Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Mandatory Staff Protocol I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Mandatory Staff Protocol I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Mandatory Staff Protocol I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Mandatory Staff Protocol I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Mandatory Staff Protocol I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Mandatory Staff Protocol I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Mandatory Staff Protocol I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Mandatory Staff Protocol I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Mandatory Staff Protocol I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Mandatory Staff Protocol 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Mandatory Staff Protocol I_vote_lcapMandatory Staff Protocol I_voting_barMandatory Staff Protocol I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Mandatory Staff Protocol I_vote_lcapMandatory Staff Protocol I_voting_barMandatory Staff Protocol I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Mandatory Staff Protocol

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Mandatory Staff Protocol Empty
PostSubject: Mandatory Staff Protocol   Mandatory Staff Protocol I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 9:35 pm

After spending a day with Lindsey and Yuki trying to trim and maintain old topics on the site, I've decided to post these new, MANDATORY, yes, I said MANDATORY.  Staff Protocols.  That means you gotta do them, or I'm going to come after you.  With a big stick.  And a goose.  And my friend the Black Bear from Halifax.  And we're going to hurt you.  Bad.  Seriously.

_________
//|O/_\O|\\

TSUKUYOMI!

K no but seriously, DO THESE!

1. First and most important.  You approve it, you move it.  I don't care if you're approving the growth of foot fungus or a 20 million dollar budget for the site, if you approve the application, then you move it into the approved section.  If you don't, I eat you -.-

2. At the end of every year, I will be handing out jobs to users for annual archiving.  The forums get clogged and start to lag after a while, and so to clear them up and make it easier to find topics, we archive them.  This is non negotiable, so whether you miss archive day or not, you're doing it at some point :p

3. This is already known by everyone at all ends of the Earth, but when you clear chat, whether I'm there or not, tell people, turn off auto-refresh, hit archives, and copy everything including the archives into a PM and send me the chatlogs.  This is how I make sure everything is kosher on this site, and I'll break you if you don't do it.

4.  This rule was around awhile ago, but it still counts.  Nobility can only be approved by the royals of that nation.  Unless those royals are absent for absurd periods of time without a replacement in which case Saru or I may step in on their behalf.

Yeah that's pretty much it.  So no screwing up!
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

Mandatory Staff Protocol
Page 1 of 1