Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The Taste of Fire [Sprite, Bailey] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The Taste of Fire [Sprite, Bailey] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The Taste of Fire [Sprite, Bailey] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The Taste of Fire [Sprite, Bailey] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The Taste of Fire [Sprite, Bailey] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The Taste of Fire [Sprite, Bailey] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The Taste of Fire [Sprite, Bailey] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The Taste of Fire [Sprite, Bailey] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The Taste of Fire [Sprite, Bailey] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The Taste of Fire [Sprite, Bailey] 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The Taste of Fire [Sprite, Bailey] I_vote_lcapThe Taste of Fire [Sprite, Bailey] I_voting_barThe Taste of Fire [Sprite, Bailey] I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The Taste of Fire [Sprite, Bailey] I_vote_lcapThe Taste of Fire [Sprite, Bailey] I_voting_barThe Taste of Fire [Sprite, Bailey] I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The Taste of Fire [Sprite, Bailey]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

The Taste of Fire [Sprite, Bailey] Empty
PostSubject: The Taste of Fire [Sprite, Bailey]   The Taste of Fire [Sprite, Bailey] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 12:08 am

Inside the City of Heian, Kimi walked along the streets. She breathed in the air of the city, remembering the smell for later as her mind wondered to the children running about in the streets. A young boy, walking backwards, ran into Kimi's side, startling her for a moment. "I apologize Miss," the boy said as he ran away. She shook her head at the thought of being so young and careless. The nearby bar sign caught her attention as her mouth began to get a bit dry. She shrugged her shoulders before walking into Lesonya. The atmosphere was dry and warm, just the way Kimi liked things as she made her way to the bartender. "Just a soda please." She asked, sitting on the smooth wooden stool.
Back to top Go down
Sprite
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Sprite

PostSubject: Re: The Taste of Fire [Sprite, Bailey]   The Taste of Fire [Sprite, Bailey] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 8:09 pm

"Snow!" Ace said, jumping face first into the snowy path in the forest. "Brr, it's cold here." he said, quickly getting back up. He put on his rather...strange...coat, and walked towards a city in the distance. The coat was all black, and went down to just above his feet. It had designs of red clouds on it, and had a hood in the back. He walked down the path, until he reached the city, where he went in one of the entrances.

Ace's coat:

As he was walking, he noticed various kids running around the streets and playing. He took out his canteen and tried to sip on it. There was nothing in it, and he felt a dry taste in his mouth. "Hmm, let's see..." he said looking around at the buildings surrounding him. He noticed one called Lesonya, and walked inside. He went over and sat down at one of the tables.
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: The Taste of Fire [Sprite, Bailey]   The Taste of Fire [Sprite, Bailey] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 9:35 pm

Kimi looked up and sighed as the gentleman walked in, her normal reaction to the fire benders surrounding the water tribe. Her general hatred was usually masked by a smile while trying to treat water tribe members who "got caught in the wrong place at the wrong time". Kimi shook her head, sipping her tea as she eyed the guy. She wasn't sure if he was going to cause trouble, or if he was one of the rare nice fire benders, and yet she found herself hoping for the later. "Stupid firebenders, just acting like they can control everything." She said, forgetting how close the two of them were.
Back to top Go down
Sprite
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Sprite

PostSubject: Re: The Taste of Fire [Sprite, Bailey]   The Taste of Fire [Sprite, Bailey] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 9:59 pm

Ace glared at the woman that was insulting him and every other fire-bender. "Hph." Ace said as he went and ordered some ramen. He ate a bowl, walked to the girl, and tossed a silver coin at her. "Here. Get yourself some camel meal tea. Calms you down." he said, walking towards the door. He opened the door and looked at Kimi. "If you need some more, i'll be in the forest, training. Peace." he said, before leaving. Typical Ace, acting cool. When he got outside, he went straight back to the forest.
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: The Taste of Fire [Sprite, Bailey]   The Taste of Fire [Sprite, Bailey] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 10:10 pm

Kimi starred at the coin for a few seconds before turning to the door. After slamming her soda on the counter, she picked up the coin and chased after the man. "I don't want your stinking money. I just want you to be more careful with your skill. That's all." Kimi yelled into the forest, throwing the coin randomly. She sighed and looked around her to all the kids. They stood there watching her every move, no one touched a ball or played with the snow. "Here I am, looking like a lunatic yelling at the forest." She told herself, looking back at the forest. "If you don't come out of there, your are going to freeze to death!" Kimi sighed and began a slow trek into the forest, watching for foot steps or any hint of where the man went. After a few steps, she came across the silver coin laying perfectly in the snow and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Sprite
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Sprite

PostSubject: Re: The Taste of Fire [Sprite, Bailey]   The Taste of Fire [Sprite, Bailey] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 10:21 am

He walked back out of the forest. "What's wrong? I thought you would WANT me to freeze." he yelled at her, smirking, as he came back out of the forest. He walked to the girl, and stuck out his hand. "The name's Ace. Ace Kyoko, of the Kyoko clan." he said. "What's your name? Your obviously a water-bender." he looked at the kids around them, as they were running around seemingly playing tag.
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: The Taste of Fire [Sprite, Bailey]   The Taste of Fire [Sprite, Bailey] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 5:31 pm

Kimi shook her head at him before shaking his hand. "Kimi Hashiko, healer." She looked over at the children, smiling at their happiness. "Yes, I'm a water bender, but really I just look after my own people. The wars took a toll on a lot of us, some fire benders just don't seem to care if a child is in the way of an attack. Its sickening what kind of injuries I've had to heal." She looked back at him for a second before picking up the coin and brushing the snow off. "I hope I didn't offend you too much back there, my temper has a way of sneaking through sometimes." She handed the coin back, still smiling. "I'm usually very gentle-natured."
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: The Taste of Fire [Sprite, Bailey]   The Taste of Fire [Sprite, Bailey] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 7:26 pm

"KIMI!"
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: The Taste of Fire [Sprite, Bailey]   The Taste of Fire [Sprite, Bailey] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 7:52 pm

Kimi heard someone calling her in the distance and turned away from Ace. She was surprised to see the young girl running toward her and smiled. "Hey Bree!" She waved before turning back to Ace. "Ace, this is Bree. I run into her from time to time." She explained, remembering that Ace probably hadn't met Bree. "Bree, what have you been doing?" Kimi walked out from the forest line.
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: The Taste of Fire [Sprite, Bailey]   The Taste of Fire [Sprite, Bailey] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 7:59 pm

Bree ran up to Kimi and hugged her. "nothing much Tarlof is off on one of his adventures, Tala is having babies so until she gives birth she can't travel. I had to fly here using the glider" she said, smiling. "Its good to see you. How long has it been?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Taste of Fire [Sprite, Bailey]   The Taste of Fire [Sprite, Bailey] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Taste of Fire [Sprite, Bailey]
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next