Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Aiden The Dragon Flame Bender I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Aiden The Dragon Flame Bender I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Aiden The Dragon Flame Bender I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Aiden The Dragon Flame Bender I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Aiden The Dragon Flame Bender I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Aiden The Dragon Flame Bender I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Aiden The Dragon Flame Bender I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Aiden The Dragon Flame Bender I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Aiden The Dragon Flame Bender I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Aiden The Dragon Flame Bender 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Aiden The Dragon Flame Bender I_vote_lcapAiden The Dragon Flame Bender I_voting_barAiden The Dragon Flame Bender I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Aiden The Dragon Flame Bender I_vote_lcapAiden The Dragon Flame Bender I_voting_barAiden The Dragon Flame Bender I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Aiden The Dragon Flame Bender

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gagesilverage
Novice
Novice
Gagesilverage

Aiden The Dragon Flame Bender Empty
PostSubject: Aiden The Dragon Flame Bender   Aiden The Dragon Flame Bender I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 8:50 pm

Name: Aiden
Birthplace: Small Village on the outskirts of the Vermillion Empire.
Current Residence: Wherever he rest his head.
Element: Fire
Pets: Dragon
Weapons: None

Blood type: O
Hobbies: Training, Venturing the nations, Sparring with friends
Quirks: Crimson colored eyes, Spikey hair
Family: He can't remember he was abandoned at  a young age.
Character Theme: Attack 30 Seconds to Mars

|APPEARANCE|
Hair: Crimson, Spikey
Eyes: Crimson
Height: 5'10
Clothes: Black open long sleeve jacket with a red symbol on the back that stands for dragon, Black ninja pants with red clothe wrapped around the lower legs and ankles, red sash around the waist, and black Ninja shoes, Black fingerless gloves
Body Type: Thin but well defined muscle structure

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: Aiden is a very kind and selfless person who is willing to help anyone that needs it, he is also very protective of people he care about, but if you get him mad his temper is explosive, he is an anti-social type of person due to people avoiding him because of his appearance. He can also be very empathetic towards people because he knows how painful life can be sense he's lived most his alone, but Aiden is a very naive person believing that everyone has the potential  to be good. In battle Aiden's entire attitude changes going from playful and kind guy to serious and very near homicidal. Aiden also has a different approach on life being that he is beyond his time as far as wiseness is concerned.
Personal Strengths: Strong Willed, Loyal, Determined, Optimistic, Natural Leader and Protector
Personal Weaknesses: Hot Headed, Impulsive, Easily Distracted
Hamartia: Naive
Personal Hero: Jeong Jeong
Dreams and Ambitions: To be a great hero who is known in all nations.

Likes: Meeting new people, Venturing the world, Fighting strong Opponents, Making new friends, Helping others

Dislikes: Cowards, Bullies, Death, Criminals, Authority figures

Brief History: Aiden was feared as a child by his family for his demonic Physical traits, and one day was abandoned for the very same reason. He lived most of his life fighting and stealing, fighting off attackers and stealing food or money to survive, when he entered his teen years he began street fighting in order to make money and he was a champion but everyone still feared and hated him, so he decided to leave his village and travel the world helping people in need in order to become a hero looked up to by all like the avatar. At first he didn't have the slightest idea where to start, and so he just traveled to a near by village. When he arrived at the village he was treated no differently and almost gave up on his dream, but then he got a sign a near by  a man was being mugged  no one seemed willing to  help so Aiden stepped up to the plate charging the guys without a second thought hands blazing. Little did he know these men were with a group of bandits whose leader was a powerful shadow bender, they warned that they would return the next day, and Aiden told them he would be waiting which he did. The bandits returned Aiden was outnumbered 50 to 1 but he wasn't afraid. The men came at him like a stampede, but Aiden was a trained fighter with much experience he could tell that these guys were all amateurs. Aiden took them down with out even fire bending but then there leader stepped up he was draped in all black and wearing a demon mask, Aiden was sure that he was about to have to get serious until the man entered his fighting stance. he was a fraud masquerading as a shadow bender, Aiden put a serious look on his face and approached the guy telling him to leave and never return. The bandits all left w/o a word, the people all cheered thus beginning his journey on the way to becoming a hero.

Last edited by Gagesilverage on Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aiden The Dragon Flame Bender   Aiden The Dragon Flame Bender I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 11:41 pm

Hello There NewComer!!!~ My Name is Mommy Lindsey ( With a Smiley Face), but you can call me Lindsey. This is a great start on you app! But there is a few things that need to be addressed first before i can give approval.

1: Please Make Sure you read the Site Time Line, to give you a clear idea of the history and plot. You can find that here ---> CLICKY

2: The Fire Nation is now known as The Vermillion Empire, so please put that into your birthplace and elsewhere on your app.

3: I need one more 4 sentence paragraph in personality, perhaps talk about how he handles situations.

4: Strength, Weaknesses - I need at least four in each category. These can be things he is scared of or personality traits that have an effect on his lifestyle

5: I need another 6 sentence paragraph in your history, perhaps tell a story about how people feared your demonic traits?

If you can fix these things ill give him another look. You dont have to create a new application just press the Edit button at the top of the topic. (: Im looking forward to your response, Thank You
Back to top Go down
Gagesilverage
Novice
Novice
Gagesilverage

PostSubject: Re: Aiden The Dragon Flame Bender   Aiden The Dragon Flame Bender I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 11:00 pm

ok
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aiden The Dragon Flame Bender   Aiden The Dragon Flame Bender I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 11:09 pm

Much Better (: Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aiden The Dragon Flame Bender   Aiden The Dragon Flame Bender I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aiden The Dragon Flame Bender
Page 1 of 1