Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Welcome to the North - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Welcome to the North - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Welcome to the North - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Welcome to the North - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Welcome to the North - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Welcome to the North - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Welcome to the North - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Welcome to the North - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Welcome to the North - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Welcome to the North - Page 4 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Welcome to the North - Page 4 I_vote_lcapWelcome to the North - Page 4 I_voting_barWelcome to the North - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Welcome to the North - Page 4 I_vote_lcapWelcome to the North - Page 4 I_voting_barWelcome to the North - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Welcome to the North

Go down 
+2
Tsumi Buredo
Akira Icestorm
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

Welcome to the North - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the North   Welcome to the North - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 1:20 pm

Drago quickly gave a smirk, "your going to fight me?" his whole sad scene was just a show to create a small trap, however the anger was real. he stood up "i know she's a biju and won't let you harm her," drago knew a bit from yami and setamaru (might have wrote the name wrong [sorry spirite]) he unsheathed his sword and fired a slash of fire towards the hooded man, but he disappeared. he lost one friend he won't loose a second.
He turned around and saw that the man took the prince with him. suddenly a man started charging towards him like a raging bull, right towards him and yami. he aimed two fingers at the man and fired a shot of lightning. if he survived the attack and continued charging at them he would push yami out of the way and slash his towards his side with his titanium blade covered in gold flames.

Last edited by Leosan on Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:20 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the North   Welcome to the North - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 5:15 pm

Yami had to restrain herself from slugging Drago. As far as she knew, the man had no idea that she was a jinchuuriki, though it seemed apparent that he knew she was powerful. Just as she pulled her bow to eye level, the man disappeared, along with the prince. Suddenly, she heard a noise behind her and spun around to see another man charging directly at her and Drago. She watched as Drago attempted to attack the man. Yami, on the other hand, was about to attack, when the words of the first man struck a memory. Show them the power of the worlds third oldest spirit. That was what he had said. Though Yami wasn't one for study, she had paid a visit to the spirit library near Ba-Sing-Se to study about the 5-tails, and one of the things she read was about the oldest spirits. She shuddered, remembering a scroll she had found on Koh the face stealer. That scroll was among many about some of the old spirits, though there wasn't much information on any of them.

From her reading, she had read that this spirit, the spirit of Asmodeus, was a loyal servant of the Spirit King. Yet it didn't seem like that now. From what Yami could tell, Asmodeus served the man who had just killed Kyoko. Something had happened to change his loyalty, though Yami had no idea what that could be. As she watched him charge closer, she rolled to the side, landing in a crouch. From that position, she replaced the arrow in the quiver and slung her bow over her shoulder. Maybe there is a way to solve this without violence, she thought. If they were up against a spirit, they would surely lose. Bending barely effects them, if at all. No, this fight had to be done in a different way.

((OOC: I actually did to a topic where Yami went to the library and studied on sprits, though it never got very far. Just note that I didn't just make that up to fill a space Razz))

Last edited by Loolaalee on Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the North   Welcome to the North - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 11:34 pm

Asmodeus felt the lightning strike his shoulder, but in his age and strength, he could not be bothered with it.  The boy managed to jump out of the way of his charging attack, with the girl as well.  Yet, despite his lucky dodge, Asmodeus still couldn't help but find it funny that the boy thought he had a chance.  "You think you can defeat me?" said Asmodeus simply, skidding to a halt in the ashen snow, "You have another thing coming for you."  Turning around, Asmodeus raised a hand, level to his two opponents, and gathered a ball of spiritual energy.  Ever since the Spirit World and Physical World had been tethered together by the Spirit King over three hundred years ago, placing part of the Spirit World on the Shadow Lands, the power of spirits in this world had grown stronger.

Asmodeus fired the orb of spirit energy, and it split into three smaller orbs as it flew towards the children.    Then, following up the orbs, Asmodeus charged towards his opponents once more, on all fours like a primal animal.  Kicking up ash and snow as he rushed towards the children.  If they blocked the orbs, they would be hit by the attack, if they dodged, Asmodeus had time to change his course.  If they failed, they'd be dead before Asmodeus even got there.  It was a fool proof attack plan, no less expected of the cold, logical, intelligent and calculating Asmodeus.  Though, Asmodeus felt as if these children were going to drag out their inevitable deaths longer than need be.

Specifically that girl, with the scary chi.  It was massive, almost as large than his previous masters.  The Spirit Kings of all time.  Even his current master had an almost equal chi to this girl, though he wasn't even at full strength.  That would, no doubt, be a match to see one day.  Asmodeus wondered if his current master would stand a chance.  Though, he had feigned death several times before, it would not be hard to do so once more.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the North   Welcome to the North - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 2:46 pm

Drago saw the weird energy spheres flying towards him, drago jumped into the air firing fire out of him feet propelling him upwards, and...stayed hovering 60 feet over the ground. he looked at his opponent on the ground, "That's not very respectful, asking a question and then attacking them... I didn't even get to reply to it." drago gave a grin, looking downward at his opponent, he quickly started charging electricity towards his right hand, a huge amount of it. he quickly fired it into the stormy sky, " the answer is simple...I don't think I could beat you... I WILL DEFEAT YOU!"
Drago was ready to disperse the soon going to fall lightning that he wanted to happen. "You might not be human, maybe a spirit... But i'm a Phoenix!" he said as a huge amount of electricity fell onto him he was quickly was able to redirect most of the lightning...however what was left from the lightning was a giant lightning skeleton around drago, about three times his size. "Riachu!"
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the North   Welcome to the North - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 7:36 pm

Yami's eyes widened as she saw the energy spheres and Asmodeous charging at her. No matter which way she dodged, she would be hit by one or the other. An idea popped into her head. Combining fire and water bending, she melted the snow and ice at her feet and fell through, replacing a layer of ice over her head. She fell a little, constantly melting the ice, until she fell into an open space, landing in water. Treading at the surface, she used her fire bending to light the cavern. It wasn't too big, just a small cavern. She could now see that to her left was a tunnel filled with water the probably led straight to the ocean. To her right, darkness. Straight ahead, she spotted a small piece of ice and swam over to it. She quickly climbed onto the ice berg, then attempted to warm herself up.

The cavern was filled with cool air, and the freezing water didn't help Yami's condition either. She sat on the iceberg, shivering as she tried to warm herself. Unfortunately, since her cloak was wet, there wasn't much she could do until it dried. She looked up. Though she couldn't see it, she could hear what transpired above. There was only one word she could make out, and that was "Raichu!" She placed her head in her hands. Drago was going to get himself killed if he didn't figure something out soon. Somehow, Yami had to get back up there. And she had to do it quick. She knew that Asmodeous would be able to easily figure out where she was, so she needed to move quickly. But first, she had to actually be able to move. She felt like her legs were freezing to the ice berg.

She looked at her ankles, and to he alarm, her legs were freezing to the ice! What? How is this happening? she thought. It's for your own good, Yami, was the reply. You? Why? What is the meaning of this? she asked the bijuu. You can't go back up there. He's too strong. And your idea to talk it out? That isn't going to work. You aren't going up there, at least not yet. I'm gonna freeze to death first! Humans aren't as immune to temperature, remember? I will keep you alive. You don't have to worry about that. But don't struggle, or it will become painful. With no other option, Yami just sat and watched the ice creep up her legs.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the North   Welcome to the North - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 12:23 pm

Asmodeus, Third Oldest Spirit
"This world has no future...for I have lived its past...and I have seen the present...we must change it, by force if need be."

Spoiler:

"Foolish boy," snorted Asmodeus, causing steam to rise from his nostrils, "Bending does not work on Spirits.  Unless you are a Spirit Bender, I believe you will find yourself very unmatched."  Asmodeus jumped, launching himself towards the boy.  As he approached the electric skeletal armour, he slammed his horns into the ribcage and shattered through it.  Then he grabbed the boy, reaching for his throat, and threw him down towards the ground.

Whether or not the boy could recover was inconsequential to Asmodeus.  He was of no threat; even if he was a skilled bender, his skills meant nothing against a spirit.  Floating there, Asmodeus scanned the landscape below in order to search for the Child with the Great Power Within.  Asmodeus saw nothing.  Closing his eyes and reopening them, they shone a bright white, similar to the Avatar State, yet it was not the Avatar State.

Using the skills granted to only some of the oldest spirits, Asmodeus searched the city, scanning spiritual energy, looking for the massive beacon of power that was the girl.  Sure enough, Asmodeus saw the beacon of light that was her.  It protruded through the ice.  "A cavern, hm?" asked Asmodeus to himself.  With a chuckle, he dove towards the ground, fist out.  His speed grew, and as he reached the ground, his fist smashed a hole through the ice and snow, burrowing down to the cavern below.

As he slammed through the roof of the cavern, he glared wickedly at Yami.  Madness in his eyes and face.  Asmodeus had slipped from his calm, quiet, collected nature he was known for.  His strength he rarely used, until now.  All he wanted to do was smash and destroy, and bring this girl back to his master.  "You, are coming with me you stupid child," with a roar, tilting back and his head towards the sky, he let out a massive yowl, and then charged towards the Girl with the Power Within with all his strength.  He was taking her back, and he was doing it now.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the North   Welcome to the North - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 7:05 pm

When the giant spirit fell through the roof of the cavern, Yami felt oddly at peace. She felt calm. The progressing ice stopped, now halfway up her torso. She stared at it as it landed in the water. It shot her a death stare, but again, she felt at peace. She felt no need to rush, no reason to hurry. Part of her was certain that if she were to get worked up, it would lead to her own downfall. Wait for the right moment. A moment too early, and he can correct himself and you will be taken. A moment late, and he will plow into you, easily knocking you unconscious and taking you. Yami didn't bother wondering how Kokuo knew what the spirit wanted, so she waited, and as it charged at her, she waited until the last possible second before launching herself into the air with a combination of fire and water. Her ice casing left a perfect copy of her in her place, and she watched the spirit smash right through it, wincing, thinking that could have been her.

As she landed behind the spirit, she looked around. It would be difficult to get back out, she knew. There was a surplus of water for her to use, and, thanks to the spirit, oxygen was filtering into the cavern, so fire bending wouldn't suck up all of the available air. Fire. Water. She plunged into the freezing water, ignoring the cold. Alright, I need your help. Lend me your strength! Yami almost shouted the mental message. She almost immediately felt a response. The water lit up with a white glow. She felt her hands change to claws, fangs grow from her teeth, and, she knew, if she were looking in her reflection, she would see her eyes narrow and turn white. Heat burst from her body, flames shooting from the boiling water. The room filled with steam, clouding Yami's vision, and, hopefully, the vision of the spirit.

Yami emerged from the water, trying to see, but, finding it impossible, decided to close her eyes so the water particles wouldn't cause pain. She would have to rely on her other senses if she were going to have any chance in the fight to come. She kept her ears and nose ready, listening for the sound of movement. She had noticed when the spirit came down that it had a distinct stench, and, with the transformation, Yami felt her sense of smell enhancing. With her available ability, she was able to somewhat pinpoint the location of the spirit, but she knew it would be far from exact. Remind me to practice the use of my ears and nose if we ever get out of this, Yami thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the North   Welcome to the North - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the North
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4