Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
What a Wonder(OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
What a Wonder(OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
What a Wonder(OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
What a Wonder(OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
What a Wonder(OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
What a Wonder(OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
What a Wonder(OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
What a Wonder(OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
What a Wonder(OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
What a Wonder(OPEN TO ALL) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
What a Wonder(OPEN TO ALL) I_vote_lcapWhat a Wonder(OPEN TO ALL) I_voting_barWhat a Wonder(OPEN TO ALL) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
What a Wonder(OPEN TO ALL) I_vote_lcapWhat a Wonder(OPEN TO ALL) I_voting_barWhat a Wonder(OPEN TO ALL) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

What a Wonder(OPEN TO ALL)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ArnaruWolf
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
ArnaruWolf

What a Wonder(OPEN TO ALL) Empty
PostSubject: What a Wonder(OPEN TO ALL)   What a Wonder(OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 2:43 pm

Arnaru leaped out of the tree. She landed with a thud that seemed to echo through the quiet forest. Her feet ran across the grassy ground, searching for something it seemed. A leaf fell from a bush an Arnaru turned. Her eyes pierced the shield of the leaves to find a huge dog-like beast. It was Narro! He leaped out and pounced on Arnaru. His big tongue scraped across Arnaru's face.
"Eww, Narro! Thats disgusting!" Arnaru spoke. She sat up covered in the gooey saliva. Arnaru stood up and looked around. Today she was going to visit the city. She climbed onto Narro and held on to some of his thick fur. "Let's go Narro. To the city!" Arnaru gripped the black fur some and Narro bolted forward. They had reached the city filled with many people working hard. It was quite a sight, but Arnaru had no money. This is mainly the reason why Arnaru wouldn't visit the city. But of course, there was other reasons like Narro getting too excited. The city had changed a bit since the last time Arnaru came. Possibly new buildings, or new people?
Most likely, but Arnaru didn't think much about that. She would still have a chance to see everything. Narro started off deeper into the city. Arnaru's father told her to be careful in the city, but he never told Arnaru why. Possibly bandits or people with allergies to Narro. But the city was quite nice and Arnaru wished for some action. Living in the lonely forest sure took a toll on her personality and wants. Narro growled at someone who didn't dare stop for them. Arnaru thickened her grasp to quiet him down. It wouldn't do much good to have an angry mob after them. So the two continued on deeper into the city.
Back to top Go down
Kain @
Beginner
Beginner
Kain @

PostSubject: Re: What a Wonder(OPEN TO ALL)   What a Wonder(OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 8:10 pm

Kain had found himself in this city for the last few days, stranded and broke. Leaving would have been his preferred option since he hates the city. But with an empty stomach and pockets full of money, how could he resist?
Kain had walked slowly through the street, mostly being drifted by the current of the people. His hand occasionally drifted from pocket to pocket, whatever he finds soon found itself into has satchel. but with the constant motion, his eyes finally caught on something interesting. A girl about the age of 13, but what he was seeing was the creature she rode. The best was like a wolf but with a magnificent horn coming out of its forehead. He couldn't resist, this was his chance. With a creature like that, she was bound to have money. He weaved through the crowd until he caught up to them. Matching their speed his snaked his arm up to reach in to any pocket his could find without raising suspicion.
Back to top Go down
ArnaruWolf
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
ArnaruWolf

PostSubject: Re: What a Wonder(OPEN TO ALL)   What a Wonder(OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 8:18 pm

Arnaru heard all the clinging of money other people had. She was broke, and thats why she lived in the forest. No money was required there, just working hands. The clinging made Arnaru eager. She went to put her hand in her pocket to pretend she had something of value in there. But instead she felt another hand. She gripped her hold on Narro's fur. The big beast stopped and turned quickly to his rider. There he saw the pickpocketer and Arnaru. Before Arnaru could think clearly enough, she raised her fist and dropped the fur. Her hand closed tightly as a gasp escaped her lips. Blaring rage seered through her body and Arnaru threw a punch. Narro was growling and took a defensive position ready for anything to happen. For once, it wouldn't be Narro's fault for causing some trouble.
Back to top Go down
Kain @
Beginner
Beginner
Kain @

PostSubject: Re: What a Wonder(OPEN TO ALL)   What a Wonder(OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 8:28 pm

With a rush of flesh and fur, a fist landed into kains face and he was knocked back onto the ground. In his hand was nothing and he looked up to see the creature now turned around him. He had been tricked, the girl mustn't have had anything, and now he was going to pay for his foolishness. He picked himself up and stood towards the creature and the girl. Now that there was something happening, the crowd parted for them. Kain took a strong position with his fists to his sides and back just a bit, he didnt know what the girl intended to do, but if it was a fight then he wouldn't go down easily.
Back to top Go down
ArnaruWolf
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
ArnaruWolf

PostSubject: Re: What a Wonder(OPEN TO ALL)   What a Wonder(OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 8:35 pm

Arnaru jumped down. She took an evasive offense position seeing that her opponent was ready to battle. Her eyes wandered about the crowd, thinking about the gaurds. Her eyes traveled back to her opponent. Her hands moved in circular motions as water gathered in between her hands. Narro stood by, gaurding the fight and patrolling for any trouble. His big paws slid across the ground, keeping the crowd back as he noticed Arnaru's waterbending.
"What is the matter with you? Why pickpocket the girl that lives in the forest? I can take you down right here right now." Arnaru hissed. The water began to tremble and Arnaru knew it was time to begin the fight. She forced her palms forward as the water shot forward rapidly. Arnaru didn't know what she was getting into, but she was thinking she could win. Narro growled when the water shot forward. His eyes gazed upon the pickpocketer, hoping the water would hit.
Back to top Go down
Kain @
Beginner
Beginner
Kain @

PostSubject: Re: What a Wonder(OPEN TO ALL)   What a Wonder(OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 9:39 pm

Instead of having the chance at the next attack, instead Kain took the time to draw his massively long katana with the extra long hilt. Utilizing his speed he saw the bolt of water shooting towards him and he swung his sword over his shoulder at a sideways angle and sliced right through the water, causing him to just barely fit in the gap in between the two new water clumps.
His next move was to rush his attacked, he raised his sword with both hands, making the weapon point straight at the attacker. Be careful, she is a waterbender. Ice is my weakness here, I cant let her get the water close to me.
Back to top Go down
ArnaruWolf
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
ArnaruWolf

PostSubject: Re: What a Wonder(OPEN TO ALL)   What a Wonder(OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 10:25 am

Arnaru sized up her opponent. Kain drew a long katana. Arnaru took a step back and prepared herself. Would she try to dark bend? No, it would be too risky. Instead, she tried another water bending move. She found the flow of water to the right of Kain and she raised her hand. Arnaru moved her hands swiftly and forced them to a side. Water shot out at Kain. Narro took a careful look at Arnaru. He was getting worried for bending elements wasn't the best thing for her right now. Arnaru didn't have much proper training in the last days, and she could feel herself weakening. A bead of sweet dropped down from her forehead. But she knew if the attacker got close with that sword it would probably be the end of her. Arnaru got ready to evade in any direction, but she tried to make sure she didn't give out any hints to which direction.
Back to top Go down
Kain @
Beginner
Beginner
Kain @

PostSubject: Re: What a Wonder(OPEN TO ALL)   What a Wonder(OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 7:34 pm

Kain quickly jumped over the second shot of water, but just barely. When drawing close, he raised the sword over his head and let a yell escape him. He came to a stop and slashed down, almost undoubtedly hoping he would hit.
Back to top Go down
ArnaruWolf
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
ArnaruWolf

PostSubject: Re: What a Wonder(OPEN TO ALL)   What a Wonder(OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 8:49 pm

The sword came down unexpectedly. Arnaru misjudged her prey and cuts drew on her arm and leg. She jumped out of the way in time to get only shallow cuts. But it still stung. Narro growled, fearing the worst for his owner. Soon Narro would transform into his grizzly other side. No one wanted that. Arnaru took a breathe and dealt with the stinging pain on her limbs. She rushed forward and aimed for a hard kick to Kain's ribs. Her body came off the ground at an attempt for a strike. "You messed with the wrong girl!" Arnaru spat. She gained her confidence back.
Back to top Go down
Kain @
Beginner
Beginner
Kain @

PostSubject: Re: What a Wonder(OPEN TO ALL)   What a Wonder(OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 10:08 pm

After cutting into the girls flesh, the blade continued and smashed the ground, become planted in the hard stone. And soon with the sting of her words, he was sent sliding to the side on the ground by her strong kick. His sword now a few feet away and still stuck in the ground, he had to rely on his other strengths. Until now he had completely forgotten about her wolf creature. For a split second he delved within himself for some sort of support. Not good, I need my sword. But I need to get her away from it before I can retrieve it. Maybe I can use that creature somehow to distract her. Then suddenly he had an idea. He stomped the ground and sent a chunk of rock up which he caught in his hand. It was spherical like a marble, but instead of smoothness, it was still rough and jagged. Then he lifted it up and spin around, swinging the ball around and launched it at the creature at average speed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What a Wonder(OPEN TO ALL)   What a Wonder(OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What a Wonder(OPEN TO ALL)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next