Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
.: Yumi Moto (Leiah Sato) :. (Complete) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
.: Yumi Moto (Leiah Sato) :. (Complete) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
.: Yumi Moto (Leiah Sato) :. (Complete) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
.: Yumi Moto (Leiah Sato) :. (Complete) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
.: Yumi Moto (Leiah Sato) :. (Complete) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
.: Yumi Moto (Leiah Sato) :. (Complete) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
.: Yumi Moto (Leiah Sato) :. (Complete) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
.: Yumi Moto (Leiah Sato) :. (Complete) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
.: Yumi Moto (Leiah Sato) :. (Complete) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
.: Yumi Moto (Leiah Sato) :. (Complete) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
.: Yumi Moto (Leiah Sato) :. (Complete) I_vote_lcap.: Yumi Moto (Leiah Sato) :. (Complete) I_voting_bar.: Yumi Moto (Leiah Sato) :. (Complete) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
.: Yumi Moto (Leiah Sato) :. (Complete) I_vote_lcap.: Yumi Moto (Leiah Sato) :. (Complete) I_voting_bar.: Yumi Moto (Leiah Sato) :. (Complete) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

.: Yumi Moto (Leiah Sato) :. (Complete)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

Location : In my mind, having a Tea Party with Me, Myself, and I

.: Yumi Moto (Leiah Sato) :. (Complete) Empty
PostSubject: .: Yumi Moto (Leiah Sato) :. (Complete)   .: Yumi Moto (Leiah Sato) :. (Complete) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 8:48 pm

.: Yumi Moto (Leiah Sato) :. (Complete) 12132939_1643439039262987_2040512946_n_zps6iafbbd7
|BASICS|
Birthplace: Light nation Palace
Current Residence: Ba sing Se
Rank: Bender, Royal blood from before her family was rebelled against
Element: Spirit

Weapons: A Single, Small, Stone dagger.
(only used for cutting steams of plants and other minor uses.)

|OPTIONAL|
Birthday: Spring of 722 AO
Blood type: O+
Hobbies: Helping the sick, and traveling to help spirits in need.
Family: Mother: Queen Naomi Sato (dead)   |   Father: King Daisuke Sato (dead)   |     Brother: Prince Keiichi (Missing)

|APPEARANCE|
Hair: Long light blonde, Like her mother's. See Pix.
Eyes: Almond shaped grey Eyes
Height: 5'5"
Clothes: White and Green color schemed to match Ba Sing Se's earth bender theme. Flowers frames the top her head and Draps down. See Pix.
Skin: Smooth skin
Body Type: Slender and small framed.

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: (Be detailed. 1 paragraph minimum.)

Personal Strengths/Likes:
- Healing people and spirits
- Communication with people and spirits
- Intellect
- Patience
- Integrity
Personal Weaknesses/Dislikes:
- Fighting, she is passive and does not fight.
- Being alone at night or somewhere dark.
- Sensitive
- Too helpful, Always giving other people what she has. This contently leaves her broke and hungry often.
Hamartia: Too Trusting: She always tries to see the good in people, and in some situations, this puts her in danger.
Dreams and Ambitions: Yumi aims to be a great healer, healing both people and spirits. Also, She wants to find her brother, Keiichi Sato.

Brief History: The Light Nation, that was once this girls home. Her mother was Queen Naomi, her father was King Daisuke, and the heir to the throne was her brother, Keiichi. They lived a peaceful life, well as far as she could tell. Back then she was called Leiah Sato, the First Princess to this great nation. But that was 15 years ago.

There was an uprising, that killed The queen and King. The offspring of these royals were next if it wasn't for a loyal servant in the castle that helped the prince and his four year old sister escape.

The two fled on foot until they came to a town. After seeking shelter in that town, They blended in with the commoners, making their way far from the Light nation. This was when they used different names to mask who they were.

Yumi was young but she would always remember that one fatal night. Her and her brother where running, running from something or some one. Keiichi had pushed Leiah up a tree and told her, "Stay here, don't move or speak. I will be back for you." Leiah believed him, watching him as he ran off into the night. The was yelling and barking racing past her into the direction that Keiichi had gone. Yumi remembered being scared, really scared - but she didnt move or make a sound.

She waited for him. To the morning of day one to the evening of day 3. Leiah was exausted, hungry, and thristy. She passed out, only to wake up to a kind women looking over her. She didn't know it then but she would not see her brother again.

That women raised Leiah as a daughter and allowed her to take on the last name Moto.

Last edited by River on Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

Location : In my mind, having a Tea Party with Me, Myself, and I

PostSubject: Re: .: Yumi Moto (Leiah Sato) :. (Complete)   .: Yumi Moto (Leiah Sato) :. (Complete) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 4:48 pm

*Bump*
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: .: Yumi Moto (Leiah Sato) :. (Complete)   .: Yumi Moto (Leiah Sato) :. (Complete) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 6:47 pm

Approved!
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .: Yumi Moto (Leiah Sato) :. (Complete)   .: Yumi Moto (Leiah Sato) :. (Complete) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.: Yumi Moto (Leiah Sato) :. (Complete)
Page 1 of 1