Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
A Snowy Start..(open) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
A Snowy Start..(open) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
A Snowy Start..(open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
A Snowy Start..(open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
A Snowy Start..(open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
A Snowy Start..(open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
A Snowy Start..(open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
A Snowy Start..(open) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
A Snowy Start..(open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
A Snowy Start..(open) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
A Snowy Start..(open) I_vote_lcapA Snowy Start..(open) I_voting_barA Snowy Start..(open) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
A Snowy Start..(open) I_vote_lcapA Snowy Start..(open) I_voting_barA Snowy Start..(open) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

A Snowy Start..(open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sweet Dreams
Novice
Novice
Sweet Dreams

A Snowy Start..(open) Empty
PostSubject: A Snowy Start..(open)   A Snowy Start..(open) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 2:05 pm

Yuki had started her journey three days before,she had filled a pack with food,water and other necessities supplies. She made steady progress each day. The skies were clear for the first two day while the third day started with light snow,thinking nothing of it she foolishly pressed on. So now Yuki found herself in the middle of a strong snowstorm,the wind whipped and howled around her stinging her face even after shielding it with her arms.

She scanned the landscape as much as she could see,the snow made her eyes water and she almost didn't see the cave. She made her way to it only to slip suddenly when the mouth of the cave ase steeper then it first appeared. She gave a groan rubbing her sore backside as she looked around.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: A Snowy Start..(open)   A Snowy Start..(open) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 6:45 pm

Kuma watched his breath freeze in front of his face. He had no wood, no food, and all of his water was frozen solid. Wrapped in a thick cloak, he sat in the icy cave, waiting for the storm to end. He was grateful that the man who had sent him to deliver the package hadn't given him a deadline. Kuma had departed from the Southern Water Tribe three weeks earlier. An old man had put together a care package for his grand daugther who was about to be married. Being too ill to attend the wedding himself, he hired Kuma, who had been training in the southern tribe, to deliver the package for him. With the wedding a month out, the man had full confidence that Kuma would be there with time to spare. But things hadn't gone so smoothly.

Kuma had run out of cash on his way through the Earth Kingdom, and was forced to stow away on a cargo ship. The storm picked up in the middle of their journey to the Northern Water Tribe, and the ship capsized. Kuma, not wanting to reveal that he had been hiding on the ship, waiting until the small boat with the surviving crew members was well out of sight before abandoning the plank that had kept him afloat, using his water bending to get him across the ocean and to the Northern Air temple, where he spent a day too long, before finally departing for the Northern Water Tribe. Again relying on his water bending, he landed on the main landscape, but far from the capital city. He climbed ashore to find that he was in the tundra, with nothing but snow and ice in sight. With no other option, he pressed forward.

Now he had taken shelter in a cave, hoping that this storm would stop soon so he could finish the delivery. The wedding was two days away, and that package, while not mandatory to be on time, was an important one, though Kuma didn't know why. He had started to doze off when he heard the sound of footsteps. He snapped awake, looking around and listening, but heard nothing as the wind picked up. Then he heard a different sound, the familiar sound of someone sliding against the ice, and into his cave tumbled a young girl, about his age. Judging by her clothes, she was from the northern tribe, and Kuma's heart soared with hope. Maybe this girl could lead him to the city. "Hi there," he said, "do you need something?"
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams
Novice
Novice
Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: A Snowy Start..(open)   A Snowy Start..(open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2015 8:17 pm

Yuki jumped at the sound of someone speaking to her. It took a moment for her eyes to ajust to the dim light of the cave. She hadn't expected someone else to be in the cave as she saw no light from a fire to suggest one. "Oh...I'm sorry I didn't realize anyone else was in here...I was looking for a place to sit out this storm.." She says as she pulls down the hood of her jacket.

She didn't really recognize him from her tribe,she was sure she would as she always remembered a face. She sat down placing her pack beside her as she starts to dug through it. "If you don't mind me keeping you company for the time being I can get a fire started so we don't freeze to death."
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: A Snowy Start..(open)   A Snowy Start..(open) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 12:51 am

Kuma smiled, seeing that he had surprised this stranger. "Well, I don't blame you. This storm is relentless," he said as she explained herself. He almost gaped as the girl pulled back her hood. He found himself looking at the most beautiful face he had ever seen. He forced himself to look away, hoping he hadn't been staring for too long. His face reddened, and he was glad for the dim light of the cave. The girl sat across from him, and he almost didn't realize that she had offered to build a fire.

"Oh, uh yeah. Good idea. I've just wrapped myself in these blankets, but a fire is always welcome." He watched her dig through her pack, likely in search of her flint and...wood. You needed wood for a fire. "So, you have wood in that bag?" he asked, remembering why he hadn't built a fire himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Snowy Start..(open)   A Snowy Start..(open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Snowy Start..(open)
Page 1 of 1