

Zim'gar-gul, an avatar of one the Old Gods, had also been deformed once his mind and body were taken over by one of the Faceless Ones, also known as n'raqi. Servants of the Old Gods. One of the two, alongside the aqir. Together these two demon species lived to serve the Old Gods. No doubt they were currently looking to track down one of their missing masters. Four lay behind the veil between dimensions. One lay in this world, locked away but...no one quite knew where.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Sub-Plot Topic] The Betrayer Returns (Kouzai and RoseThorn Only)   [Sub-Plot Topic] The Betrayer Returns (Kouzai and RoseThorn Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Sub-Plot Topic] The Betrayer Returns (Kouzai and RoseThorn Only)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2