Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
[Plot Topic] Starving in the Slums (Wolfie, Lyss, Kouzai) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
[Plot Topic] Starving in the Slums (Wolfie, Lyss, Kouzai) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
[Plot Topic] Starving in the Slums (Wolfie, Lyss, Kouzai) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
[Plot Topic] Starving in the Slums (Wolfie, Lyss, Kouzai) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
[Plot Topic] Starving in the Slums (Wolfie, Lyss, Kouzai) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
[Plot Topic] Starving in the Slums (Wolfie, Lyss, Kouzai) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
[Plot Topic] Starving in the Slums (Wolfie, Lyss, Kouzai) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
[Plot Topic] Starving in the Slums (Wolfie, Lyss, Kouzai) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
[Plot Topic] Starving in the Slums (Wolfie, Lyss, Kouzai) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
[Plot Topic] Starving in the Slums (Wolfie, Lyss, Kouzai) - Page 3 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
[Plot Topic] Starving in the Slums (Wolfie, Lyss, Kouzai) - Page 3 I_vote_lcap[Plot Topic] Starving in the Slums (Wolfie, Lyss, Kouzai) - Page 3 I_voting_bar[Plot Topic] Starving in the Slums (Wolfie, Lyss, Kouzai) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
[Plot Topic] Starving in the Slums (Wolfie, Lyss, Kouzai) - Page 3 I_vote_lcap[Plot Topic] Starving in the Slums (Wolfie, Lyss, Kouzai) - Page 3 I_voting_bar[Plot Topic] Starving in the Slums (Wolfie, Lyss, Kouzai) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

[Plot Topic] Starving in the Slums (Wolfie, Lyss, Kouzai)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

[Plot Topic] Starving in the Slums (Wolfie, Lyss, Kouzai) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] Starving in the Slums (Wolfie, Lyss, Kouzai)   [Plot Topic] Starving in the Slums (Wolfie, Lyss, Kouzai) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 2:16 am

Ulrich looked around the room. It was rather basic, with everything the captain would need to control the ship. Despite its apparent simplicity, however, Ulrich stared in wonder. He knew that there were plenty of innovations that he had never been exposed to due to his street urchin life, but everything looked so futuristic, it felt like it was a dream. Ulrich was equally awed by the captain, who stood tall and strong. His persona radiated leadership. It was as though it coursed through the man's veins. Ulrich knew that this was a man to be respected.

Despite the captain's stern exterior, he was surprisingly friendly. Ulrich's eyes widened as the man introduced himself and all of his titles. "Wow, that's a mouthful. Can I just call you Hiruko? Or perhaps Captain? I'll take sir at this point, as long as I don't have to recite everything you just said every time I need to ask you where the bathroom is." Ulrich smirked, though he figured he would get some disapproval from Anaria later. The man had mentioned he was a Prince. But if he wasn't the Prince of Ulrich's home, than Ulrich figured he had no reason to address him as such. To Ulrich, the captain was just another man, an equal, a friend. No more, no less.

"My name's Ulrich. Ulrich I-don't-have-a-fancy-title Nara." Ulrich looked between Anaria and Hiruko. When he said that she knew already...what was it that she knew? Ulrich had a sick feeling in his stomach that he would find out eventually, and he wasn't going to like it.
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] Starving in the Slums (Wolfie, Lyss, Kouzai)   [Plot Topic] Starving in the Slums (Wolfie, Lyss, Kouzai) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2016 10:39 am

Anaria Shola
The Master of Light
Order of the Elements

Spoiler:
"I have a duty to the Avatar, the Warriors, the Spirit King yes.
But we all have a duty to the Spirits, and the gods.
We owe them more than we care to admit.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Anaria gave Ulrich a very wary look.  She elbowed him quickly in the ribs and forced her mind into his.  She drove it into his head like a spear; a small lesson.  It was an old Spirit Bender trick, reserved for Spirit Benders, the Avatar, Warriors and...well, Anaria felt it was best not to mention her masters in the Spirit World.  The world was not ready to learn about them yet.  They would not understand.  It would only cause more chaos than it would do good.

Ulrich went and made a very crucial mistake for someone who would be immersed in the world of politics for the rest of his natural life.  Hiruko would take it lightly, but other monarchs and royalty would not.  The lesson would have to be learned now to avoid future problems and...well to be blunt, political crises.

"I know exactly what you're thinking.  Don't you dare speak to him like that again, child," said Anaria calmly but shrewdly, "This man could put your head on a stick if he wanted.  Your role as the Warrior of Light would be the only thing that saves you.  He is Imperial royalty, and even though the Empire's taken steps to free the Light Kingdom from colonialism, they are still in control here.  Your king is a puppet for them."

Anaria's thought pressed harder into Ulrich's mind, to press the message in deeper, to make sure it stuck.  Anaria would not be easy on Ulrich, he would learn from his mistakes, she would be sure of it.  Anaria was a tough master, Ulrich would learn this.  But she was tough because she cared.  "His father's the Emperor; arguably the most powerful ruler in the world.  His cousin is also the future heir to the throne and his uncle is the Spirit King.  I wouldn't be so disrespectful again; you're lucky he has an unnaturally good sense of humour.  But do not expect that to be the case for everyone.  I will not warn you again."

Anaria smiled at Hiruko and bowed.  "Forgive him, he is not used to meeting royalty," she gave her excuse, "He's still...untrained.  New to this world."  Anaria then gave a coy laugh as Hiruko brought up eyes in the back of her head.  "Yes, something like that," she smiled dryly, "Though the secret is mine to keep.  But yes...I know something is wrong, and if I were to guess...it has something to do with--"  Anaria stopped herself and pointed to the small family of nobles standing off at the observation windows, the glass and steel providing a massive view of their surroundings.  "Them...and their predecessors."
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] Starving in the Slums (Wolfie, Lyss, Kouzai)   [Plot Topic] Starving in the Slums (Wolfie, Lyss, Kouzai) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2016 11:15 am

Hiruko Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi
Vermilion Prince
Assassin of the Spirits

Spoiler:
"My father never approved of my becoming an Assassin for the Gods.
For the cause of good, and righteousness.
Then again, my father never approved of much in his life.
Either way it didn't stop me."

Hiruko gave a jaunty smile as Ulrich got a bit mouthy with his response. Hiruko sighed, "You're a ballsy one, I'll give you that kid." Hiruko gave a small chuckle then turned to Anaria, "I see what you mean, Anaria. He will learn in time; we all do. But he's lucky he was addressing me and not my father. He might end up in a dungeon next time, best he remembers that. Not all royals have the same lack of formality as I do."

Hiruko then turned around, looking at the group of scared looking nobles by the viewing window. "The House of Itaruki has been eradicated. They are dead. Destroyed. Heads on pikes over the gates of the palace compound. No one was spared, not even the children...or the Jinchuriki. They got them all before we could get there..." Hiruko couldn't finish his sentence. He needed to pause. He needed to breath, actually. Calm down and breath. It wasn't his fault...was it? No, no it wasn't. He did everything he could. There was no way...was there?

No! No, focus. Focus Hiruko. "Intelligence says there's a similar situation in the Dark Nation," said Hiruko in a low tone, "The Child King Helios, his mother and their cousin Arlania are dead. Similar way. It was a horrible sight according to my cousin Izanami." Hiruko walked over to the war table, motioning for Ulrich and Anaria to follow him. He pointed to the small airship models that were located above the Light Kingdom on the map.

"We're moving from the Light Kingdom and heading to the Shadow Lands, there we'll be under the protection of the Spirit King. We'll be safe." Hiruko moved the airships to make their location more accurate. Just off the shores of the Light Kingdom, heading due east towards the Shadow Lands. Then Hiruko picked up the small crown that resembled the Light King's crown. Meant to mark the location of the Light King and his family. Hiruko pointed to the nobles at the window, "They'll be the new royal family. Once we arrive and settle in, my father is going to appoint them as royal stewards of the Light Kingdom. We still have that capacity, thank the Gods."

"It'll save a political squabble over the thrown. Might upset a few other nobles though, but what can they do with no funds, no nation and no soldiers? My father brought at least sixty thousand with him, not including the soldiers on all the other ships my cousins have. It shouldn't take more than a week to smooth things over politically speaking." Hiruko stood up and put the wooden piece back down. He hoped he hadn't bored Ulrich and Anaria with the goings on of the political world, but they should know. It was important.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] Starving in the Slums (Wolfie, Lyss, Kouzai)   [Plot Topic] Starving in the Slums (Wolfie, Lyss, Kouzai) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 7:10 pm

Ulrich smiled at Hiruko's comment, even though he technically left his question unanswered. He had figured he would get such a reaction. Hiruko seemed like a pretty lighthearted man, and Ulrich had been trying to play off of that, despite Anaria's clear objection to his rudeness. Ulrich followed Hiruko's eyes to some fancy looking people at the window. A few were looking at him, mouths agape at what he had said, but he paid no mind. Besides, Hiruko's next statement would definitely grab everyone's attention.

The Itarukis were...dead? Ulrich didn't know whether or not to be shocked, whether or not to feel sad. After all, he had never really been all that fond of the royals, but at least they did their best, even if their best left him and thousands of others living off of less than nothing. But the fact that they were dead was almost too much to comprehend. If he were a different man, he might have smirked at the fact that they were killed off just before the light state was to become independent of the Vermilion Empire. Clearly, he thought, they still needed the Empire much more than they thought.

Ulrich clenched his fists. They had done nothing wrong. Despite their faults, the royals were still people, and they were ruthlessly murdered. He hated that. He hated when people died for no reason, when they died when they had done nothing wrong. He had always been one to stand up for the little guy, for the victim. His whole state had just become the victim, and he had just been put in a position where he could fight back. It didn't take Ulrich long to realize that he could take revenge. Not yet, maybe, but soon. He knew that whoever did this, whoever killed the Itarukis and ransacked his homeland, they were the main enemy right now. By fighting against them, which Ulrich knew he would do, he could take revenge. Things had just gotten personal.

Ulrich looked over the frightened people who were supposed to be the new royal family. They didn't look like much, but Ulrich agreed that by designating someone to take over once this whole thing was done with, it would save even more problems to come as people argued and fought over who should take the throne.

Ulrich realized that he had made himself bleed a little as he had dug his finger nails into his palms. He was angry. He wanted revenge. But he was also rational enough to know that these emotions were bad for him. He wouldn't normally get so angry, but being cooped up in this airship was probably getting to him. He took a deep breath. "I need to lie down. I, uh, don't feel so great. Where am I going to be bunking for this trip?"
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] Starving in the Slums (Wolfie, Lyss, Kouzai)   [Plot Topic] Starving in the Slums (Wolfie, Lyss, Kouzai) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2016 11:06 am

Anaria Shola
The Master of Light
Order of the Elements

Spoiler:

Anaria pressed her mind into Ulrich's again. "No, not today. I'm sorry," she said calmly but firmly, "I understand how you feel, but this is your job. You must remain present; learn the politics. Sleeping when things get bad will not save the world. It will not help Aria." It was a tad manipulative and harsh, what Anaria said, using Aria to get Ulrich to realize his duty, but whatever worked, right? Besides, Ulrich was a quick learner. She knew after one reprimand he would not make the same mistake twice.

"Ulrich will be all right, Prince Hiruko," interjected Anaria vocally, "Are these nobles prepared to take on the duty of royal stewards of a land they must fight to gain back?" Anaria knew it would not be easy to take over the Light Kingdom. Between squabbling nobles that had just lost their king and queen, to the people they were tasked with caring for who were now under the thumb of an oppressive group of usurpers, these new nobles had their work cut out for them.

"Why these nobles?" was the next question out of Anaria mouth. She needed to understand what made these people so qualified, or if they were to be puppets. Anaria doubted such though; if the Empire was to free the Light Kingdom once this was over, they would need a strong royalty in charge. The Empire could not simply enter the country with military banners and put down a rebellion anymore once the Light Kingdom was free.

Unless the Empire intended to continue to manipulate the Light Kingdom through legal loopholes even after they were freed? No, that made no sense. From a tactical and political standpoint that was a problem, because that still didn't stop the people of the Light Kingdom from overthrowing their king and replacing him. Politics was a tricky game.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] Starving in the Slums (Wolfie, Lyss, Kouzai)   [Plot Topic] Starving in the Slums (Wolfie, Lyss, Kouzai) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2016 10:27 am

Vermilion Prince
Assassin of the Spirits

Spoiler:

Hiruko didn't like politics; as she he rarely spent any time with or near his family. He spent the last few years travelling the world. But current situations required Hiruko to make decisions he had been born, brought up and trained to make. It also required him to read between the lines. Anaria was incredibly politically minded; that is, for someone who spent her childhood in the Shadow Lands and her younger days serving the Paladins and living in the Spirit World.

He knew exactly what she was asking. "It was an arbitrary decision," answered Hiruko just as slyly, "They seemed most concerned with the people during the invasion then they were about saving their own wealth. Maybe that will prevent future riots and rebellions. They also seemed the most willing to remain behind and fight for their nation, while the other nobles fled. So I appointed them by the power invested in me by the Imperial Crown. I am Vermilion Prince after all, even if only in Title, I do carry some executive powers."

Hiruko looked over at the window to where the nobles waited patiently to be addressed by Hiruko. He looked back at Anaria and Ulrich. He knew something that most did not, and he felt that the two of them needed to know without panicking. He nodded, a small pointing nod, towards the hallway, and walked towards it. Hoping Anaria and Ulrich would get the hint and follow him. While there, Hiruko waited, wondering how he was going to tell them his suspicions of who was behind this attack.

He pulled up his sleeve and looked at the arm. The arm blessed by the gods. Where the names of evil-doers and those who transgressed against humanity and spirituality alike were written in ink, or blood. Hiruko was never entirely sure. The name that sat on that arm chilled him to the core. So much so that he had to pull down the sleeve again so that he did not have to look upon it again.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] Starving in the Slums (Wolfie, Lyss, Kouzai)   [Plot Topic] Starving in the Slums (Wolfie, Lyss, Kouzai) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2016 12:14 am

Ulrich was disappointed that he wasn't allowed to leave. All he wanted was to be alone with his thoughts. He had a lot going through his head, and he needed to take it down a notch, get his emotions and thoughts under control. But part of him knew that Anaria was right, that he could not leave this place and that it was his duty to stay and hear what Hiruko had to say.

He eyed the nobles carefully. They weren't the strongest looking, nor were they what Ulrich would expect out of the people he would live under. But Ulrich could see something in their eyes, something that he could always find in anyone: he saw empathy. These nobles would be different from the last ones, Ulrich knew. As Hiruko explained why he chose these people, Ulrich pondered over his words. "They also seemed the most willing to remain behind and fight for their nation, while the other nobles fled." He nodded. These were people who would lead the best they could, while caring about their people. Ulrich had been looked over too many times by the old royals. But these people were definitely different. Ulrich smiled, knowing that they would try to change things, if they ever had the chance, anyway.

Ulrich barely noticed Hiruko's nod towards the hallway. Looking suspiciously at Hiruko, he excused himself and walked out into the hall, catching sight of the markings on Hiruko's arm. There was a name written there, but Ulrich's reading skills were rather poor due to his lack of formal education, and he couldn't really tell what they said. He knew how to read his own name and many words, but the names of other people, especially unique ones, never seemed to make sense in his head until somebody actually told him what the characters meant. He had a feeling that Hiruko was going to tell him just what the writing said in a moment.
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] Starving in the Slums (Wolfie, Lyss, Kouzai)   [Plot Topic] Starving in the Slums (Wolfie, Lyss, Kouzai) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 11:30 am

Anaria Shola
The Master of Light
Order of the Elements

Spoiler:

Ulrich was a quick learner, despite no formal education. His street smarts and gut instincts were enough to get him through life--for now. For this, Anaria was grateful. Ulrich's ability to adapt--a bi-product of his years alone on the stret--would make training him easier. Hiruko explained his choice, and Anaria was glad that at least one Ezofuji did not think with personal gain in mind. Anaria had nothing against the family personally, and she knew that they had world peace in mind, but sometimes they acted with a bit more self-interest than she liked.

Perhaps that's why the past monarchies had failed in the Light State and Dark State. Regardless, now was not the time for semantics and ruminations. She followed Hiruko and Ulrich out to the hallway. Well, more she dragged Ulrich to the hallway. He almost didn't notice the nod Hiruko gave, and Anaria gave him a gently push and she and Hiruko started walking away.

Once they had reached the outside, away from prying ears, Anaria waited patiently to what Hiruko had to say. She didn't get a chance to see what was written on Hiruko's arm, but she knew of his vocation. She saw one character. The sound, "Wo." But that was hardly helpful. Or was it? Anaria wracked her brain as she thought hard, yet still kept her abnormally large, pointy and very bouncy ears open just in case Hiruko started to speak. She knew one thing.

Hiruko looked as if he had seen more than he cared to for one lifetime. What he had to say was something very important. Something that could very well change the future of this world if the wrong people knew of it.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] Starving in the Slums (Wolfie, Lyss, Kouzai)   [Plot Topic] Starving in the Slums (Wolfie, Lyss, Kouzai) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 3:07 pm

Vermilion Prince
Assassin of the Spirits

Spoiler:

It didn't take long for the others to join him in the hallway.  Things were going to be hard to explain.  Harder still because Hiruko did not have an explanation for this.  For any of it.  For the name on his arm, for why these attacks happened, for how the two might be connected by more than coincidence, or for anything else for that matter.  Hiruko was utterly lost in his profession for the first time in a long, long time.  Worse yet, he had a feeling things were going to get harder, and fast.

If what was on his arm was true, then it meant history was wrong, and things were also very very wrong.  Things were beyond wrong, things were going to get a whole lot worse.  If the person on Hiruko's arm was the person behind these attacks, there would be very little chance in defeating this person.  This man had only ever been defeated by two people, who were very mortal, and very, very long dead by now.  Unless somehow they could be recalled from the Spirit World, there was almost no way they were going to come back just to help the world defeat this man.

Even after Ulrich and Anaria followed him, Hiruko said nothing.  There was nothing he could say.  What was was, and Hiruko only hoped it wasn't.  Very, very desperately.  Finally, he sighed, said nothing, and showed the two of them the characters on his arm.  In black in, was the name of the person the gods now wished Hiruko to hunt down.  A person of great evil or who had done wrong against humanity and needed to be brought to justice for it.  Hiruko wasn't even sure if Ulrich would be able to read it, but he knew he had to try either way.  Either way, Ulrich would have to learn to read it, for Hiruko would never utter this name.  Ulrich would have to read it or not know.

There sat the cursed name.  The name never mentioned by his descendants, by those who remembered, by those who had lived it, or had family lived it.  A name not uttered in over two and a half centuries.  A name that once sent fear and chills downs the spines of all who heard it.  A name synonymous with evil.  A name responsible for much death and destruction.  The name of the fallen Prince of the Fire Nation.  The Fallen Spirit King.  Bane of the Fallen King.  The Green Devil.  Lord of the Undead.  The Kingslayer.

須佐能乎
Susano'o
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] Starving in the Slums (Wolfie, Lyss, Kouzai)   [Plot Topic] Starving in the Slums (Wolfie, Lyss, Kouzai) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2016 3:09 am

Ulrich looked at Hiruko's arm, trying his hardest to put the characters into syllables, but nothing seemed to work. Ulrich read by memory, mostly, recognizing that a certain series of symbols meant one thing, and another series meant another. But because he had never seen this set before, he couldn't figure any of it out. Was that character familiar? Maybe? Maybe not. Ulrich shook his head, realizing that he was just making himself dizzy with the concentration on a single spot. He waited. Perhaps one of the others would say it out loud?

Silence. Nobody was going to help him, that was for sure. Frustrated, Ulrich threw his hands in the air. "Well, it's not like I can tell what that says! Are either of you gonna help me out? I grew up on the streets, for crying out loud! I don't know how to read!" Ulrich wanted to walk away, but he didn't know his way around the airship well enough to get anywhere helpful. All he knew was how to get back to the room he and Anaria had met in when they first boarded the ship.

He took a deep breath. "Sorry, I got a little frustrated there. It's just, I didn't think i'd have to do any reading on this trip," he said with a shrug. "Besides, just looking at that writing makes my head hurt. How did that get there, anyway? Is it a tattoo? Did you write it yourself? Neither seem possible, since the ink would definitely blot after being on your skin, especially in that heavy uniform. You gotta be sweating buckets in there. So where did it come from, and what does it mean?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] Starving in the Slums (Wolfie, Lyss, Kouzai)   [Plot Topic] Starving in the Slums (Wolfie, Lyss, Kouzai) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Plot Topic] Starving in the Slums (Wolfie, Lyss, Kouzai)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3