Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Shop System and Item Rarity I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Shop System and Item Rarity I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Shop System and Item Rarity I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Shop System and Item Rarity I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Shop System and Item Rarity I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Shop System and Item Rarity I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Shop System and Item Rarity I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Shop System and Item Rarity I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Shop System and Item Rarity I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Shop System and Item Rarity 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Shop System and Item Rarity I_vote_lcapShop System and Item Rarity I_voting_barShop System and Item Rarity I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Shop System and Item Rarity I_vote_lcapShop System and Item Rarity I_voting_barShop System and Item Rarity I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Shop System and Item Rarity

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Shop System and Item Rarity Empty
PostSubject: Shop System and Item Rarity   Shop System and Item Rarity I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2016 1:04 am

The Shop System is quite straight-forward.  Different users run shops and make money by selling whatever their wares are.  These items cost in-game currency, Gold Pieces, and each purchase means that the amount of Gold Pieces that the item cost will be subtracted from your account.

You can choose to subtract the amount from your on-hand Gold Pieces, (your user account) or your bank account (from the bank account topic set up if you have one.)

The shop has many things to offer, like mounts, pets, weapons, armour (all of it aesthetic!) and even rarer things in the menagerie.

People who run the shops make the money spent on their items, and they are deposited into their user's bank accounts.  Bank accounts are necessary for running a shop, and will be registered under both the name of the shop and the name of the user.

Shopkeepers, when selling your wares, here is the template for your items.  Please note that if your items are custom made, you do not need to use this template, but you must use a that displays the same information:

Code:
[size=16][b][u](Item Name)[/u][/b][/size]
[b]What is It?:[/b] (What is the item.  Give some quick backstory and a description)
[b]Price:[/b] (The price of the item)
[b]Resale Value:[/b] (If no value, or cannot be resold, specify)
[b]Rarity:[/b] (Use one of the rarity level and colours listed below)

There is also an Auction House where you may sell items you have previously bought in a Shop or won through other means, be they tournaments or what have you.  You can set the price, and people will bid until they win.  Money made on the Auction House goes to the seller, with a 10% fee for the Auction House.  When selling on the Auction House, bidders have the option to bid higher, stay their bid, drop out, or buyout the item.  The buyout price of the item is the current highest bid plus 50%.  

Some items cannot be resold, as they are listed as having no resale value, or are bound to your for life, and cannot be resold regardless of value or rarity.  The higher the rarity, the higher the asking price.

Here is the code for Auction House Sales:

Code:
[size=16][b][u](Item Name)[/u][/b][/size]
[b]What is It?:[/b] (Give some backstory and a description)
[b]Price:[/b] (What you bought it for)
[b]Starting Bid:[/b] (What is the starting bid)
[b]Rarity:[/b] (The rarity of the item.  Rarity and colours are listed below)

Also keep in mind there is a Menagerie, a store that sales rare items for massive amounts of gold.  Items that cannot be won normally through normal game play, or are extremely hard to come across otherwise.  Do you dare spend it all on a cool new weapon?  Or do you venture forward and grind to get it yourself?  The choice is yours!

Also keep in mind the rarity system.  When item rarity is listed, please refer to this list and colour system.  Codes for each are posted below.

Rarity Levels
Poor
Poor quality items are the lowest quality.  They sell for very little, they cost very little and often have very little resale value if any.  It is the unlucky RPer who gets a Poor quality item from a loot drop.

Common
Common items are items you'll find anywhere and everywhere across the RP world, either from rare loot drops in boss battles or random questions.  They can be sold for a decent price, but nothing to write home about.

Uncommon
Uncommon items are well...uncommon.  They're slightly better then common, and they sell for a better price than common items, but they are, again, nothing to make a living off of.  Uncommon items are often found in shops, along with other rarer options, and can also be found in loot drops from boss battles, quest rewards and etc.

Rare
Rare items are where the money starts being made.  Selling for a decent amount of gold, large amounts of rare items can help a man live comfortably for a little while, but don't go getting that early retirement yet.  Few Rare items are unable to be resold, but they do exist.  Lucky players get these from loot drops and quests.

Epic
Epic items are obviously better than Rare.  These items sell for a very good amount of gold in the shop, though there are quite a few Epic items that are not able to be resold.  Epic items are very hard to get, and extremely rare to drop in a loot drop.  These are what you want from a drop.  A lot of these are found in tournaments or from achievements.

Legendary
Legendary items are extremely hard to get, and require the fulfillment of extremely hard requirements, achievements, or extremely incredibly rare, dumb luck for loot rolls.  Legendary items are mostly non transferable, and cannot be sold again, though there are a few exceptions.  The ones that sell sell for big, big bucks.

Artifact
Artifact quality items are nearly one of a kind.  Not quite, but close.  Artifact quality items are not for resale, but are incredibly expensive and valuable.  They can be found in the Menagerie and to stupidly lucky people at loot drops.

Heirloom
The only way to get one of a kind Heirloom quality items are being a fucking lucky moron in loot drops, the Menagerie if you're stupidly rich, and a few other ways.  Good luck getting them.  They're hard.

Colour codes are:
Code:
[color=#ff3300][b]Poor[/b][/color]
[color=#ffffff][b]Common[/b][/color]
[color=#00cc00][b]Uncommon[/b][/color]
[color=#0099ff][b]Rare[/b][/color]
[color=#ff00ff][b]Epic[/b][/color]
[color=#ff9900][b]Legendary[/b][/color]
[color=#ffcc00][b]Artifact[/b][/color]
[color=#ffcc00][b]Heirloom[/b][/color]
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com