Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The ABC's of the Avatar RPG, In Honour of the 5th Anniversary I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The ABC's of the Avatar RPG, In Honour of the 5th Anniversary I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The ABC's of the Avatar RPG, In Honour of the 5th Anniversary I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The ABC's of the Avatar RPG, In Honour of the 5th Anniversary I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The ABC's of the Avatar RPG, In Honour of the 5th Anniversary I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The ABC's of the Avatar RPG, In Honour of the 5th Anniversary I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The ABC's of the Avatar RPG, In Honour of the 5th Anniversary I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The ABC's of the Avatar RPG, In Honour of the 5th Anniversary I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The ABC's of the Avatar RPG, In Honour of the 5th Anniversary I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The ABC's of the Avatar RPG, In Honour of the 5th Anniversary 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The ABC's of the Avatar RPG, In Honour of the 5th Anniversary I_vote_lcapThe ABC's of the Avatar RPG, In Honour of the 5th Anniversary I_voting_barThe ABC's of the Avatar RPG, In Honour of the 5th Anniversary I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The ABC's of the Avatar RPG, In Honour of the 5th Anniversary I_vote_lcapThe ABC's of the Avatar RPG, In Honour of the 5th Anniversary I_voting_barThe ABC's of the Avatar RPG, In Honour of the 5th Anniversary I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The ABC's of the Avatar RPG, In Honour of the 5th Anniversary

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

The ABC's of the Avatar RPG, In Honour of the 5th Anniversary Empty
PostSubject: The ABC's of the Avatar RPG, In Honour of the 5th Anniversary   The ABC's of the Avatar RPG, In Honour of the 5th Anniversary I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 7:06 pm

In honour of this sites 5th Anniversary on March 28th of this year, Tsumi and I have compiled a song about this site, its past and current members and its forums and nations.  While official celebrations for this sites 5 year anniversary wont begin until March 1st 2014, we decided to start things off a little early.  Enjoy Very Happy

A is for Asshole, which Kouzai and can be
If you don’t believe us, go ask him and see

B is for Bending, don’t use it the wrong way
Abuse your powers and we’ll make you pay!

C is for Cool, cuz that’s what we are
Oh look! There goes Pine, off to the bar!

D is for Dark State, no one loves you
Haha just kidding Very Happy….k no but seriously no one cares XD

E is for Earthy, he sure loves his cliff
Though, his absence from roleplaying has sure made him stiff

F is for Fuck, my most favourite word
Piss off old Kouzai and he’ll flip you the bird

G is for Gore, Tsumi’s recurring theme
Alternately murderous and smiles that gleam

H is for How We Keep This Site Running?
Seriously, how do we do it?

I is for I Don’t Know What to Put
My mind has left me, my brainwaves—kaput!

J is for Jokes, we tell a shit load of them
Like Jeff Dunham spelling Achmed, A-C-Fleggghmmm

K is for Kali, we miss sure miss her lots
….Can we replace our old users with robots?

L is for Light State, soon to be free!
What the hell does that mean for my Empire and me?

M is for Mmmmmwaterbending, simple and pure
From icicles deadly, to illnesses cured

N is for New Comers, how much we love you
Even though making our apps is a boring thing to do

O is for Overpowered, don’t make charries like that
Do it and Tsumi shall hit you with a bat!

P is for Psychics, the Spirit King needs none
He fucks with natural laws for fun

Q is for Qwwwwwfirebeding, dangerous and hot
Misuse its great power and you’ll hurt a lot

R is for RPG, for five years we’ve been here
If we have to go through another five….oh dear

S is for Ssssssearthbending, hard and rocky
Those damn Earth Benders sure are cocky

T is for Try, with these rhymes I did not
Seriously you guys try it sometime!

U is for Uuuuuuairbending, I use it before
Alphabetical letters, I wish there were more!

V is for Vermilion Dragon Empire
That name is too damn long!

W is for Water Tribe, strong and cold
If they were in these Olympics, they would win gold

X is for Xavier…we need one of those on this site
But they never appear, try as we might

Y is for Yukina, awesome and proud!
But she's also scary, crazy and often quite loud.

Z is for Zzzz’s, something I’m about to go catch
Seriously dudes, I’m tired….um…tired-atch?
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

The ABC's of the Avatar RPG, In Honour of the 5th Anniversary
Page 1 of 1