Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Practice topic (Kouzai and Massie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Practice topic (Kouzai and Massie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Practice topic (Kouzai and Massie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Practice topic (Kouzai and Massie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Practice topic (Kouzai and Massie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Practice topic (Kouzai and Massie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Practice topic (Kouzai and Massie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Practice topic (Kouzai and Massie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Practice topic (Kouzai and Massie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Practice topic (Kouzai and Massie) - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Practice topic (Kouzai and Massie) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapPractice topic (Kouzai and Massie) - Page 2 I_voting_barPractice topic (Kouzai and Massie) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Practice topic (Kouzai and Massie) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapPractice topic (Kouzai and Massie) - Page 2 I_voting_barPractice topic (Kouzai and Massie) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Practice topic (Kouzai and Massie)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Massie
Dungeonmaster General
Dungeonmaster General
Massie

Practice topic (Kouzai and Massie) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice topic (Kouzai and Massie)   Practice topic (Kouzai and Massie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2016 10:37 pm

Hui nods at Owlan, "I'm glad you're alright." He sips his tea while thinking of how to answer his sister's question. "I've just been doing my duty as king, sister and now talking with you both." He sets his cup down and examines his sister with her slouched posture. "What have you been up to? Anything exciting?" He asks in response.

Hui often worried about his sisters even though they could take of their own selves; he worried about Parvada especially. Would she ever want to settle down and have a family of her own to raise? Her own children to teach to fight? He wondered in his head. Look at yourself, first, Hui. No wife, no heirs. Worry about yourself first. He chastises himself in his mind. Hui takes another sip of tea, turning his focus from his thoughts to the conversation at hand.
Back to top Go down
NicoletteDevaul
Novice
Novice
NicoletteDevaul

PostSubject: Re: Practice topic (Kouzai and Massie)   Practice topic (Kouzai and Massie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2016 7:57 pm

Parvada Smiled softly at Owlan. "Yes, I could imagine just how little personal time you would have when there is so much work to be done." She knew that he did not have an easy job and knew that it was very time consuming as well. Finding the new avatar would not be an easy task but it was something that everyone knew needed to be done.

She turned her gaze back towards her brother. "Yes; You are are doing a wonderful job as a leader to your people." She commented. He really was an amazing ruler. He was wonderful with the people and made smart decisions. Though he was a great king Parvada worried that he was too busy ruling over the kingdom to find his wife and start a family, too busy to have heirs. She knew that her brother wanted a family of his own about as much as he wanted to be able to bend. She could remember when they were little, watching him get so frustrated trying to figure out how to bend, trying to figure out the secret to it.

"I haven't been up to much here lately. Just keeping my fighting skills up to perfection and working on learning new moves along with new strategies." She told her brother with a smile. She loved to fight. She wasn't sure exactly what it was about fighting that made her so happy but she knew that it made her feel strong and she liked that. She didn't want to be one of those girls who wouldn't know what to do if she was attacked or if a war broke out and she couldn't escape. She would rather spend her days learning how to not only protect herself but also protect those around her as well.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Practice topic (Kouzai and Massie)   Practice topic (Kouzai and Massie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2016 12:34 am

Owlan chuckled as Parvada spoke of fighting and battling and practicing her skills.  "Are you expecting a War sometime soon?" he laughed, wiping some sweat from his brow as the heat of the summer day finally started getting to him through the magnifying stain glass window of the library. Great. Owlan could sweat but not eat or drink. Death was unfair.

With a sigh Owlan watched jealously as Parvada and Hui ate their biscuits and sipped their tea. What he wouldn't give for food to not taste like ash, and drink to not taste like muddy water. He'd even keep the taste if it didn't mean the contents he ate leaking through his rib cage staining all of his clothes. With another sigh Owlan breached a new subject.

"Though I suppose with all the small rebellions going on lately from that unknown faction you've got your hands full," noted Owlan, "Is it connected to the nobility like it is in the North? These occurrences can't be unique. They're too similar. Too well timed. Well funded too. Oh and I can't forget about those Sand Tribe raids on settlements fringing the desert. Have you a plan on how to negotiate a truce with them or is it the same tactic your ancestrors used? Hack, burn, slash and show them who's boss?"
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Massie
Dungeonmaster General
Dungeonmaster General
Massie

PostSubject: Re: Practice topic (Kouzai and Massie)   Practice topic (Kouzai and Massie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2016 12:24 am

"Of course you are, sister." Hui smiles. He sighs as Owlan mentions the disturbances. "to be honest. I think they may be connected in some way, but, maybe not or people are trying to make it seem that they are connected when they're really not." He comments.

Hui waits from input from his sister knowing her input would help greatly. She was definitely more in the news about certain things than he was even if he is king. He smiles at Owlan and Parvada. He didn't know what he would honestly do without either of them.

(sorry it's so short, tired)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Practice topic (Kouzai and Massie)   Practice topic (Kouzai and Massie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Practice topic (Kouzai and Massie)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2