Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
[Plot Topic] A Regretful Meeting (Order of the Six Elements) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
[Plot Topic] A Regretful Meeting (Order of the Six Elements) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
[Plot Topic] A Regretful Meeting (Order of the Six Elements) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
[Plot Topic] A Regretful Meeting (Order of the Six Elements) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
[Plot Topic] A Regretful Meeting (Order of the Six Elements) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
[Plot Topic] A Regretful Meeting (Order of the Six Elements) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
[Plot Topic] A Regretful Meeting (Order of the Six Elements) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
[Plot Topic] A Regretful Meeting (Order of the Six Elements) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
[Plot Topic] A Regretful Meeting (Order of the Six Elements) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
[Plot Topic] A Regretful Meeting (Order of the Six Elements) - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
[Plot Topic] A Regretful Meeting (Order of the Six Elements) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap[Plot Topic] A Regretful Meeting (Order of the Six Elements) - Page 2 I_voting_bar[Plot Topic] A Regretful Meeting (Order of the Six Elements) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
[Plot Topic] A Regretful Meeting (Order of the Six Elements) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap[Plot Topic] A Regretful Meeting (Order of the Six Elements) - Page 2 I_voting_bar[Plot Topic] A Regretful Meeting (Order of the Six Elements) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

[Plot Topic] A Regretful Meeting (Order of the Six Elements)

Go down 
+2
Tsumi Buredo
Fire Lord Kouzai
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

[Plot Topic] A Regretful Meeting (Order of the Six Elements) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] A Regretful Meeting (Order of the Six Elements)   [Plot Topic] A Regretful Meeting (Order of the Six Elements) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 9:14 am

Hiroto followed behind Owlan and listened to the king speak. “Great…” he mumbled not wanting more danger. A part of Hiroto wanted to just leave all this and spend the rest of eternity fighting and training. Maybe accepting this was a very bad idea. He continued to walk and just took in what the king was saying about finding the Avatar and how it was their job to find this said Avatar. Where in the world would they start? If the king and his Seer had all this power, then why can they not find the avatar? He sighed to himself and continued to walk alongside the king and the other around him. So they had to find the new Avatar and the new Warriors, bring them back to one place, and then train them all before hell breaks loose. Not exactly an easy task. Doubt was starting to come into the old monk’s mind.

“Then what’s the point?” Hiroto asked knowing others were thinking the same thing. If they did all this and still failed, then what was the point of trying? He figured that speaking to a girl who was now passed out on the floor and he was probably not going to get any response. He sighed softly and turned his attention back to the king figuring she would be just fine. Then the king started to speak again and just called off a lot of names and placed. Hiroto heard his name and the City of Owlan and that he was supposed to meet Hideyoro and find Kyofu Dorobo in one of the Air Temples. Something hit Hiroto as soon as he heard the king say where they were going. He knew he was going to have to go there, but hearing the king say it sounded wonderful. He was going to get to see his home once more and walk the familiar streets. He was also going to be able to go to all of the temples, because they had no idea where this person was. Even if the king knew what temple, Hiroto was going to go to all of them just because he could.

Hiroto was taken aback when the king said they could ask for anything. Hiroto got an idea, but it may be a bit unorthodox. Not like that would stop him. “Will I be able to die?” he asked with a straight face. When all of this was over and when they had trained the avatar and the warriors. Even when this huge battle was over, Hiroto wanted to die. He has been alive for far too long and experienced to many wars and disasters. Hiroto wanted to see no more of it. If not death then he wanted to be alone. “If I can’t then can I be left alone, for all eternity?”
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] A Regretful Meeting (Order of the Six Elements)   [Plot Topic] A Regretful Meeting (Order of the Six Elements) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 1:36 pm

Owlan turned to Hiroto. He could see it in his eyes, he wanted the same thing that Owlan did. "I understand," spoke Owlan, "In your heart, I see your deepest desire. You want to move on, as you've said. You've been alive too long and you want to die; to move on and find peace in yourself." Owlan paused for a moment, he couldn't deny the man his happiness, he was getting on in life and immortality didn't help anything. Owlan didn't know what to do; he couldn't break up the Order, but he couldn't deny a man his right to move on and find peace. Especially at a time so crucial as this; he needed the entire Order and he needed everyone here with him. He didn't have the time to go finding a new replacement, let alone ordain him and everything.

Owlan sighed, took a deep breath and did the best thing he could do, "If you can find a replacement for yourself, you may pass on and I will relieve you of your duty," he said calmly, "But only after this evil is defeated. Once this entire ordeal is over, I will release you from your immortality and allow you pass on to the other side, to the Spirit World. But first you must do your duty to the Order and to the Avatar. You are still bound by it. Is that fair?"
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] A Regretful Meeting (Order of the Six Elements)   [Plot Topic] A Regretful Meeting (Order of the Six Elements) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 11:34 am

Kasai listened to the mournful king.  When he was Emperor, Kasai owed her his allegiance, and it seemed she still did as a member of the Order.  She had known the Emperor when he was a child; she grew up best friends with his younger sister. From what Kasai could tell he regretted much of what he had done in the past, perhaps Hiroto had brought some of those feelings back.  Then Kasai's mind went back to what he had told her.  She needed to go back to the palace, to the capital she once called home, and visit the royal family she once called friends.  She needed to see the Emperor and Princess Alyssandra.  Getting in, even without Owlan's permission, would've been easy for a noble and Order member like her, but finding the future students of hers wasn't going to be easy no matter what.

"Twins of all things," sighed Kasai, "Of course I get stuck with the harder students.  I blame the universe--I never understood why they needed to be twins.  The other elements only have one.  I guess we're just lucky the universe doesn't make the water Warriors twins also, eh, Karasu?"  Kasai chuckled, but turned serious as the Spirit King turned to her.  The both of them, former friends, now master and student once more, "My question for you is simply this," said Kasai, "If we loose; how bad will it be? And if we are to fail, what's to say the Avatar and the Warriors can succeed?"

The old Spirit King remained silent.  For a man who looked forever forty, but was actually almost 60, he was pretty cognitive.  But the immortality no doubt had a part to play in that.  "I cannot give you a garuntee," said Owlan truthfully, "We will only fail if we try to stop the darkness alone--but at the same time we have no garuntee that what Andreva says is going to happen for certain.  She's not always right, and even when she is, destiny is a funny thing.  It can be changed, no?  For all we know, the Avatar could fail.  But I do know this, if they do, it will be bad.  Very, very bad."
Back to top Go down
PineApocalypse
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
PineApocalypse

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] A Regretful Meeting (Order of the Six Elements)   [Plot Topic] A Regretful Meeting (Order of the Six Elements) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 12:09 pm

Ai sat quietly with her hands in her lap and back straight as the spirit king told of war and darkness. When the man stated that they would be teaching her heart sank. She couldn't teach. What if her taint transferred to her student? She didn't want that. But she didn't want the world to go dark either. Inside she was a mess but she kept her face blank and her body straight. Regardless of her past though, she was here now. She had to play her part. In this room she was a lady. She had to hide everything else. She listened to the others ask their questions. She almost didn't ask one but last moment it just came out.

"What if they don't want to come?" Ai said. "What if their parents don't let them go? They are being asked to leave their families on our word that we are who we are. Do I plunge my blade into my heart to prove I'm immortal?"

(tarlof again. i have permission to alter this one too. this should be my last edit of anothers post. i know its a little short but this is alot for me.)
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] A Regretful Meeting (Order of the Six Elements)   [Plot Topic] A Regretful Meeting (Order of the Six Elements) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 4:56 pm

Owlan chuckled at Ai's attention to detail.  Walking over to her, he placed his hand gently on her shoulder, as if to calm her or placate her.  "My sons, daughters, nieces and nephews all carry a letter with the Imperial seal, as well as my own as Spirit King," explained Owlan.  Walking back towards the window to examine the sun, Owlan paused his thoughts.  He thought over his family again, and and the thoughts of how little time he spent with them returned to him.  He was becoming his father for the sake of duty.  Owlan sighed and returned back to a warm smiling, to answer the rest of Ai's question.  "I'm sure the children will tell their parents," stated Owlan, "Children do not just leave home without saying goodbye to those they love.  But, if it would make you feel better to explain yourself to the parents on your own, then by all means.  But in the name of balance and peace, we all have to make sacrifices.  None are exempt."  

A thought suddenly struck Owlan.  Something he felt emanating from each of the Order members.  The presence of a life bound to a single body, a single conscious.  To forever live on as one person…one man can only do so much in eternity before he grows bored.  Perhaps that's why Raiden could no longer take immortality; or at least part of the way.  Owlan knew what he had to do, "When this is over," he said softly, "I will make it so that your eternities will not last forever.  You will still be bound by oaths, you will be who you are, and yet someone else."  Owlan was going to turn the Order's immortality closer to something that the Avatar experiences.  A constant cycle of reincarnation, but within different consciousness and lives each time.  Eternity may not be so long then.

Last edited by Vermilion Emperor Kouzai on Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nehima
Administrator
Administrator
Nehima

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] A Regretful Meeting (Order of the Six Elements)   [Plot Topic] A Regretful Meeting (Order of the Six Elements) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 11:09 am

[Plot Topic] A Regretful Meeting (Order of the Six Elements) - Page 2 Jasonpost1
KUREHA HANATA
[Plot Topic] A Regretful Meeting (Order of the Six Elements) - Page 2 Images
[Plot Topic] A Regretful Meeting (Order of the Six Elements) - Page 2 Jasonpost4

Kureha had stood silenced as well as other members of the Order. She closed inside her self, to analyse what she has just heard. Truth was never a simple thing. She didn't notice some members of the order of the Elements asking, she was pretty thoughtful. So her instict was right then, about the shift in the world. Evil threatened...she shivered as she recalled Owlan's words to her memory. So evil had been reborn and grew powerful, and now threatened their lifes, and the whole world...

Kureha looked down on the marble floor, her eyes narrowed, her mind locked in one problem. She couldn't teach... Everyone that came to find her, left soon as they saw her true nature. The side her father had carved on her heart since she was nothing but a child. Would she be capable of helping in this situation? To seek for this man, and teach him everything she knows, in order to prepare him?

She felt a bit vulnerable, to the new threat. They had heard enough about it, but still, the tiny parts of this huge puzzle that stood unknown, hidden in the dark, feared her the most. She was a master light bender, taught of the ways of the monks, and the airbending martial arts. Her student would have to learn a lot of her...Tai Akiyoshi... What if he wasn't responding? What if he refused to follow her and his destiny?

-So then, her voice sounded soft in the room. But it had a tone or determination and will! That soon trembled while she posed her question. We shall seek, find, and teach the Warriors of the elements. This will take years, but you shall seek for the new Avatar. I don't dispute your power, and knowledge, but the search for the Avatar, in the past centures, took quite a long time. What if it's all done till then? What if we are left to fight with the warriors?

The question had some obvious answers, but she refused to think of them. Instead she wanted to hear him saying this was a mistake, a joke, something else but that...

She wasn't unwilling to follow the fate that had been already written ahead in her life. She was ready to sacrifice her life, but what if that wasn't enough?

It was her duty to the world, that fell upon her shoulders, making her feel heavier, dazed. But she stood there determingly waiting for a responce to her only question. In fact, she wanted to ask a lot of things. In that kind of situation, your mind was heading to every direction of thought.

Many questions had been born in her concious from the Spirit King's words, but she knew there was no time. They had to hurry, if it was true, they were under grave danger!

Besides, never all the questions a mind full of knowledge can make, could be answered by one person, even if the particular one was him!

OCC: Note please, that I'm posting this with the code, [used quote method] since the user that should actually post is currently off. I tried to take as many characteristics of the character's life and behavior, and the way of writing of the user as possible, hope I'm not completely off topic and wrong. Allowance given by Vermilion Emperor Kouzai.

Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] A Regretful Meeting (Order of the Six Elements)   [Plot Topic] A Regretful Meeting (Order of the Six Elements) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 12:05 am

Owlan looked gravely at Kureha and smiled sadly.  "We cannot afford to fail," he said, "Nor can we afford to take such a long time to find our young charges.  I've asked my children to help us condense the search, hopefully training them will not take too long.  If all goes as it normally does…with the Elemental Spirit's helping us…."  Owlan trailed off, trying not to think of failure.  Failure wasn't an option, he had said it, and he meant it.  But that didn't quell his doubts.  For the first time the Spirit King was powerless against what was to come.

"For so long were my predecessors tasked with keeping balance in the world…" said Owlan under his breath, looking back out the window, "Four hundred thousand years we've done this job, and now we find ourselves lost after all this time…"  Owlan turned back to the Order, and looked upon the last member who was left to ask him whatever she wished.  "Ask me what you will," he said firmly, regaining composure, "But be hurried about it, time is of the essence."  Owlan turned towards the window, turning only his head, and called out to someone, "Yatagarasu!" he called dignified, "Come here!  Bring me yourself and all your carry with you."

From the window flew a black crow with three legs.  It landed, ironically, with no problem on Owlan's shoulder, its third leg raised towards its body.  It cawed loudly, flapping as it landed.  It was much larger than a normal crow, maybe even a bit bigger than a raven.  It's eyes shone like bright fire, and its feathers an ebony color.  It was majestic, to say the least, and it looked ancient.  "You have called me, Your Grace?" asked the crow, its head titling side to side as it spoke.  "Forgive me, Yatagarasu," said Owlan, "I shall return to you in a moment. I beg forgiveness from you as well--" Owlan looked at Karasu specifically, "--I must converse with him once you we are finished here, and as I said, time is of the essence."  And so it was.
Back to top Go down
Stephy
Stephy

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] A Regretful Meeting (Order of the Six Elements)   [Plot Topic] A Regretful Meeting (Order of the Six Elements) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 12:52 am

Karasu looked at over Kasai and gave a small smile at her joke.  In Karasu's mind, now was not the time for jokes, but the girl could not help it.  She was young, and more so, it was in her nature.  She coped that way, and Karasu had no right to take that from her.  She watched quietly as the Spirit King went between his thoughts and the Order members, answering their questions one by one, and even as the great grow, Yatagarasu showed up.

Karasu had only heard stories of Yatagarasu, but she had read that he was a messenger of the gods in the past who helped heroes and gods of the past.  He had even helped Fire Lord Konoe and the other founders of the royal houses in the Water Tribes and Earth Kingdom create the Four Nations.  When the gods returned to the heavens, Yatagarasu stayed behind to help with the House of Ezofuji and now carried within him, the souls and personalities of members of the Ezofuji family.  

It reminded Karasu of something she had heard about Spiritual Guides helping out the Warriors of the Elements, perhaps Yatagarasu would be these Warriors' guide.  But Karasu's attention turned to Owlan as she asked her to ask her question.  "I don't know what to ask..." said Karasu with a small smile, "But I suppose, all i have to ask is this.  Should we fear for the safety of the Elemental Spirits?  The Warriors are born with a fragment of the Element Spirits' souls within them.  They are brought into the world as a defense mechanism when the spirits are in trouble.  Is something going to happen to them?"
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] A Regretful Meeting (Order of the Six Elements)   [Plot Topic] A Regretful Meeting (Order of the Six Elements) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 6:36 pm

Owlan turned to Karasu finally, the last of the Order to ask him a question.  And looked at her plainly in the face.  She was perhaps the only one who had read up on the history of the Four Nations as him, to this he congratulated her.  It was not an easy task to do.  "They may be," said Owlan, "I cannot lie, or deny that that is a very big possibility.  With the jewels of the Element Spirits one can essentially become an Avatar in their own right.  However, I cannot read the future, and even Andreva can only see so much.  Though, I will warrant caution, and set protection for the Elemental Spirits just in case."

Owlan then walked back to the head of the table, to look upon all of the Order at once.  He gave them a smile, "Well, that is all the questions no?" he stated, not even really asking a question, "Now!  You have jobs to do, remember all I've told you and go forth. Complete your quests, return with your students and we shall meet again in my palace once you have.  Please, time is of the essence, do this quickly, do this efficiently, do this discreetly--for we do not know who is watching us--and do this with purpose.  Good luck."  With that, Owlan clapped, and the balls of light returned, erupting from his chest and flying towards each of the Order.  They burrowed into the Orders' chests, and within seconds they were gone, off towards their destinations listed before.  Soon all would fall into place.

Owlan then turned back to Yatagarasu who had no taken to resting on the back of Owlan's chair.  "So, Your Grace, why have you called me here?" asked the crow, "You have sent the Order to fetch the Warriors of the Elements, what is coming?"  "I do not know," said Owlan as he scratched his jaw, "Andreva foresaw something.  A darkness that cannot be stopped; we need the Warriors and the Avatar.  They are our only hope."  "I see, so you would like me to become the Spiritual Guide of the Warriors and Avatar as they do their duty?" asked the crow, flapping its wings.  "Not just you," said Owlan, "I would like Kouzai I the be the main guide.  He has served as such since the time of the first Elemental Warriors, three hundred years ago.  But you and any other souls within you would be welcomed to help out.  We could use all the help we can get."  The crow cawed and laughed, "I will help you, if you give me something shiny in return first," he said slyly, "Perhaps a coin? Of gold nature?"

Owlan sighed and placed a gold coin within the crow's beak. "You're quite the greedy little messenger of the gods aren't you?" asked Owlan. "I do not give my services away without a price," said Yatagarasu with a squawk, "I am, after all, a crow above all. But, like anyone else, I expect something in return for what I do. I am a valuable messenger of the gods, no?" Owlan sighed once more. Yatagarasu never did make sense, or at least, very rarely. The crow swallowed the coin, thanked Owlan and began to flap its wings, flying over to Owlan to land on his shoulder. "Shall I be going with you to find the Avatar?" asked the creature. Owlan nodded, "Yes. I will need your help. I am not what I once was…I just dare not let anyone find that out. Come, Yatagarasu." And with that, the two were gone. Off to the Northern Water Tribe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] A Regretful Meeting (Order of the Six Elements)   [Plot Topic] A Regretful Meeting (Order of the Six Elements) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Plot Topic] A Regretful Meeting (Order of the Six Elements)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2