Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Drago's Disappearence (Tsumi, Leosan) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Drago's Disappearence (Tsumi, Leosan) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Drago's Disappearence (Tsumi, Leosan) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Drago's Disappearence (Tsumi, Leosan) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Drago's Disappearence (Tsumi, Leosan) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Drago's Disappearence (Tsumi, Leosan) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Drago's Disappearence (Tsumi, Leosan) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Drago's Disappearence (Tsumi, Leosan) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Drago's Disappearence (Tsumi, Leosan) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Drago's Disappearence (Tsumi, Leosan) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Drago's Disappearence (Tsumi, Leosan) I_vote_lcapDrago's Disappearence (Tsumi, Leosan) I_voting_barDrago's Disappearence (Tsumi, Leosan) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Drago's Disappearence (Tsumi, Leosan) I_vote_lcapDrago's Disappearence (Tsumi, Leosan) I_voting_barDrago's Disappearence (Tsumi, Leosan) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Drago's Disappearence (Tsumi, Leosan)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

Drago's Disappearence (Tsumi, Leosan) Empty
PostSubject: Drago's Disappearence (Tsumi, Leosan)   Drago's Disappearence (Tsumi, Leosan) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 6:59 pm

Drago was resting his head after a long day of work, when he saw a messenger hawk with a letter attached to its leg. he opened it and started to read:

"Drago,

I'm sorry I couldn't say goodbye in person. I guess I didn't realize back in the north pole that this would be goodbye. I'm sure you have already heard that some of the nations have been falling, one of them being the air nomads. Coincidentally, I finally got up the nerve to return to the Northern Air Temple the day before the invasion began. The Queen appointed me as her General, as I had the most experience in combat by far of anyone on that mountain. All I had was a rag-tag team of farmers and monks who would to anything to defend their country. I knew it was a hopeless cause, but you know me: I never back down from a fight.

I single-handedly took down ten airships while my army battled the invaders. You should have seen them fight. They fought for a cause, and for a while, we were advancing. But I knew it wouldn't last. Before long, they were wiped out, the few left standing running back to the palace in defeat. I would have been killed, too, if I hadn't discovered a new ability: vapor bending. It allowed me to create a cloud cover that enabled both me and the Queen to escape. Now, I am nearing my destination, the only place I can think of where the Queen will be safe: The Shadow Lands, and the Sprit King's palace. You know that I don't want to go there, that I'm afraid to see what will be waiting. But I knew that I would end up there sooner or later. It's time for me to face my destiny, the one I spent ten years running from.

War is upon us. It's hard to know if I will come out of this alive. I just want you to know how much I love you, and thank you for pulling me out of the darkness I had fallen into. You brought a new light into my life. I write by firelight, on the edge of the Shadow Lands. By the time you get this, I will already be there. Do not come looking for me. It will put your life at great risk, and the Spirit Kind will not take kindly to an unwelcome visitor. So this is goodbye. I love you so much. I'm sorry that this may be the last time you ever hear from me."

Drago broke into tears, he couldn't help but cry  he cried and cried and cried, however inside the cylinder that the letter was in fell a necklace, the present he made for yami and engraved behind the amulet was the words:" Thanks for giving me the time of my life."
Drago dropped the necklace and fell on his knees, " no...NO!!" He picked up the necklace and ran towards Itami's hideout "ITAMI!!!" he said running towards him and falling on his knees " Itami! Please Please please make me stronger! I'm begging you! I- I need to be stronger!" he said as tears fell out of his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

PostSubject: Re: Drago's Disappearence (Tsumi, Leosan)   Drago's Disappearence (Tsumi, Leosan) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 12:18 am

Itami Kurushii, grandmaster of the Neo Assassin Order of the Bloody Rose, stood in a finely furnished, isolated underground room, in front of a man tied to a chair. The room itself was your standard lecture hall- New Bloody Rose recruits sat in the many chairs, set in a half-circle around Itami, who instructed them on the many skills necessary to become a successful Bloody Rose operative.

“Welcome, class. Today, we shall cover the process of extracting information. The man next to me, I must warn you, is not a practice tool, or a bash-monkey. He is, in fact, an actual target, captured while spying for our enemy order, the Gilded Lily.”, Itami said, in a calm monotone.

Around him, the recruits were taking out notebooks and the like, while staring at the man next to him. The man was restrained to the chair, though he was not gagged- and, judging by the look in his eyes, he knew why.
“I gotta warn ya, I’m a tough cookie. You might as well just let me go.”, the man said, some shreds of his pride still intact.

“Step One: Know your target.”, Itami said, walking a slow circle around the man’s chair. “This is Tsu To Zo, of the Gilded Lily. He has no children or lover, as most of the Lily do. The Lily’s combat training is effective, though their lessons on the taking of lives are sparse. Though they are trained to expect death, the jobs they undertake rarely put them in a potentially-fatal situation, and thus, their ability to face death is weak. We shall exploit that.”

Step two: Establish authority.”, Itami said, calmly, turning to the man. “Prove to them that you have neither the desire to let them go, nor reason to hold back. However, you are also trustworthy- Doing what you say will be rewarding. Pain is, more often than not, the easiest way to do this.”

Having said this, Itami turned to the man, and held up three fingers. “Now, how many fingers am I holding up?”, he asked. “Th-Three?”, the man replied, confused. “Wrong. I am holding four fingers.” he quipped, pinching the man’s nose, and squeezing his neck. He squirmed, until he finally opened his mouth to attempt to draw breath. Quick as a flash, Itami reached into the man’s mouth, yanking one of his teeth out.
After the man ceased screaming, Itami held up three fingers. “Now, again. How many fingers am I holding up?”, Itami asked. “Th-Three?”
Itami slapped the man, followed quickly by yanking one of his bottom teeth.
“Again. How many fingers am I holding up?”, Itami continued, firmly.
“F-Four! There are four fingers!”, the man said, weakly.

“Excellent. Any questions?”, Itami said, turning to the recruits in front of him, and tossing the man’s tooth to the side. One student, near the front, raised his hand. “What if the target should prove unresponsive to shows of authority?”, the student asked.
“Repetition!”, Itami jovially replied, as he punched the man in the stomach, causing him to gasp, before ripping out another of his front teeth.

“Any other questions?”

None.

“Very well. Steps two and three: Pressure the target. Give them a time constraint and an ultimatum, forcing them to panic. Then, apply the necessary torture, and wait.”, Itami continued, turning to the man, and unsheathing a small dagger. He knelt down, and applied a cut to a spot close to the back of his armpit.

“I have just cut open your Brachial Artery- a major artery, that your heart pumps blood directly to, right after it leaves the heart. With the cut as deep as it is, you will lose about…..12% percent of your total blood, every sixty seconds. In short, you have five minutes to tell me what you’ve learned, and everything you know concerning the Lily’s movements, or you will die. Tell me what you know, and i shall repair the artery.”

“Wh-What? You’re...You’re bluffing! There’s no way! I’m not sayin’ anything!”

Itami sighed. “I will prove it to you. In thirty seconds, you will begin to experience symptoms of Hypothermia. You’ll begin to shiver, and become nauseous. Twenty seconds after that, your vision will blur, and you will begin to hallucinate. A minute after that, you will find it hard to draw breath, followed by a pleasant, warm sensation, and the urge to sleep. Falling asleep, as you likely know, will kill you.”

After Itami ceased speaking, the man began to glare at him, keeping his mouth shut. His skin grew progressively paler, as he continued to stay silent, and he began to shiver- Itami was telling the truth.

“G-Gods above, this must be some parlor trick…”, the man said, staring down at his knees. Ten seconds passed, and he vomited on himself, bursting into a coughing fit. Ten after that, he began to look around, his expression crazed and desperate- one that would be at home on a cornered animal.

“I’ll tell! I’ll tell!”, the man said, visibly in tears. “D-During my time spying, I learned that the Bloody Rose plans to counteract our efforts in the North. We’re planting operatives in the Light Kingdom, while the Rose is distracted, to stage a coup when the time is right, and plant an operative on the throne. John Itaruki is nowhere to be seen, s-so that time is likely near.
N-Now, please help me!”

“Thank you. That moves on to the fourth and final step: Disposal.”

In one quick movement, Itami inserted his knife into the top of the man’s skull, killing him immediately.

“More often than not, subjects of interrogation will tell that they’ve told, if spared. This cannot be allowed, unless they can be of further use. As this one served no purpose, he was terminated. Any questions?”

None.

“Excellent. Class dismissed.”

As recruits funnelled out of the room, he could hear a voice calling his name. Turning his head, he could see young Drago running toward him, tears in his eyes. He fell on his knees, screaming, “Itami! Please, Please, Please, make me stronger! I’m begging you! I need to be stronger!”

“I know those tears- Ah, to be young, and have your heart broken. Very well- we shall progress to the next stage of your training. This will be done with a loyal operative of mine- one by the name of Crimson. You will be training in the field- There will be no dummies, nor safeguards for failure. If you do not wish to progress, you have my permission to back down, and stick to training with grunts.”

Back to top Go down
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=7024957
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Drago's Disappearence (Tsumi, Leosan)   Drago's Disappearence (Tsumi, Leosan) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 3:00 pm

Drago Stood up wiping the tears off his face, "yes" he gave a small sniff, "I'm Ready to progress" he said nearly going to break down into tears again. "he wipes the rest of his tears with his sleeves, and took a breath calming himself down...
A few minutes passed as drago calmed down, "he put on his two new hidden blades, "the pheonix" and the "demonic dragon." each were special and powerful comparing to the ordinary hidden blade.
Drago also found something in the room a special outfit:
Outfit:
Drago looked around,"who's this for?" he said to himself... It wasn't in the room before he came before...he sat down waiting for this man name crimsons. Knowing Itami he might of ordered him to test him in someway... he clicked his hidden pistol ready for anything that might happen. he sat down waiting...the silence was killing him...and was very annoying.
Drago waited and waited... then he finally decided to wear the outfit for no apparent reason. he put the outfit on, but when he put the mask on a weird feeling hit him, his eyes widened as if he felt a weird power in the mask, "what should i do?!" he was just about to remove the mask when-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drago's Disappearence (Tsumi, Leosan)   Drago's Disappearence (Tsumi, Leosan) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drago's Disappearence (Tsumi, Leosan)
Page 1 of 1