Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Meeting with the Dark Nation Leader I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Meeting with the Dark Nation Leader I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Meeting with the Dark Nation Leader I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Meeting with the Dark Nation Leader I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Meeting with the Dark Nation Leader I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Meeting with the Dark Nation Leader I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Meeting with the Dark Nation Leader I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Meeting with the Dark Nation Leader I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Meeting with the Dark Nation Leader I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Meeting with the Dark Nation Leader 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Meeting with the Dark Nation Leader I_vote_lcapMeeting with the Dark Nation Leader I_voting_barMeeting with the Dark Nation Leader I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Meeting with the Dark Nation Leader I_vote_lcapMeeting with the Dark Nation Leader I_voting_barMeeting with the Dark Nation Leader I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Meeting with the Dark Nation Leader

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

Meeting with the Dark Nation Leader Empty
PostSubject: Meeting with the Dark Nation Leader   Meeting with the Dark Nation Leader I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 11:47 am

Li was in a long gray robe, which was hiding his Earth Kingdom clothing. His face was hidden and his guards on the boat were in civilian clothes. They had to take some fishing boat to the island, Li was worried someone would notice him and attack. Li did not was to lose his throne after a couple of days. He was standing on the deck of the ship looking at the island which was the Marrow Nation. His spies that were all over the world found out about this Nations existence, but when he was told it was the people of the old Dark Nation. Li got an idea to use them for the war. They must have some hate and revenge in them. That will fuel them, also Li will give them some of the profits of the war.

The boat got closer to the shore of the island. They could not ever go to the docks, they had to actually pull the boat on shore. Li did not do any pulling he got the guards to help the people pull. His sandals were sinking in the sand and making some get under his feet. Every now and then he would kick his feet to get the sand out. After Li was about ankle deep in sand they were finished pulling. He pulled his feet out of the sand muttered to himself and the guards went on their way throughout the city. He told them before hand not to stay to close to him. Also, how they were not allowed in when he met the Dark Nation Leader.

He walked up a poorly paved road. Every now and then he would trip on a messed up tile and then regain his balance. After walking a couple of minutes he looked around and then asked some citizen. "Do you know where to find the Leader?" The person nodded and then told Li the way. Without saying thank you he turned and took the directions of the citizen. He continued to walk the way of the path up the the Leader's Home. It was not as big as his or the Fire Nations, but it was obvious a Leader of a Nation lived here. The walls were high not to many windows and three different colors all over it. He walked to the doors and knocked on them. He stood there waiting for someone to answer.
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the Dark Nation Leader   Meeting with the Dark Nation Leader I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 12:09 pm

Maki was in the private study reading an old book about the first dark nation leader. The candle light was dim and the selves dusty, no one in her family read anymore. She sighed oh well, and went back to reading the black ink print on the yellowing pages. The written ink stopped at 50 pages. Maki shut the book walking up from her chair looking at the trade reports. Imports and exports looking at sales and profits. Aki took the papers and put them in a drawer labeled 'For Advisor'. He handled the trading Maki would see his work and approve and disapprove.

Erin walked down the stairs to the study, Erin was going to open the door when she saw Maki working with her brush. Erin walked slowly back up the hallway to a certain spot. Erin pressed and made a dark bender crest appear on the stone. A stone door opened and closed when she stepped inside. She went down the stretching hallway to see half her vision seeing the outside palace door, and the other half seeing just inside the palace door.

A man walked up to the door of the palace and knocked. Erin heard the sound fill the open circular space. A guard opened the door to see a man standing in front of him. The guards stood waiting for him to speak. Erin ran out of the secret chamber and just atop the stairs to hear what they were saying. Erin was hidden from view as the man started to speak.

Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the Dark Nation Leader   Meeting with the Dark Nation Leader I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 12:14 pm

Li gave them a kind smile, "Hello," he said while his eyes looked into the Dark Nation Palace looking at the surroundings, "I am here to speak to your leader." His smile went away and his face was no blank. "I need to speak to him or her about something," Li continued, "I wont talk no for an answer." He looked at the man who was starring at Li and was trying to look up his hood. Li pulled it down a little bit more and said, "All in good time my man. You will see my face."
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the Dark Nation Leader   Meeting with the Dark Nation Leader I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 12:25 pm

"Well," The guard said in a wondering voice. "Erin get your sister!" The guard said yelling so she could heard even though she was right up the stairs. Erin walked down with her pink eyes brightly shinning. She was wearing her regular outfit, she could do anything in it like fighting. Erin said "Sure." Erin said in a kind voice walking down the chamber hall. Once she was out of sight, she ran down the hall and opened the door with a flash of darkness around her. "Yes?" Maki said turning around wondering why her sister burst through the door. "There is someone here to see you, the guard requests you." Erin said as Maki walked over to the door walking with her sister to the palace door. "You requested me?" Maki said in her casual fighting gear. "This man is here is speak with you." The guard said stiffening up. Maki looked at the hooded man and said "Why do you want speak with me?" Maki said waiting for an answer.

Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the Dark Nation Leader   Meeting with the Dark Nation Leader I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 12:32 pm

Li waited for her to show up. Li let his eyes look around the Palace the decor the looks. It seemed dark, have thy ever heard of a light before? He laughed to himself and then saw she was walking up. She looked about his age maybe a little older. She even looked the same height maybe a little taller. She was wearing some fighting gear, must have trained or something, but that is not why he is here. She then spoke, Li waited and then replied, "I want to speak to you yes." He looked around and said, "In private."
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the Dark Nation Leader   Meeting with the Dark Nation Leader I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 12:41 pm

"As you wish." Maki said letting the man follow her into her war room. "This is the war room, I have not used this room at all in a long time." Maki sighed. Maki lit the room with the 10 lanterns. A map of the world lied on the round center table. The room turned brighter and the weapons on the wall gleamed. Maki took out a piece of parchment and her brush with the dark black ink. Maki sat down at the throne chair and waited for him to speak, guards were outside the door guarding the room.
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the Dark Nation Leader   Meeting with the Dark Nation Leader I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 12:48 pm

Li nodded and moved past the man who opened the door he then started to follow the girl. He saw her light up the room and it made the weapons on the walls shine. A smirk went across his face and he walked up to a weapon, "This is an Earth Kingdom weapon." He took it off the wall and then looked at it. "A pretty old one also." He put it back and then looked at the rest, there were weapons from all over the world on the walls. Some he has not even seen. He walked up to the round table and then leaned on it looking at the map. "Well that is going to be ending soon." He took off the hood revealing his face and his brown hair in a royal look. He took off the robe and it it fall on the floor. He picked it up and tossed it on a chair.

His Earth Kingdom royal clothes were flashy and had different greens in it. "Sorry about the clothing, I have to wear them. I hate it very much. I may change the rule soon." He looked at her and smirked. "So," He walked up closer to her. "I am Earth King Li. I am here to make an offer. First, what is your name?"
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the Dark Nation Leader   Meeting with the Dark Nation Leader I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 12:55 pm

"Well Earth King Li, as you see I am the leader of the dark nation, my name is Maki. Now did you want to talk with me about?" Maki said looking at Li thinking, He is young to be a king his father died now he is king. Maki looked at his clothing flashing greens and a few yellows, no wonder he hid them. He also gestured towards a sword it is a old earth nation weapon from a very long time ago. Maki knew he would want to talk about his nation and my nation doing something together, but what?
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the Dark Nation Leader   Meeting with the Dark Nation Leader I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 1:11 pm

"I have a few questions for you." Li said and sat down on a chair and moved it to face her. "Do you have any hard feelings against any nations? Do you want this nation to be as great as it once was? Think about it, your own land, bigger palace, bigger throne, and better resources then just fish." Li smirked and then stood up he walked over to the map and pointed on it. "I am sure there is something here." He looked down, "but sadly there is something in the way, the Light Kingdom." He shrugged and walked over and sat down, "I guess we can just march in and ask them if you can have their land. There is another way." He stood up and walked to the wall and picked up the Earth Kingdom weapon, which was a pike. He started to play with it a bit tossing it up in the air and catching it. He walked over to the map and looked down where the Light Kingdom is. "The one was it to wipe them off the map like they did to your people." He spun the pike pointed end down lifted it above his head with one arm and slammed the pointed in where the Light Kingdom was on the map. "Don't worry about the map," he said "It was out of date anyway. I can get one of my mapmakers to make you a better map. Make it bigger with readable writing." He looked at her and smirked, "So what do you say?"
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the Dark Nation Leader   Meeting with the Dark Nation Leader I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 3:31 pm

Maki thought he was a young boy will means of ruling the world, I could restore our greatness by killing our true enemy the Light kingdom. Still he is evil, I will never become evil, just under cover. A war could bring the dark nation to the world. "Being leader of the dark nation we would kill the light nation, but it would throw the world out of balance. We don't have just fish by the way we have fruits, vegetables,tea leaves, and meats. We are growing on this island," Maki said trying to sound serious, "Taking over the light kingdom would make more than a statement to the world of the dark nation, more of a never-ending praise." Maki said breaking out of her comfort zone, she is quiet usually except with her people, family, and friends. Maki looked at the map that was the new one she got 2 days ago, oh well, he does not know old from new. "Well, you are saying starting a war, then when shall we start?" Maki said looking at Li with a look of how well can you take over the world.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the Dark Nation Leader   Meeting with the Dark Nation Leader I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting with the Dark Nation Leader
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next