Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Next Plot.  I'm letting you guys know what it is. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Next Plot.  I'm letting you guys know what it is. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Next Plot.  I'm letting you guys know what it is. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Next Plot.  I'm letting you guys know what it is. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Next Plot.  I'm letting you guys know what it is. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Next Plot.  I'm letting you guys know what it is. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Next Plot.  I'm letting you guys know what it is. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Next Plot.  I'm letting you guys know what it is. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Next Plot.  I'm letting you guys know what it is. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Next Plot.  I'm letting you guys know what it is. 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Next Plot.  I'm letting you guys know what it is. I_vote_lcapNext Plot.  I'm letting you guys know what it is. I_voting_barNext Plot.  I'm letting you guys know what it is. I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Next Plot.  I'm letting you guys know what it is. I_vote_lcapNext Plot.  I'm letting you guys know what it is. I_voting_barNext Plot.  I'm letting you guys know what it is. I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Next Plot. I'm letting you guys know what it is.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Next Plot.  I'm letting you guys know what it is. Empty
PostSubject: Next Plot. I'm letting you guys know what it is.   Next Plot.  I'm letting you guys know what it is. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 7:46 pm

Now, Earthy and I have discussed a plot for the one following this Crusade one. After this plot, 5 years will pass, and it will be 711 AO (Hehehehe 7/11). Raiden, the Spirit King, is going to relinquish his position, and because his only remaining child Claudia doesn't want the position of Spirit Queen, he gives it to Owlan. Now before I continue here is what's going to change:

1. Owlan is no longer going to be Vermilion Emperor

2. Instead the Vermilion Dragon Empire (VDE) will be run by Eldunar Ezofuji, the current Regent Lord of Ember Island, until Owlan's future son is old enough to take the position.

3. Erolass Ezofuji will be made Regent Lord of Ember Island until Eldunar returns

4. Naina Ezofuji will create a city state within the Vermilion Dragon Empire--former Fire Nation--and will rule from Tenchi Palace.

5. The Element Kingdom no longer exists, the land is burned beyond use and the VDE and Earth Kingdom will be rebuilding the land so that it will be returned to the Earth Kingdom

6. Owlan will be made Spirit King.

7. The Order of the Seven Thorns will be created.

8. Owlan has completed the Genesis Cannon, but has hidden it away deep in the earth in secured vaults beneath the Spirit Palace.

9. I can't speak for anyone else's characters, but if your royal characters want to do anything big and important, or if you want to suggest anything big and important, I'll add them all up kk?

**(Btw, Kali and Kura, if Kaida and Cassian get married within the 5 year time, may I suggest unifying the Water Tribes under one flag and one banner, but ruled by two kings. Unless you two wanna go through the painstaking process of deciding who rules. Just a suggestion, but if not that's fine too, I only brought it up cuz you guys mentioned it once and if it works out then I'd like to use it, if it doesn't work out yet then that's fine too.)**

Kk, now for the rest of the plot. Kura and Earthy already know this, but Owlan, like all Spirit King's before him, must do a bit of soul searching before being crowned, so see if he is: A. Worthy, and B. Pure of heart. If not, he'll be consumed and destroyed. Anyway, during the soul searching he must confront and encounter his ancestors. That means all the past Fire Lords and other relatives of note. Anyway, at some point he's going to run into Sasuno'o, and after a very Hannibal Lector-esque monologue, Sasuno'o is going to disappear and Owlan's going to continue on with his soul searching. However, unbenounced to Owlan or anyone, Sasuno'o clung to Owlan's conscious, and dragged himself back into the world with Owlan, thus bringing himself back into partial existence. Owlan and his minds become linked, and the more Owlan thinks about Sasuno'o and such, the more real Sasuno'o becomes, until he is once again human. At which point the connection between the two fades and weakens to the point where it's almost dormant.

Sasuno'o then gathers up Nobles from each nation who agree with his dream to conquer the world, and then creates the Order of the Seven Thorns. The name itself has meaning, Seven, being the amount of nations, and thorns being the problems that the nobles have with the monarchy, and the problem the nobles will become to monarchy later on AKA, thorn in the side. Anyway, I'll take control of the Order, if you guys wanna help out that'd be great, but characters are already created so yeah...anyway, Sasuno'o is going to be in hiding on the Demon Island, while Oda Nobunaga acts as his voice, hands, ears and eyes in the real world, because Sasuno'o, thought alive again, is not quite complete, and isn't at full power yet. So, Sasuno'o and Oda use the nobles to start spreading lies and seeds of distrust against the monarchies in hopes of overthrowing them. And it gets to the points of mass revolts and a few people actually get dethroned, until every single Monarch is overthrown, some are captured by the Order, others are kept safe by Owlan, as he sends the Shadow Lands back into the Spirit World, temporarily, and travels out to save the innocent, such as civilians and monarchs and stuff. When the people are searching for a new monarch, all of the Nobles who are part of the Order, as planned, elect Oda Nobunaga as leader of all the nations, and unites the all of the nations as the United Elemental Empire.

Though it seems that Nobunaga is in control, he is actually Sasuno'o's puppet, and they and the rest of the Order reside in the Stone Pillar, which is large tower they built in the middle of the Empire (aka, middle of the Earth Kingdom) and it is a very large, very stable and secure tower, that points up through the clouds and ends in a sharp point. At this point, Sasuno'o has begun searching for Owlan's fabled, Genesis Cannon--which will be explained at the end of this.

Meanwhile, Owlan, as Spirit King, after saving everyone he possibly could, seals and destroys all existing entrances into the Spirit World, and makes it so no one can possibly enter, unless Owlan allows them to. While Owlan and the other Monarchy discover that the Warriors of the Elements have been reborn, and that they must be taken from the Empire and the real world, into the Spirit World where they will safe, and trained. So Owlan, the Avatar--who has been saved--and the other Monarchs track down the Warriors of the Elements, and bring them into the Spirit World to tell them about what they must do, and that they must stop the Order and bring balance back into the World.

So the Warriors will be trained for a while, and then sent off into the real world in disguise, in order to free the Elemental Spirit so that they may help the Warriors, rustle up disorder in the Empire to overthrow Nobunaga, and discover the identity of the mysterious leader (Sasuno'o) and kill him along with the rest of the Order. So what do you think?

**The Genesis Cannon is based upon the cannon used by the Dark Benders under Ibu's rule. It has the power to suck the life out of any designated area, taking the life out of even the smallest blade of grass, turning it into Energy, and then using that to destroy the area that it sucked the life from. Owlan has completed it, and hides it well with him. Sasuno'o will never touch it, but it will be used by Owlan to eliminate the Stone Pillar towards the end.**

So what do you think? Personally I think it's one of the most complex plots we've had so far, but in a good way.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

PostSubject: Re: Next Plot. I'm letting you guys know what it is.   Next Plot.  I'm letting you guys know what it is. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 7:52 pm

Very nice. Very nice indeed.
Tsumi approves.

As long as plot is being discussed, i'd like to get some plot done with my Light Prince/Assassin, John Itaruki. Perhaps we can start tying the Assassin Brotherhood into the plotline, via John?
Back to top Go down
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=7024957

PostSubject: Re: Next Plot. I'm letting you guys know what it is.   Next Plot.  I'm letting you guys know what it is. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 4:33 am

I am ready when you are! FOR THE MOTHERLAND !!!
Back to top Go down
Lee Hamazaki
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Lee Hamazaki

PostSubject: Re: Next Plot. I'm letting you guys know what it is.   Next Plot.  I'm letting you guys know what it is. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 1:25 pm

I don't know if u already have an idea how the Stone Pillar will be, but I just wanted to share this awesome art I found in the internet(I just love to see arts like this in the internet xD), maybe it can be the Stone Pillar?:

link: http://th02.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2012/212/b/a/tower_prison_by_jordangrimmer-d59axi1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://campsfordemigods.home-forums.com/forum
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Next Plot. I'm letting you guys know what it is.   Next Plot.  I'm letting you guys know what it is. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Next Plot. I'm letting you guys know what it is.
Page 1 of 1