Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Blue Moon(Private: Lee & Nova) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Blue Moon(Private: Lee & Nova) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Blue Moon(Private: Lee & Nova) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Blue Moon(Private: Lee & Nova) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Blue Moon(Private: Lee & Nova) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Blue Moon(Private: Lee & Nova) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Blue Moon(Private: Lee & Nova) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Blue Moon(Private: Lee & Nova) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Blue Moon(Private: Lee & Nova) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Blue Moon(Private: Lee & Nova) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Blue Moon(Private: Lee & Nova) I_vote_lcapBlue Moon(Private: Lee & Nova) I_voting_barBlue Moon(Private: Lee & Nova) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Blue Moon(Private: Lee & Nova) I_vote_lcapBlue Moon(Private: Lee & Nova) I_voting_barBlue Moon(Private: Lee & Nova) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Blue Moon(Private: Lee & Nova)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lee Hamazaki
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Lee Hamazaki

Blue Moon(Private: Lee & Nova) Empty
PostSubject: Blue Moon(Private: Lee & Nova)   Blue Moon(Private: Lee & Nova) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 10:01 pm

Lee, the 26 year old guy, watched how two mans practiced their bending in front of the palace. The royals never mind, maybe because they like to watch it as an entertainment. A guy, who's name was Neko, finish the training, bending a large amount of water from the pool behind him and push the guy from the circle, which made him lose.

The winner yelled "I am the most powerful water bender of all time! Who dare challenge me?" the man named Neko looked at the crowd, which was a woman, a guy Lee doesn't know and Lee. The woman didn't answer, which obviously was a no, and the man I didn't knew said 'no'. The only one left to answer was Lee. 'Should I battle him?' Lee thought. He is strong enough to beat that wannabe. Lee thought for a moment, and finally decide........

"I, Lee Hamazaki, accept your challenge" Lee said stepping forward to the circle.  "So we have a brave one here..." Neko said analysing Lee's body. "You can watch my muscles all you want when we finish battling" Lee said. Neko furiously said "Let the battle begin" and bended water from the pool behind him and try to push Lee out of the circle, but Lee simply bend water from the pool behind him and push himself up then shoot like 13 ice spikes at Neko.

Neko, from the amazement, froze and didn't know how to react. The ice spikes fell around him, creating an ice jail. "Surrender?" Lee asked the man. Neko answered "No until you push me out of the circle". Lee didn't answer, he bend water from the pool and throws the water like a bomb to Neko, obviously pushing him out of the circle. But before he was pushed out of the circle, he threw to Lee 3 ice spikes. Lee didn't see them and when he noticed them, they were like one feet away from him. Lee mange to turn to water 2, but one manage to hurt Lee in the left side of his belly. The ice spike was small, but it hurts as F*ck.

"Ahhh!" Lee said falling t the ground.
Back to top Go down
http://campsfordemigods.home-forums.com/forum

Blue Moon(Private: Lee & Nova)
Page 1 of 1