Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
At the park (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
At the park (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
At the park (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
At the park (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
At the park (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
At the park (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
At the park (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
At the park (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
At the park (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
At the park (Open) - Page 4 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
At the park (Open) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapAt the park (Open) - Page 4 I_voting_barAt the park (Open) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
At the park (Open) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapAt the park (Open) - Page 4 I_voting_barAt the park (Open) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

At the park (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Kazami Yumiko
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Kazami Yumiko

At the park (Open) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the park (Open)   At the park (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 4:49 pm

She nodded her head in understanding. It was getting late. Kazami didn't want to be taken home though. She figured that she should show Yami to the inn and make sure that she was comfortable there and had enough money. "Thank you Yami but I can go home by myself. I was actually going to show you to the inn I suggested." Kazami said as she lifted her into her wheelchair. "Thank you for all your help today and for the dragon ride. Wow, that cut cleared up fast." She looked at Yami's forehead to see that she healed herself nicely with her water bending and cleared off all of the blood. Suddenly a thought came to her. Where was Aria? She was on Kazami's shoulder when they were riding on Fireball but she could have fallen off and gotten lost. Kazami looked around and didn't see any sign of her. "Aria!" she called. "Aria! Where are you?" she heard a faint sound of buzzing and looked around to see Aria flying towards her. "Thank goodness! I thought you got lost!" Aria flew into her arms and snuggled up against her. This was a common sign that she was getting tired. Kazami wasn't that tired though. Must be all the adrenalin from the dragon ride. It would ware off sooner or later. "Oh," she said turning to Yami, "ready?"
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: At the park (Open)   At the park (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 1:10 am

Yami nodded as Kazami explained that she didn't need help getting home and that she wanted to show Yami the inn. She was puzzled when she saw a nervous look on Kazami's face. When she started calling out Aria's name, Yami wanted to know if she could do something. She closed her eyes. Kokuo, can you sense her energy?Yes, but it's difficult to pinpoint because she is so small. However, I may be able to beacon her here. Yami felt a small pulse of spiritual energy leave her body. There was an instant response, as soon she heard Aria's wings flapping. Yami watched as the Kazami and Aria reunited. Yami felt a brief moment of sadness, seeing the two so happy together. It only made her feel more alone. Yami snapped to attention when Kazami asked if she was ready. "Yep. Where's this inn you were telling me about?"
Back to top Go down
Kazami Yumiko
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Kazami Yumiko

PostSubject: Re: At the park (Open)   At the park (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 3:53 am

Kazami motioned for Yami to follow her and said, "This way." She rolled down the streets of the eastern air temple. Most nomads were in their homes by now. Some were outside but looked as if they were pretty tired. She led Yami to the Peaceful Winds inn she told her about earlier. "Here it is. The Peaceful Winds." This was a fairly cheap inn with comfortable and warm beds. She entered the inn and waited for Yami to check in. She looked around and saw some people sitting and talking in their yellow, orange, and red colored clothes. The had their heads shaved being men and one had an arrow on his head signaling that he was an air master. Kazami looked out the window and saw that she better get home soon. "Yami, I think I'm going to head home now. I hope you have a nice stay at the inn. Thanks for everything." She gave Yami a quick hug and left the inn. She wheeled down the streets and entered her home. Suddenly a thought struck her. Luke. She laughed to herself as she thought about how Luke was probably still frozen in Yami's ice trap. Kazami opened her door and moved herself into her bed. She pulled up the warm covers and thought about everything that she did. She was so thankful that she met Yami. That Yami seemed to trust her. Also that she got to ride a dragon and finally feel that she was free for once and not confined to her wheelchair. She felt Aria's small body make it's way into the covers and snuggled into Kazami's arms. She smiled and hugged Aria. Her fur was so soft and comforting. Kazami soon fell to sleep having good memories still in her head.

- Exit -
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: At the park (Open)   At the park (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 1:28 pm

Yami nodded a thanks to Kazami as she left the inn. Her hood up, Yami went up to the innkeeper and asked for a room. The man smiled and handed her a key. Yami thought that it was nice being in the air temple, where there were kind nomads everywhere instead of the spiteful people that populated the rest of the world. Maybe she would head home soon. She belonged in the Northern Air Temple, despite how much she resisted. She knew that she had to fulfill her destiny and be the princess that the kingdom needed. Yami felt thankful that Kazami had faith in her, had shown her that people would still accept her, no matter what she was. Yami looked around her room. The face was in her window again. She rubbed her eyes, and it was gone. She knew the face. It was herself, but different, with fangs, white, narrow eyes, and horse ears. She looked terrifying.

Yami knew that if she stayed there for too long, people would find her. Luke already had, and it was only a matter of time before he thawed and came after her again. She also knew that if she spent too much time with Kazami, her life would be in danger as well. She decided to leave the next morning. After a peaceful sleep, she awoke at dawn, boarded Fireball, and left the Eastern Air Temple.

End Topic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At the park (Open)   At the park (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

At the park (Open)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4